Is this achievable through diet / other means or is it purely genetics?

Is this achievable through diet / other means or is it purely genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qe3oJnFtA_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

purely genetics, like dimples, eye color, etc

sorry user

Genetics or expensive surgery

these threads raise some questions about the quality of education being given to the upcoming generations on biology.

and the ability to think critically and gather information themselves appropriately.

shit looks grim for the human race t b h .

Meth

>imverysmart
nice b8

High cheek bones low body fat

Like 85% bone structure (jennedicks)
Like 15% or more bodyfat

Get sub 10% for maad facial gains

If you want a pickmeup though...
Hold your thumbs over his grossly deep cheekbones,

and he looks JUST fine normal.
(Better imho)

100% this desu

GENETICALLY

SUPERIOR

MALES

> can I change facial bone structure in my 20s by dieting.

> youareverydumb

nice masturb8

Low body fat has a lot to deal with it. And i mean like actual sub 10% not "i tell everyone im 8% body fat but i have bitch tits"

Caution though it makes shaving on a regular basis a pain in the ass.

This is caused by the interaction of bones, fat and muscles. That's not just 'have low bf and high checks'. Low BF/high checks make them appear under a much greater range of lightning and angle positions. Doenst mean you won't get this look with the right angle and lightning with mid tier bones and 12% BF.

Also don't rely that much in pictures like this. They tend to use the perfect angle, lightning, make up and even photoshop retouch. A photo shooting sessions takes 6+ hours because they try a lot of angles.

not really.

if you have strong facial features they'll be prominent even if you're 20% bodyfat.

you're not just going to magically have strong cheekbones, browline, and jaw because you hit the magical 9.99% bodyfat.

most people don't bloat facially significantly until they're extremely obese.

once you're hovering 20% the definition will be there.

shit if I don't eat due to work I get this exact look in 24 hours and I'm high fuckin teens bodyfat.

it's just a gaunt look + lighting + black and white + photoshop.

>Caution though it makes shaving on a regular basis a pain in the ass.
Why?

>shit if I don't eat due to work I get this exact look in 24 hours and I'm high fuckin teens bodyfat.

sure, pal

Both, even you have lower fat but small jaw you'll never that, same goes for the opposite if you have the genetics but too much body fat you won't have it

What about mewing?

I have a recessed jaw at 19. I'm planning on getting elastics for my teeth in a year or so. Is it too late to fix it?

not the facial shape you autistic dweeb.

the gaunt eyes and gaunt sucked in cheekbones.

it's called "being stressed, tired, and haven't eaten in 24 hours: the look".

Im a semi fatty. How do i know if i have it

One question: are your molars aligned?

It is through Photoshop.

Low body fat, genetics, AND sucking your cheeks

Truly an impossible standard

... I think so?
What if they're not?

It's not that stupid of a question. Nobody can deny the existence of face gains, so it's not unreasonable to wonder whether diet/exercise can alter the contour of your cheek

last 3 digits is the number of seconds I have to do planks

If they are aligned and the elastics move your jaw, what do you think will happen to your bite?

It'll become more even? The elastics are to even out my overbite as well.

cheek bones are genetic but losing weight does thin out your face, making the cheekbones you do have more visible. everybody has them, but thick and defined ones are less common

At what bf%?
Anyone can get it at auchwitz mode. Some people can get there with more fat.

Well, you said your molars were aligned. There are some people who got an "overbite" but their molars are aligned, so moving the jaw would end up with a fucked up bite.

Cause he doesn't know how too shave properly. His daddy never taught him how.

Basically, people need to wait until AFTER they've lost weight to conclude that they need plastic surgery.

>Well, you said your molars were aligned. There are some people who got an "overbite" but their molars are aligned, so moving the jaw would end up with a fucked up bite.
I meant that they're in a straight line. They're not aligned perfectly from top to bottom but they're fine by themselves.

> so moving the jaw would end up with a fucked up bite.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but this would give me a over/under bite correct? In that case it's something I already have.

If your molars were aligned from top to botton, then moving the jaw would result is misalignment (bad bite).

Btw, how can you have both an overbite and an underbite?

This.

Though you will lose all muscle mass and have purple bags under your eyes.

>If your molars were aligned from top to botton, then moving the jaw would result is misalignment (bad bite).
Ahhh I see. I meant in saying that I have very crooked teeth and an overbite. I'm getting elastics to fix it and I was just wondering if getting elastics would fix my recessed jaw at the same time as well or not.

>Btw, how can you have both an overbite and an underbite?
I don't. Just an overbite. I was saying it could have been either.

Sometimes an overbite can be fixed by that, sometimes not.

Best of luck!

Righty-oh. Hope it can desu. \

Thanks mates.

