Too much of a pussy to go to the gym

>too much of a pussy to go to the gym
>no money to buy equipment

Can you get in a decent shape just by doing as many normal exercises in a day as you can like push ups, squats, crunches and etc.?

Yes.

look at solders and prison inmates
(most prisons do not have weights anymore)

If you're too beta to even go to a gym why do you want to get fit my man? You are a bitch, live like a bitch for the rest of your life.

Or take the first step into being a normal human and go to the fucking gym. No one cares if you're a fat fuck or a hungry skeleton, just go there and do your shit. Holy fuck man, get a grip.

You can get slightly strong back and arms from pull-ups with diet in check. Otherwise calisthenics is very inefficient.

calm down normie, i don't wanna meet people like you there with such attitude

90% of soldiers and prisoners are hungry skeletons. You're assuming what they show in movies is true.

>90% of soldiers and prisoners are hungry skeletons
I can't speak for the prisoners, but I can for the soldiers and that's just not true.

On base, there's a canteen.

Off base, you have a 6000kcal ration pack.

/thread this guy gives good advice and you just say calm down normie lol. can't handle the truth...

>...

stop

maybe i can't handle the truth but it doesn't change the fact that cunts like you piss me off

He has a point. Just go to the gym at night. I used to do that and as my lifts improved I started going earlier.

beyond help

screw it, can't stand the sight of obnoxious animals

This

>wants to improve himself
>not willing to get out of comfort zone

Who is being obnoxious and how?

omg you know shit better than anyone else

*applause*

>mfw OP might not be a troll and is deadly serious

just go to the gym. seriously.

>>too much of a pussy to go to the gym
Never gunna make it

>Literally only 3 people doing lifts when I go to the gym at 9

OP pls.

You can do pullups dips and squats without a gym.

From what I've seen of some of the local gym idiots you could make more progress working out on a tree than these people will in years of bad gym exercise. But gym equipment would be nice to have.

Still if you're serious you will find the money and time to shill out for a gym mem or save up for some used gym equipment for home.

In the meantime you have no excuse for not doing dips squats and pullups wherever you can.
So stop being a little bitch. Go outside and DO IT.

I would pay 27 yuros every 2 weeks if i sign a 2 year contract.
30 yuros for a 1 year contract.

That's damn expensive for a gym. They only have one squat rack and 2-3 benches.

I could go to mcfit or an other gym that's not too far away from me.

They have good service and everything you need, but paying 54 yuros a month is a bit expensive.

Is mcfit a good option? Should i check out the other gym first?

From what I know the other gym hasn't better equipment and is smaller.

>>too much of a pussy

neck yourself please.

>People don't understand that one punch mans routine is to decrease the time to do each workout
>He completes all of his workouts now in .01 seconds

build rings from pvc
google that shit
find heavy stones and squat them
wrestle with friends/brothers
swim against fast current
sprint up mountain
make the effort

top ramen + tuna + soy sauce + canned oysters + lots of body weight exercises = INSANE MUSCLE GAINS.

But don't forget the gram of test and deca.