Time goes by quick as fuck, blink and ure 40 years old working a 7 to 5 job to pay rent

Time goes by quick as fuck, blink and ure 40 years old working a 7 to 5 job to pay rent.

assuming u were aiming to die at 30 years old how would u live your life?

>would stack steroids like crazy
>travel
>try EVERYTHING
no homo

bomb a mosque or few probably

I'd fulfill my pedophile desires and I'd kill all the zionist jews I can.

What are your pedo desires?

I am aiming to die at 30 and I get drunk as fuck everyday and do opiates

>no homo
Nigger you browse Veeky Forums it's too late

>Still renting
>40 years old
Damn dude, I fucked up somewhere.

>aand I were to die at 30 I would amm do steroids and uhmmm uhmm travel and stufff im sick kunt umm

lmao living paycheck to paycheck after the age of 25.

you're not doing it right.

How's it possible to not live paycheck to paycheck?

basic personal finance skills

>working
>2016

top kek just go welfare and relax

Why do you have to be dying at 30 to have the balls to do that? When people say "if I was going to die in X amount of time, I'd do XYZ" they're revealing their inner most desires and goals. So just fucking do them and stop being a pussy.

my mama calls me a sick kunt
mama dont lie

just turned 18 aint finna fuck up my hormones levels just yet one more year senpai

I feel like I was 16 yesterday and now I'm 31 and unemployed still living at my parents and don't have a nickel to my name and no drivers license or anything

life sucks

>being born to die

Oh god I'm almost following your footsteps

>tfw 26
>tfw never worked
>tfw never had money
>tfw can't drive
>tfw virgin

I was in that situation when I was 31. I got my shit together, finished my master's and got accepted for a phd. it's never too late.

I like little girls between 7 and 12 years old and boys between 9 and 12 years old. I would love to sleep with some children before I die.

That's most of Veeky Forums

Yeah I don't know why anyone would bring a person into this world unless they're rich considering money is everything

I've already resolved to kill myself by 40 if my acting career hasn't taken off by then.

Fuck being a wagie, I'm withdrawing all my savings and taking a trip to Thailand so I can OD on heroin while fucking a whole harem of sluts.

Top kek

>thinks he's gonna be an actor

This

I graduated college at 29

Now I'm on roids, fucking girls left and right, bought a new sports car, just closed on a house, and have 50k in the bank.

Its never too late, just bee yourself.

What do you do for work

>throwing a suicidal temper tantrum when you don't get what you want

grow up fag

I'm a biologist for local government

I took a bunch of shit entry level jobs and moved my way up to something halfway decent.

:o

>working

I'm 28 and I'd do anything for a job. I've been flat broke for 6 years

>ure 40 years old working a 7 to 5 job to pay mortgage.

this

Nice man

>tfw same age as you and make 9$ an hour
>tfw I'll probably never make more than this

thats not true

Before I went back to college I detailed cars and made about 35k a year and I was a slacker. There were guys in my position that made almost double that.

Just dont be a sadcunt and have some ambition. You'll find something, don't give up

Iktf bro, even being able to afford to drive would be too good to be true

35k a year would be rich compared to what I make now

>tfw 2 months behind on rent and being evicted

minimum wage sure makes you want to kill yourself considering I'll be on the streets soon

Damn right man I make 750 a month and my rent is 650

Lol I like you, pls be my friend

>complaining about 35k a year

Fuck I make 13k a year and have to work my ass off in the heat everyday

My rent is 950 a month and I make 1100 a month. Some days I can't afford to eat and I'm 34

That was my point

I wasn't complaining I was saying that its really easy to make 35k if you just find the right field. Uneducated rednecks and negros had that job with me and were doing fine.

If you're making $9 an hour you need to get 2 jobs or find something else. There ARE jobs out there outside of retail and food industry for people that have no education or no experience, you just need to keep looking.

Telling people with knowledge to sell their soul for that amt of money when health is the new wealth

Fit really has become pieces of shit. Neets make more than some of you making 35k working that many hours of your life that you'll never get back. No wonders you clowns are so mad when I post bible verses telling people to keep the faith. You want them all as miserable as you are.

NEETs in ontario canada make 13k a year maximum and that's disability. Any job working minimum wage pays way more than what NEETs get per year

being NEET here is literally living in poverty eating Ramen noodles and potatoes every meal

Yeah but at least those people working have something to do all day, being a neet would be so boring you'd lose your mind

America is not Canada. There are people in America with degrees who cannot get into professions making them neets. Thinking you're better than them because your president is a weed lmao fan is ridiculous.

