Double Cheeseburger General

When did you realize that its the best bang for your bucks and the GOAT of Burgers & Gains?

It isn't

Tastes like shit and enjoy your high sodium intake and sequential death

Had one a few minutes ago.
25g protein, 430 cals, tastes like shit but its alright.

SUMMERFAG REPOST SHILL IGNORE

>he fell for the sodium meme

wew lad

mcdouble > double cheeseburger

its the same burger dumbfuck

drink water and you're good

How is it a meme?

Taco Bell is cheaper cost per calorie m8

i took off the top piece of bread, and got myself for some good gains

>eating industrialized spic food

>mfw they stopped selling McDoubles here in Germany in 2015 because they realized no one buys their double cheeseburgers
>double cheeseburger is 0.70 cents more
>70 fucking cents for an extra slice of cheese
good night sweet prince

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME MY FAVORITE BURGER BACK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

the double cheeseburger comes with another slice of cheese and costs more

>high sodium
Hahhahaha oh my fucking god you're so stupid. Get the fuck out of here you fucking DYEL

As a biologist, I can confirm it is a fucking meme.

>Gets dehydrated
>doctor uses iv filled with sodium to hydrate you

The McDouble is the best McD's burger in terms of price to protein ratio. If I could get it wrapped in lettuce instead of with bun, I might buy it every once in a while when I'm in a hurry or something.

This shit costs in my country 2 euros.

Fuck that is expensive to me, plus its Europe and everything is extra smaller than in US.

With 2 euros I can go to local Turk or Bosnian small food restaraunt and eat like a king

Youd miss out on the 7g protein in the bun

>not making your own burgers with 85% lean ground beef

>Not also using peanut butter instead of cheese
It's like you don't want to make it

i heard you are suppose to buy 2 mcdoubles, remove the buns from one of them, then put it inside the other burger and you get 40/40/20 macros, but i have never checked.

genius

So dumb, your body needs salts to conduct electrical current. When your dehydrated your at a loss of ions and water. Also what is osmotic pressure.
T. Med fag

What's the fast food menu item with the least calories, most protein, and best dollar value?

You won't hit those macros. Too much fat.

if I eat two of them it's almost 900 calories and I'm hungry again like 30 minutes later

which I guess is perfect if you have trouble eating a lot which is something I can't even begin to fathom

McChickens.

That's weird I'll eat 2 mcchickens and a mcdouble and i'll be set for the entire day. If I eat a protein shake, a half cup of oats, two eggs, and a 1/2 cup of yogurt. Also 1/2 cup of black berries, blue berries, strawberries, raspberries and a banana. I'm literally hungry in 2 hours. Sometimes I give up my natty status by making coffee to suppress my appetite.

on this note, I'm annoyed that there's nothing out there in fast food that's essentially just a big piece/multiple small pieces of grilled chicken so I can just go through a drive through and get protein when I need it

I wish more people were into fitness only so the demand for something like this would be high enough that they would do it. Unfortunately most people are fat and are perfectly fine eating the dog shit they serve now

You can still order Double Downs from KFC and they also have a grilled option.

Pretty much everyone here on Veeky Forums doesn't understand what the word "meme" means. Asking if something is a meme has literally become a meme in and of itself.

It is the first and perhaps the only "meta-meme". I'm still hoping to read some research paper by some fledgling sociologist or "cultural theorist" on "memeification" or the "hermeneutics of memes".

it's great, especially with some extra bacon
it's enough to satisfy the fast food peckishness while on a cut, and still fits well into the macros
I don't really get why people are so autistic about having some junk food once in a while, wtf, just do whatever you want ffs

This is called fast food addiction. You are clearly American, seek help.

KFC does exactly this.

DOUBLE DOWNS ARE BACK??????

serious question are you getting paid for these threads ? I have been on Veeky Forums a while and these threads just keep on coming, always shilling the same burger with the same picture and almost the same text. Granted you used to shill the McDouble and switched over to the DoubleCheeseburger because the McDouble doesnt exist anymore but other than that these threads are exactly the same as they have been like 2years ago so honest question - are you getting paid for this or why do you keep doing it ? Since these threads serve no purpose and arent even funny I have to assume the guy making these threads is the same guy over and over again...