You can just suck in your cheeks

You know they suck in their cheeks for photos like this right? He has good facial structure and low body fat, but for the photo they suck in their cheeks and touch up the photos

wow you really are thick

he's calling you a moron for typing like a psuedintellectual fuckboy, which you are. Put the thesaurus down you retard

I feel sorry for that guy. He could get pretty decent if he diet, slept more, and exercised

Low bodyfat but mostly genetics.
>tfw I will always have a 6/10 face at best
feels bad

people must understand , FAT IS NOT A MUSCLE.
to reduce face , you have to do it by DIET.
LET THE BODY EAT THE FAT , WHEN IT CLEARED ALL PLACES WERE FAT IS STORED , IT WILL GET THE FACE AND ABS TOO.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO TARGET A SINGLE FAT AREA , it is not possible.

ITT: no logic

If this was achievable through low bf% why don't all metheads don't look like models?

You clearly can't read

so in 24 hours your going to lose all the fat stored in your cheeks just like that?

genetics paired with low body fat and half natty lighting

yes... tren diet

>tfw
>posts a tree

What does this have to do with the post?

Is it actually that "pretty" to want this?

Fatass here. How can I tell if I'll have a good jawline after losing fat?

>he doesn't chew falim

You will never make it.

This
Falim all day everyday

You mirin my facial structure brah?

>weak facial hair
>round nose
>faggot lips
not really fampai

Weak jawed manlet detected

İt's spelled falım....
been chewing it since İ was a fucking toddler man, İ got these mad jawline gains.

>Caution though it makes shaving on a regular basis a pain in the ass.
being fat and having to stretch your skin out is a lot harder dyel

Joke's on you nigga, I was obese for most of my life and my jaw is sick from eating all day.

Nice

Get a tan and haircut, tho

Also don't need to keep your lips pursed

Suck in your cheeks.

This is like roids. If your whole livelihood is to have a good body, then there's no reason to not use roids. Likewise, if your whole livelihood is to have a good face, there's no reason to not suck in your cheeks for pictures.

Post again without biting your cheeks

surely its a metaphor
his inferior face makes him feel small

Thing is, you have no unique features about you
Fact is, everyone knows someone that looks like you and mires their punchable faces

Mirin dick sucking lips, you kind off look like that serial killer

>mfw user thinks tfw relates to an image when he literally said feelsbad after
>normie pls go

inbred jew tier
except nose,that looks weird on its own

Suck lots of cock.

I mean you might not look like that but your jawline and face in general will look better at a healthier lower body fat assuming your around 18%. You might have better jaw aesthetics than this guy and not know it because you're covering it w fat

lmao fuck off Matthew Gibbons you're like 26 and gave up on lifting

NEWFAG ALERT, NEWFAG ALERT

CALL IN THE MODS, GET THE MOOT WUWUWUWUWU

Supreme, gentle

you have to get super lean (think sub 10%) for this to appear. Not everyone will have such strong features like OPs pic but you'll see your jaw

You look like you give great blowjobs

Can i just chew any gum? I live in a country without those.

Those kids in your pic are high as shit on mdma or coke. I know that 'face' too well

Yes, the lower your bodyfat percentage becomes, the more apparent it becomes.

user, eggy is dead. He was killed by antifas in a neo-nazi rally or something like that.

low body fat and high muscle, like everything else. wood-chewing 5x5 should help you get on track for sick jaw gains.

That's bone structure you are born with, that's what makes someone good looking. Unless you go with jaw surgery

Kinda but not with that hair

The rest of /r9k/ must be devastated
F

Twink as fuck

Current flavor

I have this jaw structure but a little too much baby fat to get the normal sharpness of it

is there any kind of surgery for face fat? it's a genetic thing, wouldn't burn off unless I starved myself to 7% bf

So.. Starve yourself to 7% bf. That's not even extremely low.

why would you want to even look like that fag
do what you want instead of what you think others would want

>tfw decent jawline
>rest of face is shit

oh well

Chew semi hard things every day for a year.
Like Carrots.
And eat meat by pulling it off/apart with front teeth. Gets it stuck between teeth and prevent crowding/malocclusion.

There's a reason many fat guys that lose weight have god tier jaws.

Have you checked your tounge posture? Google Dr. Mike Mew.

This tbhtbh
Its 2016 and you faggots think having a good jaw like that man in the pic is completely genetic
Fucking idiots

Here's my face transformation
Left: 16 y/o (~230lbs @ heaviest)
Right: 19 y/o (~195lbs)

Change hair + stop sticking your head out so much.

youtu.be/Qe3oJnFtA_k

holy shit your face is handsome #nohomo

Aw, thanks.

Here's gf's
Late highschool -> a year ago (21)

Don't give up Veeky Forumsizens; your bodyfat could totally be hiding your beauty.