11 minutes in

youtube.com/watch?v=o6frxYOk4fA

more robust speaker than vitalik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM
youtu.be/o6frxYOk4fA?t=1257
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And no memey mlp t-shirts like the money skeleton

No spaghetti to be seen anywhere; You got this Sergey!

no chat box?

So eloquent, he's our guy

nice just bought 100k

unironically I did as well

that cringe ass hipster faggot at the end, why is this allowed???

Through all the shilling and FUD, I think we have a very solid project on our hands.

I don't know how to evaluate cryptos if not by the darkness of their memes, what do I do here?

that's why there is so much shilling and FUD
everybody can see it's probably going to do well

Sergei must have ousted that European Chad who spoke after him. Smartcontract won the competition.

Sergey is a fucking boss.

Is there any picture of Sergey where he doesn't look like he's hung over and inbetween vomiting?

Looks and sounds like prequel Obi-Wan Kenobi's autistic little brother

People don't realize that this video was their prize.

Sergey being at Sibos this year is an entirely new ball game and everything indicates it is gonna be a blast.

People who don’t buy in , how can they even think they are not anything else but retards?

>that European Chad
he seemed all show and no substance, I was almost certain he'd curl up on the floor at some point, between that and some dumb stacey financial wannabe Serjo had it in the bag

I just wish BTC could make its mind up so I know when to throw my last 10k at this

was this you two?

>biz shills OMG
>everyone buys OMG
>OMG dies

>biz shills LINK
>everyone buys LINK
>???

OMG was conspiracy theories and hype from a Vitalik connection. The devs also constantly hyped the product and news.

Link has actual connections and neither Serg or the team is hyping anything. They are focused on a conference with any news coming after.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

roughly 12 hours ago? Yeah. Then two idiots market bought 30 btc worth of LINK spiking the price to 9500, only to get dumped on moments later

OMG is 20x ICO, LINK is 3.5x

Okay. I finally did it and bought 20k Chainlink against my better initial judgement (which wasn't so good since I also thought about buying as well when it dipped to 0.13$.) I usually never buy in when it already pumped a while ago and starts bleeding, but this seems actually very promising, UNLIKE EVERY OTHER PIECE OF SHIT SHILLED HERE. But in a long term perspective it just seems superior. Even if it goes lower again I buy another 10k. I Hope this is the right call. Go Link.

plsss sergey shower me with your golden money rain \:0/

so superior so fantastic mmmmhhhhhhhh

Buy high sell low

this guy has shittier teeth than an english person.

hopefully chainlink gains will pay for his dental work.

>laughing white guys at RIZE
kek

Kek at those other 'winners'. It's no surprise that only smartcontract.com is presenting a poc at SIBOS.

guys I've been browsing reddit and various crypto forums

LINK has garnered a ton of interest in the last few days. The reason we haven't seen a price spike is because most people are thinking it will dip lower due to this hardfork.

Once the price starts to rocket a bit there are many traders ready to FOMO in

ya this is actually not a bad buy in point

LINK was hyped a bit - they were pushed as having some sort of special relationship with SWIFT, which they dont

also in OP's video he is just one of a million presenters giving their 5 second case

@16min

>LINKChad: "We're going to use Smart Contracts to interact with existing financial technology so that you can automatically exchange data from your existing infrastructure onto the blockchain instantly"
>RISEVirgin: "We're gonna do the same thing, except you'll need to pay someone to manually transfer the data from your infrastructure onto the BlockChain"

>don't have a special relationship with SWIFT
>been working for 4 years with SWIFT
Did you even get your diploma?

was trying to pull up that web document where the relationship was noted a billion times, but cbf to find it.

well this coin has like 100x more proof than 99% of all other shitcoins that it is viable for investment. If people invest in other things but not refuse to look at chainlink, then they are really dumb. But yeah, I mean the only big downside is the massive shilling which made me also shy away in the first place. But facts > emotions

"more robust speaker than vitalik"

AHAHAHA

anyone is a more robust speaker than vitalik, that fucking 90lb. faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM

>XRPers: Were going to do the same thing, except it's a degrading currency with a decent volume to ensure everything works and increases value for long term investors.

Would you two chads sell everything to bring the price down to 7600 sats?

>We are also going to require you to completely change your infrastructure and entrust your finances to us

all I need is a higher than 66% probability that this shitcoin is at least over $2.75 by the end of this year. Do I have it?

bugs, easy on the double negations...

It's possible but a bit too ambitious.

It's going to be $.005 or $20. No middle ground. Heaven or hell.

top kek

>more robust speaker
Jesus christ. Fuck you

Why did the pajeets look unimpressed when Sergey was talking?

I have to admit my hands weren't 100% before watching this but now they're stainless 120% steel.

