/plg/

Welcome to powerlifting general

Send help this is panzer and I am at a party where I know almost noone requesting immediate medivac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gdWYYSdkQO4
youtube.com/watch?v=tIluoO2wsvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Caladan WHERE ARE YOU?

Opinion on super total?

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU RECOMMEND TO START WITH?

You must break through your autism and talk to people you don't know. Just pretend to be a normie for once

Check the weightlifting general

mix yourself a JAGERbomb huehuehuehue

nah family grab a stout and go talk to people, saying hello is the hard part, people are usually pretty cool to talk to. like anons with names

This shits trash this is literally a party for my ex and I dont even like her AT ALL

Repostan:
And what if all my squats feel like I can't do anymore reps, despite being able to most of the time? I understand the basics in terms of reps in the tank, but with some lifts, like squats, all sets, regardless of weight, feel like they're RPE 10, even though I know it shouldn't be the case.

Then go find someone to hook up with. Why did you even go to an ex's party anyway?

24:14 5k lads. Hips are going to explode. Gonna fire up the grill and cook me muh steak.

What's /plg/ eating for din din?

yeah the tendency is to call every hard set a 10, when it's likely a 9.5, meaning it wasn't maximal weight but you didn't have any more reps. a true 10 RPE is pretty exhausting, you'll know when you hit it. if you did a single @9.5 then the weight is somewhere between your 2rm and 1rm

side note, holy shit fuck these captchas

My other friend is good friends with her and she begged me to help setup

I had 170 grams of Turkey burger on rye. Was pretty good.

I don't think I quite phrased it correctly. Even my warm ups feel like they're RPE 10 and impossibly hard for squats.

I didn't think you'd be such a helpful person lad. Well, make the most of the situation, get drunk, try to talk to people, and try to have fun.

had an italian BMT to round out the end of my day just under my goal calories.

rotisserie chicken and tortillas :) what got you into running?

>I don't think I quite phrased it correctly. Even my warm ups feel like they're RPE 10 and impossibly hard for squats.
beats me senpai.

you are almost a cuck. how old?

no idea

need to get out of bed first

Hahahahahaha the /pol/tard is actually a cuckold

>tfw just laid in bed for nearly two hours trying to fall asleep
FUUUCK

Look at the last two numbers of my post LOL

>what got you into running?

Always used to jog for rugby. Decided I needed some kind of cardio training.

Glad to see you back lad.

Fuckin LUH bmts. Gotta get extra banana peppers tho

>I had 170 grams of Turkey burger on rye. Was pretty good

Rye bread best bred

prep the bull*

at least get it right, chrrist

god damn it

>The only thing that will get you the body of a prop is rugby, lad. Nothing build a neck like the scrum.
>used to play rugby
>has a twink neck and arms

???????????????????????????

It's Canadian rugby, instead of getting tackled, they'd just tag the other person and apologize profusely

>Glad to see you back lad.
:3

i've always tried running but it beats the crap out of me so i gave up on it. the town i'm at now is almost completely in the hills so i'm thinking of doing some early morning hill-sprints when the semester starts

they probably use a hockey puck in replacement of the ball LOL, and afterwards in the shower they would probably lube their own buttholes with syrup and let a moose mount and subsequently fuck them while their friends spectate and goo "ooooh yeah bud go get it"

What do you guys think of this for TM, tweaked to address personal weaknesses

VD:
Squats 5x5 @ 85% of ID
Touch-n-go Bench 5x5 @ 85% of ID
Pause (floor, not knee) DLs 5x5 @ 50%ORM
Abs and curlz if I don't feel like killing myself

RD:
Pause front squats 2x5 @ 90% of VD
Incline bench 3x5 @ 90% of VD
Lightweight Good Mornings 5x10
Rows and curls

ID:
Squat 1x5 PR
Pause bench 1x5 PR
DL 1x5 PR
Abs and curls

Honestly, do you really need some cookie cutter routine? Ive been training 4 days a week, practicing a main lift each time then doing accessory work alternating between going heavy then going light but repping it fast for 10 or 20 reps

What do you think /plg/?

