Tfw i can eat whatever the fuck I want and still lose weight thanks to based intermittent fasting

>tfw i can eat whatever the fuck I want and still lose weight thanks to based intermittent fasting

Why are you still eating baked chicken and broccoli like a bitch ass nigga? The hodge twins eat fast food every day and they are Veeky Forums as fuck.

It's all about test levels

they roid and will probably die of heart problems sooner or later.

iifym is for retards who want to cut corners in life to look good, but don't realize what is equally important is your heart, mind, and the rest of your body and mental health.

>eat fast food everyday but by the time you're in your late 20s you'll look late 30s/early 40s or worse
>eat fast food everyday and it eventually catches up to you and you feel like complete and utter shit despite looking good

no to mention that it means you can't cook worth a shit.

no thanks jeff.

That's all they eat in a day, and they only do it because people like watching them sitting around eating it.

i like the way it tastes

>The hodge twins eat fast food every day and they are Veeky Forums as fuck.

So? With a little self control anyone can eat fast food everyday and stay Veeky Forums

I do love big macs and freshly fried potates

My maintenance is 3000+ cals at 5'9 and I can eat quite a bit of junk as well just like the hodge twins.

It's called steroids.

>eat fast food everyday but by the time you're in your late 20s you'll look late 30s/early 40s or worse
>eat fast food everyday and it eventually catches up to you and you feel like complete and utter shit despite looking good
source?

how is fast food bad except for sodium? which isn't even that bad

i've read a bunch of IF articles but jesus they all have different programs/schedules for it. What is the basic program for IF ?

because im currently massively overweight and trying to lose it
no gimmicky "fasting" is going to suddenly fix that

im 6'4 270lbs, so can i eat like 2 mcdoubles and a large fry every day if that's the only thing I'm eating all day and still continue my cut?

Long fasting window
Short feeding window
That is all

I started intermittent fasting two days ago and I feel great. I have higher energy and I don't worry about overeating which is what I was doing before.

so one day i eat breakfast lunch and early dinner

Next day i just eat lunch at work?

It's not a gimmick if it works. Just talking from experience.

Also, doing IF doesn't mean you have to eat shit food, it means you can if you want to.

Alllow yourself at most 6 hours a day in which you can eat, get all your calories in during that time and don't eat outside that window.

no

No, Do IF 16/8 or 18/4 meaning 16 hours of fasting and 8 hours to eat. Or 18 hours of fasting and 6 hours to eat. Of course you dont want to eat over your daily caloric needs.

edit 18/6

Unironically I would say IF is the best diet for somebody very overweight.

Fuck the rest of the health claims purported by advocates of IF.

The best things for you are:

1. Insulin sensitivity.
2. Hunger control.
3. Less hours eating = less hours to fuck up
4. Getting to know what actual hunger feels like.
5. Appreciating food.

If you're like most obese people I'm guessing you can't control yourself once you start eating, you'll gorge despite not being hungry, which IF also helps with.

So should I work out before my fast lets me eat or after? Assuming I'm doing 20 hours with a 4 hour window, when should that four hour window be?

You're getting into micro-differences.

Technically the best time to eat to minimize fat storage is immediately before + immediately after exercise.

Note: minimize - not prevent.

Partitioning post workout means calories are less inclined to be stored as fat.

But this is M I C R O -- tiny differences.

It may be a good behavioral habit to get into though. It'll help prevent you overeating on days off by training you to associate breaking fast with working out.

I see, thanks user.

Okay first of all you shouldn't think you can get away with the same things as roiders .

19/5 is the best eating window

its literally
>skip breakfast
the diet.

Skip breakfast, eat your lunch at 2, eat your dinner at 7, congrats youve just done IF. I dont understand how its reached meme status as a diet, i found out i was doing IF accidentally when i read about it, i just thought i was saving my calories to have bigger meals with instead of smaller unsatisfying things. Its just harder to eat over maintenance when you eat within such a small window, its got no magic fat burning powers or whatever, its just hard to down 3000 calories in a few hours unless youre a fat fuck

>Why are you still eating baked chicken and broccoli like a bitch ass nigga?
Cause it doesn't taste like greasy trash and i like the blood in my artaries to flow freely i guess

>tfw you do this because you literally forget to eat

Tfw I'm doing IF, keto, cutting, and as much exercise as I can get.

I lift and eat like a pig. Only difference it makes is that my abs aren't really that visible, but that's whatever. At least I don't look fat.

Better get tested. Maybe your boyfriend gave you HIV

Dude, I ate fastfood every day in college for about a year or two, ballooned up to 400lbs before dropping down 60lbs and still working, diabetes and stroke tier blood pressure along with bad cholesterol all by the age of 24.

Don't fall for the "fastfood is good for you" meme.

