DOMS General

Who shoulders never sore here? No DOMS feels like im not growing

My delts never feel sore in the way that the rest of my body does. I find the day after working delts they have that sort of "sick sore" to them; like you just got done puking your fucking brains out and you can't lift your arms without feeling weak af, but not that physical soreness.

that bitches' ass is disgusting.

delete this shit thread

DOMS is a symptom of undertraining
Dropset side lat raises until bodyweight (arm flappies) then do like 5 sets of bodyweight side lat raise to failure (i do this at home for obvious reasons, if no dummbbells at home, i guess just look like a tard at the gym)

This will pretty much guaruntee DOMS.

If no DOMS, your routine is good.

I only get doms from legs, and deadlifts, those are the exercises I only really put effort into really because I'm afraid if I go heavy I'll hurt myself and won't be able to lift for a while :(

same here. i'm pretty sure it's because my form is shit since the only "DOMS" i get is in my lower back

i get a nice pinch in my chest, tris, and upper back, legs kill me for a day or two but its easy to go hard on legs

is this better? or are you one of those "high test" chubby chasers?

yeah actually that is way better

alright i got you senpai

how to spot a summerfag in one step
>I have DOMS

>i undertrain
ok lad

I wish I was in high school again

>faggot

>he thinks DOMS is related to intensity
its obvious youre a new lifter, stop pretending.

I can literally lift my max on deadlifts at 405lbs and not get DOMS

>these dyels still get DOMS
1 month in and I've stopped getting DOMS, it's been more than a year with progressive overload PPL, still no DOMS and still getting big.

alright yeah im new, i've grown to like the feeling tho

>newfag calls out others saying they undertrain
>turns out theyre just new and shouldn't be saying others undertrain
ANYWAY
It goes away after a month or two of consistent lifting. If you take a break of 2 weeks or more youll get DOMS back and realize how shitty it was and never skip more gym than just a week. Don't fall into the newbie trap thinking that if youre not sore you havn't trained enough.

I only get doms when I do extreme weight to failure. Something like Max weight sled pushing or jumping 50lbs with a deadlift.

I only got DOMS when I would overtrain like an idiot, eat garbage, and barely drink water

I only really get DOMS when I'm trying something totally new, or something I don't do often.

Like prowler cart pushing or the occasional long cycling. On a fullbody, it doesn't seem to happen for me. But on a shitty brosplit, it does.
Something to do with frequency I guess.

WHO IS THIS

Horrible photoshop.