I played in the backs

I do em the day after training squats, so right now I'm in a world of fucking hurt, but tomorrow I'll be glad I did; running loosens everything up real nice.

Always makes me have to shit though, which I don't really understand.

I'm a huge failure and want to cease existing

kill yourself then faggot

I don't always use one because following a set repsxweight doesn't always work out

I like RPE, I have an outline of what I want to do each day but will adjust on the day depending on how it's going

FUCKING CHRIST LADS HOW DO I FALL ASLEEP

Can't tell which one is Sean

Need? No. Honestly, what you do in the gym should primarily be fun to you. That being said, the tried-and-true routines are probably more optimal.

whiskey ;)

>Always makes me have to shit though, which I don't really understand.

you said it loosens everything up

when I used to be a cardio freak I have shat in the woods a couple of times due to running induced shits

I would just add an assistance day and move some of those things to that day. Also,
>5x10 goodmornings
eh....

It's pretty obvious desu

Get off the chan, lad and go read. Sleep will come when you're relaxed and it's ready.

You disgusting sub-human filth, you're no better than a filthy pajeet

read a book

get away from backlit screens

running = active recovery?

also who here /squat every day/

take a shower and drink some tea desu. or some instant coffee (brewed is too strong).

iktf bro

I sometimes literally lay in bed for 3-4 hours with my eyes closed and cannot fall asleep.

wow this is an answer i would expect from a female

read a book and get relaxed? fucking hell

non pussy answeR: slam down a bottle of WHISKEY

>He's never shit in the woods

kinda related
but can anyone remember that program that changes the colors on your monitor to filter out blue light
which makes it easier to sleep?

where are you from

I always think of rolan when you read your trip

asmr youtube videos

f.lux

>le backlit screen meme

yeah nah never has impacted my sleep ever

>being this retarded when the answer is right in front of y... oh wait youre underage and cant buy alcohol LOL

maybe in that case try a glass of warm MILK LMAO
babby want his bottle????

Why eh? Volume too high for RD? Or just a distaste for good mornings in general?

I don't feel like I've overaccessorized. Each day is a squat, a bench, and a hip hinge. Curls are done every bench day (which is every day) for the sake of my sensitive baby elbow tendons, then abs twice a week and rows once per week (to keep shoulders healthy).

flux

What ever happened to Bodorio's insomnia

good job ignoring sean lately guys

I think i might have when i was a kid a long time ago but i cant remember things so good
lol

>running = active recovery?

I believe so, yes. Gets the blood moving, stimulates all sorts of fun stuff. Keep it low intensity and you've got yourself a great lil accessory day.

>Whiskey
>e

disgusting. ur not sean

thanks senpai :)

1400 years of Shari'ah permitted paedophilia, inbreeding and education/culture based in mindless tradition, rather than productivity or progress, has damaged Islamic intellectual capacity and hormonal balance to the point where they've become a violent moronic savages.
Predominantly Muslim countries such as Iran have an average IQ of around 84, which is about one standard deviation and 14 points below the USA who score at 98.
Cousin marriage, which is considered prestigious and pious in Islam, causes genetic damage that impairs mental function and concentrates genes that lead to schizophrenia.
You know schizophrenia, the illness that often causes people to become violent and isolated and suffer from religious delusions?
The kind where they might believe a racist, slave owning, war mongering paedophile was the last great messenger of some super magic sky man?
Aisha was 9 when 59 year old Mohammed had sex with her.
That's sick and he was a sick disgusting man.
People of other faiths want to grow and change and contribute to the world, Muslims only want to preserve their ways and do not care at all about improving technology, culture or quality of life.
Even most moderate Muslims advocate a shari'ah world caliphate.
The psychological damage of paedophilia and genetic damage of inbreeding mean their children can't live happy normal lives and don't have the necessary brain power to develop a realistic and reasonable worldview.
That's why Muslims need to believe in 'Almighty Allah' who has power over everything, because will power and self responsibility is too much effort and hard work for them.
They become Imams, welfare queens, gang members and religious figures because real work and innovation is too hard and they need to live off handouts and crime.
They are literally just the dumbest and most emotionally weak people on the planet and that's why you can't handle science, objective reality or attempting to seduce and not rape adult women.
They're all too scary.

belize. steamrolan?

tempting...

