Is it true that women only care about money? I don't give one shit about how much money my gf has

Is it true that women only care about money? I don't give one shit about how much money my gf has.
Are they really as materialistic as they say?

Yes women are more money hungry than men are

Very much so.
There is a correlation between how old you are and how much money you make. The older you are the more money you need to make to acquire a gal close to your age. However their are variances. If she is an older self-made woman she may be seeking just an attractive male of the same age or perhaps younger.

Money is very important. But not so much for super young girls that don't realize the difference between reality and teenage movies with chads.

No.
It is all about status/power.

Cont.. Or looking for guys that or goal oriented. Guys that have interests beyond the internet. Goals that include getting high paid jobs. Girls enjoy hearing a cute guy talking about smart shit that their feeble brains can't comprehend.

Totally, they are functionally identical to one another in their thinking. Each of them is powerless to resist their instinctive need to gravitate towards wealth and cynically manipulates others to feed their carnal urges. The complexity of human psychology and emotion is entirely absent from them, replaced by a set of programmed behavioral patterns designed to emotionally damage others for personal gain and sometimes simply out of casual malice. Left unchecked they will inevitably descend into a hedonistic frenzy of savage infighting which poisons the very ground they walk on. They can be handled successfully only by undermining their self-worth, shoehorning them into simplistic archetypes (housewife, slut etc.) and ignoring any doubt or evidence which indicates the presence of humanity in them.

What's more, you can acquire a complete understanding of how their minds work by asking a bunch of petulant, deluded powerautists on an Azerbaijani racquet tensioning board.

common misconception on this board is that woman want money. they want power. when young they gravitate towards the strong and reckeless because that seems powerful to them. later they understand the fundamental meaning of money which is power and direct their attention accordingly.
bitches want power.

Yeah, it's a relevant factor for a lot of women.

But there's a portion of them who genuinely care about your being. Look for those.

Sure. Women want money, protection, and a good status. It's the alpha male's job to have all 3. This board thinks it's all about looks, which is why they are always on feels threads crying about their ex.

>Sure. Men want money, protection, and a good status. It's the alpha male's job to have all 3. This board thinks it's all about looks, which is why they are always on feels threads crying about their life.

Women are all vicious cunts, user. You're better off dying alone.

Should i tip my fedora?

lmao, rekt

What's the easiest way to let an ugly/fat girl down? I have a monstrosity at my work thats always trying to talk to me and has told me flat out she likes me. I keep my responses really short and blunt and she fucking leave me alone.

How do I nicely tell her to fuck off? She knows I don't have a gf

Yes and no. Found an asian girl who already married the guy for his money and now wants to retire with me in the jungles of SE Asia. She wants me for my attractive white genes. She says Im the opposite of what she thought she always wanted. Be that real mafucka who gives a girl what she really needs instead of just being her sugar daddy.

Just go on a date and try to make it miserable for her or suggest a date that she'd never agree to

For example, have a first date at the gym

Fat women are for poor people. Just find yourself a low-esteemed fatty if you're poor.

Not all of them care only about money. Typically the ones that do aren't worth being around if you're actually looking for a nice qt girlfriend.
You can't blame a girl for at least caring a little about money since financial stability is an important factor in the long run.
I know some incredible women that did not marry for money whatsoever; rather they married the dude because he was a good guy. Seriously these guys are down to earth but don't make the most money in the world. A lot of them, from my experience, tend to be cops or firefighters.

If you work at a real job go to HR and tell them she is harassing you. Do this before she makes some shit up about you sexually harassing her to get you fired for not dating her.

Don't feel like a pussy for going to HR. If the situation were reversed and you were harassing her it would be 100% ok for her to report you.

Equals money

Women are attracted to status. This varies from female to female and is very loosely defined

How else can she support the babies you stuck her with?

Money is just a form of status. You can have status without money.
A broke gang leader will attract women. A broke musician will attract women at his concerts.
Women will cheat on their husband with their boss because of the status, even though their husband earns more.

>This varies from female to female and is very loosely defined
All women are attracted to status!
A jacked guy shows status with his physique, he could dominate/beat up other.
A boss/military/police shows status with his ability to command others.
A rich guy shows it with his money, an actor/musician/artist with his popularity/influence on his fans.

Status is determined by
>how you behave around other people (confident, not seeking their approval/attention, respectful, congruent, present, body language....)
>how other people behave around you (looking up to you, enjoying your presence, seeking your attention, subordinate to you....)
>and how you treat yourself

Just straight up tell her you're not interested?