Guys red pill me on fat burner pills. I'm not gonna do DNP but I'm looking for the best supplements to aid fat loss...

Guys red pill me on fat burner pills. I'm not gonna do DNP but I'm looking for the best supplements to aid fat loss. What about Yohimbo and other stuff?
>safe landing, pupper!
Safe landing, pupper!

ebin

Meth

Fuck off pupper

SAFE LANDING PUPPER

Safe landing, pupper!

Safe landing, Pupper

KeK

Safe landing, Pupper!

How about you learn to eat less you lazy fatass?

Safe landing, Pupper

Ephedrine - works well to suppress appetite. Minimal direct fat burning properties. Side effects include increased body temp and high heart rate. Lots of fake stuff sold online.

Yohimbine - works well to help burn fat in a FASTED STATE ONLY. Useless to take if you have eaten beforehand. Side effects include high heart rate (honestly the worst for this of all fat loss pills) stim dick, but somehow coupled with random boners. So small boners. Pretty expensive to get in pure form. Most of the time comes as yohimbe extract which is a waste of time.

Clenbuterol - best of the stimulant fat loss drugs by a long way. In conjuction with good diet will burn a shitload of fat. Side effects can be pretty bad; headaches, muscle cramps, increased heart rate, hands shake like Parkinsons. Hit and miss with purity or fakeness. Don't buy chinese clen.

DNP - by far the strongest fat burner. Talking several lbs of pure fat loss per week. Side effects are pretty shitty - constantly raised body temp, sweating, particularly at night. Jizz, eyes and piss all stained yellow. Overdose is not reversible and if you take too much you're pretty much consigning yourself to a slow and painful death.

All can be used responsibly with minimal risk.
All are a waste of money if you lack dietary discipline. Even DNP is not strong enough to overcome bad diet habits.

safe landing pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

safe landing pupper!

You forgot bleach

Plarunum standard fat burner. Might also actually burn away yer life

EC stack

stay safe pupper

safe landing upper :)

instead os using weird clen just buy salbutamol sulphate and take 36mg day for a two week cycle. its dirt cheap asthma medication available over the counter in many countries including mine.

Safe landing Pupper

safe landing, pupper

I like the weight loss stack from powder city. It's like 30$ for a "month" supply. All of their dosing is wrong so do further research. I just got capsules and would put 5mg yoh hcl +30mg synephrine (really good appetite suppression) + and like 50-100 mg caffeine.
Wake up and take a pill once every two hours for three total pills a day combined with a keto diet it's one of the most cut I've ever gotten
Taking the stack with octopamine before cardio, good God feels like you can run forever

Safe landing, Pupper

Accidental sage, and it's only 7$ not 30

Safe landing, pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

>Safe landing pupper

I don't know anything about DNP.

Fuck yu

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, pupper!

Safe landing, Pupper

ONly ttake the shit that suppresses appetite. All that other shit was only proven by one scientific study and the exaggerations of effects real. So take stuff that suppresses appetite. Or take DNP, trust me, it's safe.

is the l-carnitin meme?

SAFE LANDING PUPPER

Safe landing, Pupper

safe landing, pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper!

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing pupper!

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing pupper

I'm between cycles of DNP right now and can vouch for it's effectiveness.

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing pupper!

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, pupper!

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, Pupper

Safe landing, pupper!

Safe landing, Pupper

Have a safe landing, pupper!!!

safe landing pupper

Im on DNP right now, used it last summer and it was super effective. Since I gained a lot of muscle mass dirty bulking im using it again.

Also I heard people using Clen with/inbetween DNP cycles. Anyone vouch for this? Also where can I find a supplier?

Don't be a puss and just use 250mg DNP for 3 weeks while at a coloric deficient. Drink lots of water and make sure your getting all your vitamins. If you're a retarded and start cramping drink pedialite.