Is this guy impossible to rekt? He destroys everyone who tries to argue with him. The man's logic is flawless

Is this guy impossible to rekt? He destroys everyone who tries to argue with him. The man's logic is flawless

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebm.sagepub.com/content/232/10/1266
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykl5SbA6nhk
beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-7e.shtml
journals.lww.com/eurjcancerprev/Abstract/1997/03001/Intestinal_flora_and_endogenous_vitamin_synthesis.9.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VG is irrelevant

Being vegan or vegetarian it's completly anti-natural and our body is not made to function properly.

The guy probably never read a single physiology book and has zero serious studies in college about the subject. I'm willing to bet he's not even vegan to start with and lies about his diet.

>you have no chest
>your skin is green

he has addressed neither of these points

Why do people still support this sociopathic weirdo?
Hes stated that he suffers from hallucinations and tried a vegan diet to try to cure his schizophrenia. In fact, hes given like three different stories of why he first decided to become vegan. Dont get me started on wanting to record his family member dying on YouTube... Honestly who thinks like that?
Hes fucked in the head

uhm yeah he got destroyed by leafy??? :)

And on top of that he is fucking weak as shit... Barely getting 75lb for shoulder press.. TEN years of lifting? Lol

I'm glad he got a vasectomy. No need to produce more idiots

>being so autistic that no one thinks you're even worth a youtube video reply
feels bad, bet that's why he roids.

Less niggers

Fedora tipping faggot

This

You think cavemen had B12 supps?

Not a chance in hell. They ate meat.

He roids and looks like shit

why bring his irrelevant ass up

fewer

He only trains arms so yea.

why is his head shape so fucked up?

nigga be green, without chest and this weird head, looks like a goddamn alien that run away from Montauk

His depression, anxiety, and mania can all be explained with B12 deficiency

Vegans are mentally ill

>insults
>no arguments
hmmm.... what describes you

B12 comes from bacteria and because we drink and wash our food in water that is filtered and treated it doesn't contain those bacterias.

Cavemen also drank from natural sources of water which contain as much b12 as meat does. The only reason why vegans cant get B12 from sources other than meets today is because vegetables are washed and most commercially available waters have been purified to the extent that only raw minerals are left in the end product.

Don't talk shit if you don't know shit.

Only meat and engineered bacteria have human available B12

Mayyybe nori seaweed but that is an extreme stretch

m.ebm.sagepub.com/content/232/10/1266

[Citation desperately needed]

Why would anyone still listen to him? He is mentally unhinged.

Dude talks about how he regularly wants to kill people that disagree with him, how seeing babies makes him want to put his foot through them, films his grandfather having a stroke so he can throw it in his face later as to why eating meat is bad, and regularly insults people on an extremely personal level, going so far as to gloat over someone he dislikes getting cancer in the hopes it will finish him off in the near future. All while sitting in front of his "gaming" computer with his anime figurines in the background

But it's cool because somehow in some fucking universe he has the moral high ground because he's a vegan :)

>training for 10 years
>can only bench 185lb for 5
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykl5SbA6nhk

This is true however i wasn't trying to say that vegans of today can get B12 from plants because they cant get a sufficient amount from the sources you specified however cavemen definitely could. Foods such as Legumes and grains used to contain sufficient amounts of hydroxocobalamin which is natural source of B12 however this was way before the humans developed the knowledge of proper agriculutre

beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-7e.shtml

i fucking hate this faggot so much, he also looks like absolute shit

i will never ever go vegan , fucking homo lmao

sperg

no.
You might be thinking of yeast, which does contain B12, but you have to eat huge amounts of it, or concentrated forms like marmite to actually get enough B12 purely from yeast, but again cavemen weren't brewing beer to harvest the yeast to make marmite as a nutritional supplement.

I just want him to stab someone, so people will finally realize that he is fuckin nuts

please stop advertising.

What does this moron do, eat 1700 calories and just work arms? Where the fuck is his chest?

You cannot win an argument when you never give any arguments. Stefen would destroy this bitch.

>all argument
>0 insults
>"I feel insulted"
>image.jpg

You know he gets his mom to film him at the gym right?

I'm actually starting to like alien gains. Definitely not going vegan though.

>beyondveg.com

Hahahahahahaha holy shit!

> vegan
> taking a vegan seriously
> green skin
Holy shit kek gud thread m8 you done it

>summershit tripfag greentexting his ignorance

Into the filter you go!

It should be understood that mankind did not exist before you existed. And they will not exist once you die. And you will die, if you are dead, mankind never existed. There was no need to help mankind as there was no such thing. Your idea of 'meaning' is only because you exist. All people you see around you are destined to non-existence in any case, when it would be as though they never lived. Therefore, truly you did not save or help anyone. Timelessness surrounds all, it does not matter how many people you save or kill - it does not make any difference to anything.

fuck out of here fucking dalai llama go bash ur buddist bible

Bugs man, cavemen ate bugs.

No shoulders or forearms either

And yet flawless logic does not the universe make in the echo chamber of your own existence.

So too does the mediocrity of arguing for or against the consumption of nutritious objects found in one living thing that moves and is therefore packed with calorie, and that which does not and is not packed with calorie.

Veganism is really good for fatties though. Make all fatties go vegan and we'll be better off environmentally and in terms of health as a nation.

Solipsist pls go

Wtf i lifted for 4 months barely and i already looked better than that

VG is not smart. Lol. He will use research from 1995 or later in his descriptions. 99% of his users don't read it. I read it and some others and we owned him in his comments when he first came out. Honestly he only sounds smart, but his research is outdated and most if false half the time. I know some of you on Veeky Forums probably study engineering ect so you can look at his links and see what im talking about.

creating some safe space?
maybe you should make a tumblr post about how you got offended on /fit.