Every neet isn't just some lazy fuck. They have degrees and we're waiting to fuck but said after awhile you know what why not take from the system like everyone else I know neets who get over 60k in neetbucks a year and don't do shit legitimately. Coming here and insulting people who want to feel good about themselves makes no sense but I get it. Misery loves company.

If the Americans took their educations to canada....you guys would really be fucked and you know it.

No they don't you retard. Welfare gives 700 a month

>wage slave
>have no money because mortgage and fuck tax too high
>never have time to enjoy my hobby
>never have time to relax
>never see the way out
>gonna slave away my whole life
Western world is really fair I guess, while I'm busting my ass to have a standard living style, some leeches are taking my money for free.

Actually yeah NEETs are lazy fucks, anyone can go get a warehouse job or something but they're too damn lazy

It's your fault you want to live a fancy life

I'm content with riding a bicycle and renting a cheap apartment. I don't need fancy high class shit to enjoy myself

Fuck that I work part time and renting a room and have no bills except a 20 dollar phone bill each month. U mad?

>Fuck being a wagie
>implying actors don't work.

You're going to be working the same total amount of hours as an actor except your pay is going to be inconsistent and generally shit for years and years unless you have a super lucky break.

So while you're starving and hoping for that big break and throwing tantrums like a baby, "wagies" will actually be able to take that trip to Thailand every year.

He thinks people don't abuse the system
Those were shipped your China genius

Be a neet and abuse the system to get your education and get the fuck out of there period. No point staying on a sinking ship with these degenerates.

How is this fancy? It's average at most
and I do heavy labour. I pretty much have a faint everyday after heavy work.
The more you work the more you earn isn't true. "Rich" people work less.
I don't want to be super rich. I just wanna own my little place and work as little as possible. That way I can use little money I earned to enjoy things alone. Right now I'm literately in the lowerest supporting chain in this society. Slaving away my life to get rich people richer, and feed lazy people

Being a fit guy at 30 is fucking awesome. It's the male equivalent to being a 23 year old girl.

Chicks dig it because: your face is still young, yet distinguished. You have money. They see you as mature, stable and able to care of them.

You get to fuck all the prime cuts in the 23-29 range. They don't want a 20-something boy. They want a man.

>23 year old female
>prime
>implying

That's awesome dude. Don't do it in North America tho, those sjw moral faggotd would eat you
My goal is to find qt lolis in Eastern Europe. They have the most cute and beautiful young girls and they probably do it for very little money.

Damn. This who I share a board with? I should hang out on /misc instead. Y'all are pathetic sacks of shit I can't relate to.

How do i get on benefits? I'm too intellectual and nihilistic to be working the 20 hours per week i work and deserve at least 800 a month from the gov to fund my personal development. I get food stamps but only 20 fuckin dollars per month. PER MONTH.

Yeah this. No idea about the hate on Canada, but getting a good job in the US is really hard.

This is especially true in the tech field because literally 100% of the media will cry "omg not enough qualified candidates", but when it comes to hiring companies are faced with way too many unqualified candidates who got into this field because the media told them there's money here, and so they effectively ddos the firms hiring department.

And it's not easy to make an actual wage bootstrapping a hobby project to actually profitability and be actively handling extremely time consuming interviews concurrently. (Shit holes like Google are the worst, they flew me in from New York to California for my first on site, then when I got there, told me my interview was actually next week, and if I could go back and be flown out again next week)

this was me at 23, I got kicked out of my mom's place, got forced to find a job and now I'm 25 and have a high paying job and an apartment. also got tinder as soon as I moved into my apartment and started having sex all the time. just fix it bruh.

I still need to learn how to drive though...

>you have money

I have way less money now at 34 than when I was 16 because I'm flat broke after rent and groceries

lol please

I got my degree in cs, I would have gotten a 40-50k job where I live in canada at best, I got hired in sf immediately and got a job with a 130k salary

then I used the money to buy property back home and moved back 2 years later because sf is a shithole

What do you do for work? I'm also 25 but can only work minimum wage jobs because I'm not smart

It's depressing knowing I'll never be able to own anything in this life time unless I win the lottery or some shit but I can't even afford lotto tickets

The mistake was being born during this generation. Boomers left us with nothing. Most of us will never own a house or retire.

I'm in my 40s. It's not the end of the world like I thought it would be on your side.

I still enjoy running, lifting weights, eating well, fucking, girls in short skirts in summer, skating in winter, writing great code and docs, hanging out with friends, new music.

Soon I'll be out of mortgage debt, which means I only have to make 3/4 of what I've made up to now. I can take more hobby-oriented jobs if I want.

It's not all a shitter after 40. Stay in shape though. Once your knees go because you put on a hundred pounds, you're pretty much fucked.

>tfw almost 25, 5 near death experiences but still kicking
guys what if i actually live past 30
am i fucked

you've had 18 years to figure something out. come on man.

