How do you react when someone trashes bodybuilding

How do you react when someone trashes bodybuilding

bodybuilding is trash.

People talk about bodybuilding?

Damn poor guy looks like he had his head shopped onto that body.

you deadlift him to show dominance

im flabergasted

Male butterface

I agree with them

i think he is cute, and possibly one of the greatest looking bodybuilders and im a guy
literally my idol

>body building
>low weight high volume
>in the gym for 2 hour arm sessions to make any type of non-contractile protein adaptations

not trash?

I don't, because they're right.

Lifting is pretty based though.

I was considering getting into it. So, I went to a actual bodybuilding competition with a friend, who was just getting into it. It was by far the gayest shit I have ever seen. It is so incredibly cringe worthy. I don't mind bodybuilding in the sense of exercise, but I hate it as a competition.

BUBBLBUBBLBUBBL
PROH. PROH.
PROPOH.

Not natty bb.

Look up eric helms or menno henselmans or jeff nippard

i often do as well, but Chul soon is amazing

God damn his chest is nearly perfect.
Mirin' hard.
I only think of bodybuilding as a hobby so my opinion is pretty irrelevant.

I go to the gym and shrug it off

Kys

Bodybuilding is p stupid, no objections from me.

I don't know if this is just me but I feel as if there's something slightly off about how he looks. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

Who is this Korean nigga

Bodybuilding can be trash, depends on the persons reasoning. Do they do it because they view their body as art? Do they do it because they want to be huge as a result of their weak mental state? Do they do it because they want women? Etc

The first reason is alright. But I would still never call bodybuilding a sport.

Traps too big

Usually I'm the one trashing bodybuilding.

It's all about vanity and narcissism.

Its just a weird thing - making themselves look weird for each other. They all on some sort of ped too, and they teick people into doing isolations rather than compounds

chul soon

well i work out because i want to look good, mostly for myself though, i believe that is part of everything you wrote. Its pretty vain.

it is often about vanity but i bet you've tried to be the 'best' at things in life
i bet you want a high salary job
i bet you want to be handsome
if you dont want either of those two, and have never wanted to be best at anything, or wanted to be better than someone else, then okay, you might not be vain or narcissistic, just boring i guess

What's with this guy, I think he looks pretty cute but also a little weird for some reason.

How many years would it take to get to this size?

im guessing - many

indifference.

great thread op this is good content.

Ignore them, as they have no idea what they're on about

>a little weird for some reason
Weird abs, looks kinda syntholy too