Got a friend who lives almost solely off pizza and he is slowly going blind from high blood pressure and all that shit and he is 2 years younger than me.

Fastfood is shit tier because it is full of nasty shit, poor nutrition, and people eat way too much of it to feel full. It is also a sign of extremely low will power.

I can't believe that people who were told as kids "You can't have McDonalds every day it is bad for you." Have seriously grown up to become people that are still saying "fuck you mom and dad, I will eat what I want. Gibs! Gibs Donalds! Scrum scrum num num in my tum tum! OHNO WHY AM I DYING FROM HEART DISEASE AT 35!!!! STUPID GENETICS REEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

>tfw treating a teenager for scurvy in 2013

fucking scurvy in this day and age can you believe it? motherfucker had never heard of anything but fast food

Fuck I wish I was a manlet like you. I guess being a midget and never getting laid has its perks.

Clean bulking a best. The Hodgetwins, Furious Pete, etc. don't know chit about real health.

What's so good about eating fast food every day?
I eat it about 1-2 times per month and eat a small sugary snack a day

Why you are compelled to eat so much is beyond me. My favorite meals are home cooked.
I love beet greens

Really? Shit I've been doing IF for years then.

Ask me how I know you haven't read the sticky

The twinkies roid, they are also vegan now, and I, sir, eat what I want, I just prefer having a nicer body over 5 secs of overrated flavour.

congrats, by skipping breakfast and eating at 2 and 7 you have been doing the amazing 19/5 IF split. Now you can attribute all your gains to this instead of all the other shit you did, hell you can maybe even sell your routine to people now

You were a whale probably because you ate a fuck ton of food, not because of fastfood.

>implying counting calories actually does anything
When will this meme end? It's far more important what you put into your body than how much.

God dammit. I hate when the enemy of your enemy is an idiot.

What if I make up some bullshit about a protein shake immediately when you wake up to kickstart your metabolism through the day. Think people would buy it?

People already seem to believe it. For whatever reason, the general public seems to believe that "shakes" are some secret way to lose weight, even though what you're really doing is making it painfully easy to consume calories by never having to chew. Throw a shake into any bullshit you want and people will believe you have a diet that will work.

See Shakeology: the worst fucking fad diet used by every girl who "wants to be an instagram inspiration".

he was doing so well and then just shot himself

a special mix formula that you swear by that you have IV drip fed into you during your rem phase of sleep will have the most money to be made

>hey man do you take protein

its as if its a drug, some magic weightloss thing. im so glad i stopped drinking whey post workout and just eat now, one tub of whey will lats me an insane amount of time now and is only used when i realised i ate nothing but carbs all day. Protein requirements are blown thefuck out and perpetuated by every youtube celeb and protein company

literally all the problems you listed are a result of being a fat sack of shit, not fast food directly.

hey bud...you mistyped tumblr into your browser

You guys are fucking retards. If you eat nothing but starch and fat and cholesterol (that's what fast food is made of) your metabolism will fucking tank. Why do you think those skinny people can eat so much and still remain a stick? Because they eat foods that increase their metabolism! Like milk and whatever. It's about what you eat, not how much.

You cant change the laws of thermodynamics with broscience and anecdotal evidence

Fuck I can't believe I only got one (You) from that

>he thinks "eating fast food every day in college" is the same thing as "eating 10 big macs in one sitting on the regular"

>what's bad about fast food

amerifat detected

It's not bad these idiots are fucking uneducated, even tour de France riders eat fast food every now and then.

The only thing that sucks about processed food is a lack of fibre (not even simple carbs, most fast foods actually have decent carb profiles which is btw recorded in by far the most detail). So we tell retards with no willpower to ditch fast food and sugary drinks because it's just simpler instead of explaining micros and everything else to them.

Fast food is easily incorporated into any balanced diet.

IF doesn't work for fat people because of low insulin sensitivity.

yes, reinforce the binge eating habit as something positive you idiot

That's cause you eat like a bitch.

Any former hamplanet knows 5000kcal in one sitting is a mere starter before the main course. I do IF too but have to strictly limit my calories or I'll just eat and eat. IF doesn't help you defy the laws of physics, it just makes you less hungry during the day once you get used to it.

>tfw I can eat whatever the fuck I like because I'm not an idiot that can't count calories or macros

>5'9
Lol okay munchkin :^)
You manlets are so cute when you are angry or have an opinion- which is always

BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING STUPID FAT CUNTING IDIOT YOU FAT CUNT

Because I can't be assed starving myself till noon.

eat like an african child monday to friday, able to handle it, as long as I'm not eating anything special, drink coffe at morning, then eat something at the evening or something small after work. or a relative big portion dinner. Weekend comes and I meet my breaking point and start eating again, most of the time I overeat abit and buy pizza etc. rinse and repeat.