>5 near death experiences
Do you live in Iraq... or Europe?

This

I'll also probably only be eating eggs beans potatoes and ramen until I die

I'm a programmer.

there are tons of jobs "non smart" people can do, though. anything blue collar pretty much, learn a trade. construction, plumbing, becoming an electrician, welding, etc. they all pay very well (maybe not construction? not sure)

nope im just insanely unlucky
>born with umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, really low apgar score, mom was told i wasnt gonna make it
>on 7th bday a big older kid accidentally tripped me and i got knocked out/went into a coma for 4 hours,
>near overdose on benzos in high school
>2 bad car accidents
>one where i was driving my old convertible at 17 and the sun shield blew up in my face on the freeway and i hit a tree, car totaled and a 4 foot thick branch missed my head by an inch
>last month got sideswiped by an 18 wheeler on the freeway, driver of truck deemed at fault
someow im not a vegetable and graduated college

You have to be smart to do those jobs

Don't worry that won't happen. This month was the hottest recorded month 14 months in a row, the great barrier reef is dying, the ice caps are melting.

You will most likely live to see all of our major coastal cities swallowed by the sea. No point in saving for a house if its going to be under water.

While you're staying fit and healthy you'd better learn how to fight, hunt and live off the land. Because you're going to need it.

In fact... forget buying a house, buy a fucking boat.

l'm a programmer as well and there are some grade A morons in the field. Though l guess a lot of them are "smart" idiots.

>learn

he just said he wasn't smart

>insanely unlucky
Or lucky, because you are not, in fact, dead.

Your insurance premiums must be brutal though.

meh. no one knows about the od, both car accidents werent my fault so they didnt raise my insurance at all. in fact my recent one paid out $1500 which i gave to my mom for her used car, which was nicer than what i was driving.

When you can only work minimum wage it's impossible to get ahead financially

My dad always used to say it's not what you know it's who you know in this world and he was right because everyone gets jobs through family and friends and if you have no successful family or friends to get you a job you're fucked

>tfw whole family is poor

jesus m8 there's a limit to not being smart

you're using a computer and shitposting on Veeky Forums, I'm sure you can manage to learn a few things.

go monk mode, devote whole life to spreading the gospel, get shredded as fuark

also my parents never said how they paid for my medical care while i was knocked out. assuming they sued the family of the other kid? idk

Yeah but I legit think I'm borderline retarded, I rake sand traps at a golf course for a living and sometimes even fuck that up

>he fell for the blame everything on old people meme

your dad is right. good luck getting any good job unless you know someone personally who will hire you

>paid for my medical care

I worked a minimum wage job for about a year then I quit and spent SIX MONTHS living on my savings before I got a second (high paying) job. If you can't save money on a minimum wage job, your expenses are way too high, make a budget.

live with roommates, don't eat out, buy cheaper groceries, etc. there's no decent excuse for living in poverty all your life.

yes, im an americuck.
hospitals aint cheap nigga
>tfw only memory of being unconscious was seeing static like an old analog tv and the EMT trying to put an oxygen mask on me as i was trying to bite him
>woke up in the hospital that night and immediately puked everywhere

>tfw have to go to the homeless shelter for dinner a few nights out of every month

I'm technically not homeless because I have an apartment but I can't afford to feed myself properly and eating eggs beans and rice gets a little gross after eating it everyday for months

I'm in ontario and I get food from the food bank man they give you a big box of canned and boxed foods that lasts me like 3 weeks

I don't live in Canada

>he fell for the this generation is just spoiled meme

Kek this generation isn't spoiled at all when you have to work for 3 weeks and not spend a cent of it just to pay the rent when you're working minimum wage

Fuck owning a car is only for the wealthy nowadays

oh i also live at home at the moment. ive had good jobs but was laid off unexpectedly a month and a half ago. also i got arrested and spent a night in jail cuz cop insisted i was on meth (god damn you ephedrine and recent needle mark from giving blood). parents were not happy. whatever, charges dropped

>implying this is different from ever before
live with roommates

I have to bike an hour to work Iktf

Get a bigboy job.

Fuck you, this isn't the old days where you can get a "big boy" job just by walking with a firm hand shake and a good attitude; where we had to beat the Russians and the Chinese and every firm needed more people.

Before I finally landed a 120k job in L.A.programming, I spent 4 years eeking out a living flipping burgers by day and contributing for free to open source projects by night until my portfolio / resume got impressive enough to finally get me somewhere.

One doesn't just "get a job" when one wants one. You fucking work for it. But you're going to be poor as shit until you get out if you don't have mommy backing you up.

You can't unless you know people that can get you in

Should've studied harder in school.
Apply to places.