What colour lambo guys?

I say 70 to 80c by EOY.

That's very low price when partnership news come.

Man, Sergey certainly knows how to sell his product.

He's the only one that seems like he's working on the product he's presenting.
The other two seem like salesmen.

Sergey smells blood. Everyone else BTFO'd. I feel confident putting my money behind this man. He does not fuck around.

Omg have no real use case today. It's all speculation.
Omise handles billions in payments and they are working toward decentralisation to save on the processing fees. This will be paid to token holders.

With other words when omg plasma is live and nodes fully operational the node fees and rewards will be stake to token holders. This is have.

When will this be ready)? 2018? Probably. 2019? Possible.

this fucking guy behind him man...
keeps fucking distracting my attention

Damn so RISE and CoinScience got rekt and ChainLink is the winner out of these three thats awesome

LOOOOOLLLA gave me chills. Looks like he wants to eat him

He really does carry himself well.

fuck off reddit

Poker face.

Sergey is honestly more chad than money skel

i said it

Pajeet's trying hard not to shit his pants.

Bc they aren't white like him.

>That diversity speech around 6 mins
These people need to fucking stop, no one gives a shit about this meme any more.

JUST

thats a pretty low floor dude

Nice.

I'm thinking forest green with some white accents

obv scam

>link has actual connections
Omise has a partnership with the 5th largest banking conglomerate in the world (they just got 30million off them), backing by Thai government, Vitalik is working on the team not just an advisor, and all the companies partnered with omise already worth billions collectively

Youre an idiot who falls for memes that only exist on Veeky Forums (muh apple)
Retard

Also no news from the smart contract team is not good, no matter how you try to trick yourself that it is

>bbbut too busy working to talk to investors!
Too busy working on a 30 minute presentation for a product that has meant to be already finished for a year? Yeah okay Lmao

Needs the eyes

See you in two weeks when the NDA is lifted.

This

Sergey will leak news at or right after SIBOS so who cares.

probably busy implementing the tech so it can go live

Delusion
Not a single thing has been hinted thay there's an nda. They are just lazy devs who either don't give a fuck about investors or they actually are too busy working on a year old finished project for a 30 minute presentation. Either way it's not good.

Again, see you in two weeks.

Nice FUD

We are going up

>developing for Swift
>no nda

pick one you runt

Yeah. I'll see the wojaks after sibos when rhe newcoiners got dumped on by whales because they don't know the fundamentals about crypto
>sell the news
Sibos will be a bloodbath

>>sell the news
what news?

Our first target is 1 usd which is 3x. I would say there is a less than 15% probability of $2.50+ in the next 2 months. Next year however...

>biz shills ETH
>everyone buys ETH
>?????
Huh...

answer pls, what news?

>fundamentals about crypto

Wtf are you even talking?

Looks shit lad. Come on put some effort into it.

He's not trying to sell his product to a bunch of basement dwelling NEETs. He's trying to sell it to banks.

Sibos

So many hyping and buying up to it
What happens on the day? They sell

You have done a lot of research.
It's a fcking live demo of a working product. Marketing and selling right into the arms of the financial big boys.
But just let LINK be LINK. Why do you even bother?

>Sibos
I asked you "what news", not "what's the name of the conference".

Now please answer; what news?

Because he is an Omisemarine that hates the fact that Link had the connections Omise could only dream of. If it were Omise presenting on behalf of Swift he would be rubbing it in your face.

i love this pasta even though im a linkie

Do some research kid because it's clear you get all your information from shit posts on Veeky Forums
Omise has partnerships and customers already in the billions and they just partnered with 5th largest banking conglomerate in the world last month
Support from Thai central bank and backing from the government.

You're a dumb fuck who actually fell for the apple memes made on Veeky Forums. Seriously how stupid can someone be.

I can feel the jealousy and fear from here friend.

I can feel the stupidity from here my friend

So tell me more about those apple memes you fell for

youtu.be/o6frxYOk4fA?t=1257
20:57
>if you're looking in this space at the moment, you probably think smart contracts are the answer.
Kevin Johnson, SWIFT bigwig

Alright guys, as you might recognize by the pic related I keep on posting when I talk about LINK, I'm balls deep inside LINK.

Guys, Veeky Forums, my fellow NEETS and WageKEKS,
please do your research and buy some LINK. This dip is a gift from god to get you onboard this amazing project. This coin is going to make you a lot, a lot of money in the short, medium and long term.

I genuinely want you guys to make it, I'm not out here shilling a 4m market cap shitcoin on yobit that I can possibly pump. If you have any question regarding LINK or how to buy I'm willing to help.

Make the right choice, do your research, take calculated risks, make money.

Price prediction in 3 days?