11% of all posts in this thread was a response (you) to me

>disgusting. ur not sean

desu the current drink i am drinking clearly spells out "whiskey"

"Like anons with names"
nice!

>Why eh? Volume too high for RD? Or just a distaste for good mornings in general?
Both desu. If you feel like you can sufficiently recover every week and make progress then, by all means, ignore me.

Warm milk with honey, play a lets play or speed run and lay down.

Sean would never drink American trash Whisky

I see through your lies.

My brain won't even let me spell it with an "e"

SEE?

I've been doing weighted extensions on RD instead, but the weight's getting to the point where I may as well just be doing good mornings. Plus I feel like they'll really help out with cleaning up my DL form, which I've been working on for the past few weeks (this is also why I'm doing paused DLs and front squats).
If the volume of good mornings starts messing with me I'll cut back, but ever since running 531 for a while I've gotten pretty good at recovering from 5x10.

Who said anything about filthwater trash american whiskey

pic related, from the homeland men ;)

I was already in bed for two (2) hours trying to sleep, before that I was reading, I don't use the computer before bed.
Don't have tea and I only have kefir, not regular milk.

I also don't have instant coffee, but maybe I could do with just a cup of regular coffee? I have pretty high tolerance.
I don't have autism.

Found this gem.

youtu.be/gdWYYSdkQO4

Looks perfect for off-days mobility work. Actually watch it, pretty in depth level of stretching

Reduce your training volume. Srs I was sleeping 4 hours a night before my peak.

Dimenhydrinate , Diphenhydramine , Methocarbamol or alcohol

>I also don't have instant coffee, but maybe I could do with just a cup of regular coffee? I have pretty high tolerance.

>CANT SLEEP BETTER DRINK CAFFEINE

He still has it but it seems to have calmed down.

forgot pic

pretend i posted a bottle of irish whiskey

Pound her balloon knot.

Single pot still or blended?

persians are alright tho

>helping someone is being a cuck

"Ok"

Pretty legit routine, but too much for me to realistically follow through with.
I've been doing this every night before bed because it's easy to remember, doesn't take long, and seriously helps me with falling asleep, normally I'm an insomniafag.
>3 minutes of cat-camels
>gastroc stretch 1:30 minutes per leg
>frog stretch 3 minutes
>K-STAR's couch stretch, 1:30 minutes per leg
>hamstring stretches, 1:30 per leg
>5 stretches, total time 15 minutes assuming 2 legs, ymmv

I think its a blend

I guess a warm drink could relax you? I mean it works with tea.
I don't have any of those things.
Is it like CNS fatigue? Shouldn't be happening, I was out of the gym for a couple of months and have only been back like a month, only doing conditioning, i.e. light LP stuff.

yes literally helping set up and prep a party for your ex-gf to fuck a bull while you celebrate it is quite literally the definition of being a cuck

try this 1
youtube.com/watch?v=tIluoO2wsvk

ehhhhhhhh, not crazy about that. Still skeptical ur even seen.

Honestly just stop 'trying hard' to sleep. It's the only thing in life where trying harder doesn't work.

Her new boyfriend is a little sub 200lb cuck

O am I laffin

yeah i just read the back and it says its blended

Do you have no money because you spend it all on top shelf whisk(e)y?

what do power lifters do for shoulders

You mean she's dating another you?

so basically SS is superior to PL because you do the press and it focuses on strength rather than completing a heavy left with shit form

>mfw he's plunging his cock into her vagine later today while you're going home alone and your total is still shit

Yeah its more of a 'high volume' routine. Think like a volume block cycle :^) Good every once in a while to buikd up work capacity

>Not sure if bait or just retarded
You're comparing a program with a sport m8

If you drank bourbon, then your lifts wouldn't be too embarrassing to talk about :)

band pull-aparts
facepulls
rows that are light enough that you can do them with perfect form

wait did you mean shoulder health, or joocy delts

>he has to pay for his top shelf Whisky

whats this guys name i forget i need to get a video i seen from him before