Does anyone get that weird yellow slime in their shit when they lose weight...

Does anyone get that weird yellow slime in their shit when they lose weight. Kindof has the consistency of pic related except the slime itself is more yellow and interspersed in shit.

user, this is a pretty serious condition, you need to call the Ghostbusters right away

/Thread

Fuck no. What are you eating/taking?

Have had tha once when not losing weight.

Remember 20% of lost weight is urinated out as metabolites, the other 80% is exhaled as carbon.

It doesnt affect your poop much

that's bile, something's not going right if you're shitting out bile. Ask a doctor not Veeky Forums.

I believe it's stomach/intestinal bile and you aren't eating enough food to absorb it into shit. Shouldn't be anything to worry about.

is that really true? that's interesting, I never heard of that before.

they'll probably just shoot you in your cis male dick

I think I've had this, and the turds just slide straight out and barely need a wipe.

Ghosts? In my ass?

This makes sense. I'm going to disregard everyone who said I should see a doctor and probably die in a puddle of my own ass slime.

It's mucous.
I generally see more of it in the summer/spring because I have allergies.

Unless it's like, a lot, I wouldn't be too concerned.

You get mucous in your ass from your allergies?

It's more likely than you think.

Have you never wondered why we need oxygen and exhale CO2?

>fat stores the carbon-rich gasoline that powers the engines that are your cells
>carbon coupled to inhaled oxygen is the exhaust
>more activity, more fuel burning, more exhaust fumes

Poop is just stuff that wasn't absorbed by your digestive system.

Lol.

Source so I can read for myself?

Where do you think ghost poops come from?

I don't know exactly what your shit is like, but if it's really smelly and has a weird consistency then you could have C. diff. It's horrible and you could literally die from it if it's not treated.

Any high school biology text book

10th grade Biology

Lol Mucus actually lines your digestive tract from your esophogus to your butt pucker, it is what lubricates the stuff passing through it and also provides a protective coating in the stomach and such areas to prevent the acidity or base from burning the organs and eating away at them.

Makes you wonder how many critters evolution/God went through before figuring that one out.