I haven't lost weight in over 3 months, only gained and lost some. But when I first started I crashed 25 kiloes like a bullet.

TL;DR I basically fast most of my week except for the weekend where I sometimes eat junk food, not loosing weight, seem to only increase weight slowly after loosing 25kg like a bullet
Is my metabolism fucked?

>hey these guys take steroids and other drugs to cut and are in shape

>why dont you?

>>tfw i can eat whatever the fuck I want and still lose weight thanks to based intermittent fasting
nice meme

clean bulking =/= clean eating
get your facts straight

No, you just need to stop the binge starve cycle, eat more consistently, If you have to, eat at maintenance everyday until you get used to not starving and binging. You'd probably be fine on a 500kcal deficit daily and still get over your cycle but I don't know you so do what you thinks best. Just don't starve yourself, it never works out, you'll always end up losing less weight then doing it properly at a 500-1000kcal deficit.

what kind of results are you seeing?

because I'm neither 12 years old nor American and therefore dislike most fast food.

>I ate fastfood every day in college for about a year or two
i've been eating fast food 2-3 times a day for the past year
i'm not fat, i got my blood pressure checked 8 months ago and i was fine

>scurvy
i do eat fruits and vegetables occasionally

>for the past year
>got my blood pressure checked 8 months ago
>8 months ago
fucking retard

>hodge twins

And there goes the credibility of your thread, opie.

It's not just about lowered calorie intake because of a shorter eating window.
If you fast for long enough it will raise hormones that encourage fat burning.
Important is that you don't snack, because that will mess up the hormonal effect.

you're on the wrong website retard

Can anyone tell me what the fuck this girl's deal is? She eats 6000+ calories a day and she has no fat.
She makes eating videos on YT, Yuka Kinoshita(?)

Same thing as that little Asian kid that likes Yoshi, same as Furious Pete, same as LA Beast.

They do it occasionally, and balance it out with a slight deficit usually, whether intentionally or not. There was a woman a year or two ago who literally could not store fat on her body, and she made the news, so I doubt the all have that condition, and I also doubt the defy the laws of physics.

ever heard of bulimia?

you're so fucking stupid you probably think phil heath, the rock, jeff seid and rich piana are natural athletes.

do you do a day and a half? That's apparently the way to get the most health benefits., 36 to 40 hours

she did a recent video showing some test results showing she was healthy.

why are you mad btw

I thought they did this, but puking 6000 calories twice a week would cause noticeable damage to teeth, no?

Fasting is for retards that can't cut properly.
Hodgetwins are on roids, that's why they look how they look despite doing what they're doing.
Fast food isn't Hitler, it tastes nice and is cheap, but you must not base your base 3 meals a day on it.

How? I'm on 600mg Test E a week & It's still all about calories in vs calories out.

Id just like to remind you that
1. Not calories you consume are absorbed
2. Calories out depends on many factors, some of them hormonal

Hormones control what your body absorbs and throws out, and at what quantities.

Can anyone tell me why my weight fluctuates so fucking much despite eating at around 1000 calories a day? When I eat small salads or small meals, I'll lose some weight the next day, but when I have soup or something "hearty" like potatoes or rice I instantly bloat the fuck up and gain 2 or 3 pounds the next day. Is it just that the food has a hard time being digested, or is it water retention? 5'7 at 142 pounds, and I leisurely exercise (an hour of tennis and shadow boxing a day). Can very possibly be water retention, but I hesitate to drink too much because then I gain anywhere from 3-5 pounds the very next day.

Care to elaborate? What hormones are you talking about exactly? I know that having too high estrogen will promote fat storage. But this is only to a certain degree.

Weight fluctuating anywhere from 1-5lbs isnt uncommon and like you said its probably water retention. carbs hold onto water longer. stop weighing yourself everyday and do it every couple days or something instead.

I dont know really, Im guessing that high T would speed up metabolism or something. Also what you said.
Im gonna have to look deeper into this, but its past 10pm where I live so catch you tomorrow.

What I'm worried about is if it really is water retention, then I feel like if I gain 3 pounds one day, the next will be the same and I'll compound another 3 pounds on top of that.

>Implying I would ever pick fast food over actual food

Because not everyone is a fatty who needs to lose weight

She has said her body is fucked up and she barely processes any of the food so she has to eat a ton then shits it all out 20 minutes later the same as it went in

broscience: the thread

Most of the ones associated with good humor.
Dopamine, serotonin, etc.
The more you have it, the better your body will cooperate with you (except on an overdose, which is just as nasty as on a not-sufficient level).
Test obviously gives better muscle growth.

Basically, it's not only about how much you eat and train - it's also about how you live and how you think, how you go along with your own self.
Ever wondered why hormones fuck with your head?

It may sound abstract, but it's true.