>vegan ''''fitness'''' ''guru''
>barely deadlifts 315
kek
KEK
K E K

EIGHT YEARS
I
G
H
T

Y
E
A

R
S

and can barely bench 1.5 pl8

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

you mean 75 per side or total(with a barbell)?

journals.lww.com/eurjcancerprev/Abstract/1997/03001/Intestinal_flora_and_endogenous_vitamin_synthesis.9.asp

If you're vegan you should supplement. But you're wrong, in ancient times you wouldn't need to worry about b12 even without meat. Shit like iron, vitamin A and iodine could be a problem tho.

>leafy
>voice of a 12 yearold
>face of the mayors son from horton hears a hoo
>destroying anyone

>anti-natural
>body is made for this and that

PLEASE GOLEM, DON'T PATRONISE US

>Has claimed that he has talked with aliens
>Gives contradictory stories as to why he became a vegan
>Accuses people of using steroids while idolizing someone who has used steroids

Kek

VG is a major pothead

>uneducated
>unemployed
>manchild
>financed by his mother
>ugly
>unaesthetic
>weak
>no real knowledge except from regurgitating studies found on google
>weaboo
>unhealthy look eg. green skin, frail
>mentally ill by his own admission
>decides to marry a girl he never met irl
>decides to go live with this girl after she dumped him
>cringeworthy videos
>giving superiority complex speeches about murdering children etc
>ungrateful, negative fuck who enjoyed watching his grandather die

yeah, what a modern hercule in exemplar

PLEASE GOLEM, DON'T PATRONISE US

>The man's logic is flawless

his logic is is autistic, every single decision you make in every aspect of your life should be based on a study because he's decided for some reason that it's your obligation to be as healthy as possible and to live as long as possible

its okay to be a lazy fuck and sit around playing video games though, not sure why this exception exists

>you're obligated to have the healthiest diet possible based on all these studies, but you can still smoke and drink alcohol and be a lazy fuck

I guess he's strong and all, but I've seen a few of his vids and he does seem like a massive prick. I don't even care if his logic is on point or not, his whole persona is built upon stupid discussions and a sort of superiority complex.

this logic is tard. Not even supporting being vegan, but seriously?
>cavemen who couldn't do arithmetic had correct diets
Youre a god damn idiot. Caveman starved to death all the time and few lived older than 20.

Lol
>people disagree with me and hate me
>cover eyes
>nobody disagrees with me and everyone likes me
I see what you did there, vegan.

If you actually study rhetoric its almost impossible to lose a argument.

Doesn't make you correct or not a cunt however.

Something in his way of communicating is very feminine. I can't quite put my finger on it but he often comes off as a bitch.

LOL at vegans getting BTFO.

Sounds like Scooby

PLEASE GOLEM,DON'T PATRONIZE US

PLEASE GOLEM, DON'T PATRONIZE US

He got a vasectomy at the age of 25, this guy doesn't need to be argued with-- he will not pass his shit genes on and will cease to exist once he passes away.

PLEASE GOLEM, DON'T PATRONIZE US

That's the king of Veeky Forums and yes, it is impossible to defeat him in a debate. He brings the pain because he does exhaustive research and never goes off half cocked when he opens his mouth about the benefits of veganism.

>tried a vegan diet to try to cure his schizophrenia

>Mfw He's on video saying he became vegan, not because of any emotional reasons but because it was the most logical healthy decision

>Mfw he is also on video saying that he became vegan after watching a video of animals being slaughtered.

>yfw compulsive liar

>be mediocre
>try to be fitness star
>fail
>pretend to be vegan
>win massive following endorsement from 1000000% markedup soy protein vendors
>numales and femlets make me their poster child
>mfw I know the truth

miscegenation: if it's a boy,abort

Being vegan gets you all the girls guys.

Would dirt really contain enough B12, though?

>into the safe space he goes

If he just focused on his chest more he would look okay

>this logic is tard. Not even supporting being vegan, but seriously?
>>cavemen who couldn't do arithmetic had correct diets
>Youre a god damn idiot. Caveman starved to death all the time and few lived older than 20.
This logic is extra retarded.

If cavemen were vegan, they would have died DURING INFANCY due to B12 deficiency you fucking moron.

How do you think that baby died from being breastfed from a vegan mother?

>I guess he's strong and all
looooool

>Logic is flawless
>Promotes a lifestyle that is nigh unviable for the majority of the world.

Okay

thats bullshit though
they used stupid pictures of course it was gonna be vegan gays who won

in real life, say a club environment or a party... seid would win everytime

Mind blogging people take advice from some clown who doesn't compete

>give up your life to move to Belgium
>get cucked in less than 2 weeks

Wew

bitch so autistic calls him richard

Still better than being a vegan. Also i heard bugs have a lot of protein. I wouldn't mind eating protein bars made of bugs. Just like they did in Snow piercer.

His bitch is horrendous looking.

It looks like she went to a plastic surgeon and asked for "The hills have eyes"

Lmao, what a fookin pussy.

>implying they wouldn't hop on Seid's dick the instant he'd whip it out
You can tell by how they look that they'd suck a good lad off during a party.

hard to go half cocked on an empty list

Call me a retard but I don't get it. Please spoon feed

iron but not steel

brittle

Everyone says he filmed his granddad dying of a heart attack and uploaded it to youtube but I cant find the video

>there's no point in benching if your bench is weak
sounds right to me

Underrated trips