Tfw going to the gym to punch out pajeets when they leave

>tfw going to the gym to punch out pajeets when they leave

anyone here jump pajeets with friends and put there gains to good use?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont fight them, i just intimidate them. You have to remember that every race is scared of whites, except for Negros. But Negros are only strong when theyre in groups (AKA: Caravans).

So they wont start shit when the odds are against them or simply even.

Also, the BBC and "blacks are superior to every race physically" is a complete lie. Whites are:

>taller on average
>greater bone density on average

these 2 attributes allows them to put on more muscle ... ever look at Strongman and Powerlifting? Dominated by Whites.

pajeets are such lowly people it's not even worth the effort to dirty your hands interacting with them bro.

Funny how theres shitloads of them in the UK but you'll never see them find a job in a hotel/restaurant/bar or see any of them in a nightclub or bar on the weekends.

>>greater bone density on average

Yeah, that's actually false amigo.

Out of all the races, blacks have the densest bones

How many black people do you know suffer from osteoporosis? Barely any, because that's a white women's disease.

racists are so dumb the argue over bone density would you babys stop crying

Strongman is a niche sport with a small pool of athletes who use steroids regularly and is mostly concentrated in wealthy first world nations. Your average strong guy in the third world probably has no idea what strongman is in the first place.

A much better test is Olympic Weightlifting. Much stricter regulations on drugs as well as a larger pool of talent. With the exception of a few talented eastern european bros, its completely dominated by East Asians (Chinese, Koreans) and Central Asians (Iran, Kazakistan).

>you'll never see them find a job in a hotel/restaurant/bar or see any of them in a nightclub or bar on the weekends.
Is that sarcasm? Like it must be sarcasm but you have done nothing to signpost that it's sarcasm

haha stupid westerners think they can hit us indians lol. an average indian man grow up poor and work hard you white men are like women soft and gay. try hitting any indian and you will regret it we are natures most natural peole.

i throw tikka masala on them them light fire to their fake ralph lauren polo then to top it off poo in the actual toilet

>a pajeet spent his month of pay he got from a call centre to post this
POO IN THE LOO

you talk like your strong guy but irl you shit your pants and keep your mouth shut

>tfw we're the one and only master race
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

>t. mad pajeet

fucking pakis and niggers manage to get in, but your kind doesn't lmfao.

keep going keyboard warrior, know that if you say any of that to my face irl they're gonna have to pull me off you.

>A much better test is Olympic Weightlifting.
for strength? no lol

Which is why you don't see many black people swimming in the olympics

You're 14 and mad that you're gonna grow up to be 5'6, the tallest person in your whole village, and still be shorter, weaker and poorer than an impoverished white woman.

>and Powerlifting?

Nope. Ray williams is one of the best male powerlifters and he's black as the ace of spades

I'm a Brit in the UK and actually like go out and do shit and yeah there are loads of Indians and similar in the hotel and catering business and loads going out on a weekend. If anything they're a little infamous for being in groups of creepy guys that try to chat everyone up.

Like for serious bro do you leave the house? It's also more than a little weird that you called me a pajeet just for disagreeing with you.

INDIANS MASTER RACE!!!
dont listen to these insecure vergins bro, muslims will be a super power soon and there is nothing they can do abou it.

you must be in london or something which is 50% paki and indians.

Try less nigger infested cities.

Here in manchester the only indians I see in the hospitality industry are chefs or janitors.

Clubs let pakis and nigs in(though less than 70% white and I just fuck off), but I very very rarely see any pajeets, must be a 2% quota maybe.

>you must be in london or something which is 50% paki and indians.
You've never been to London then. If that's true of anywhere it's Leicester and a few parts of Brum.

Manchester has as many as almost anywhere else, got to assume you mean "Manchester" so you live somewhere like rotting cRochdale and make believe you're in the city. The places where you don't get so many are well into the North, and well down south and west.

city centre nigga.

Mediumish cost clubs for preppy fuck students/20s (3quid a shot) have a very high white % and extremely low or non existent pajeet demographic.

Half of Africa suffers it.
Because of their shitty diet.
OH WELL...

>strongman
>first world nations
>dominated by slavs from poor second world commie block shitholes
Ayy.