What is the worst exchange

and why is it Kraken? I mean, has anyone ever successfully close a long or short on the first try? who coded their trading engine, a fucking pajeet? they made absolutely no improvements over the course of this summer though the maths would show that the company is more profitable than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/posts/216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitfinex is better because they just let anyone fund margin accounts. Bitfinex bans US Burgers from opening margin accounts because SEC frowns on businesses that do that without US regulations.

do you need a VPN to trade margin with them now if you're in the US? i used to back in the day and they didn't ban US customers

i couldnt even log in on kraken, gave a timeout error every time i tried

trade.kraken.com is ok.

its almost like they would rather make money boning people trying to open trades than to actually try and compete as a legitimate exchange. how is jesse powell not embarrassed by this? you literally cannot use kraken during heavy volume (ie good trading conditions) so what is its fucking point?

I wouldn't trust kraken with a margin trade. Far too risky.

yeah i agree. i've never actually been able to close a trade at the moment i wanted it, even when there was plenty of liquidity. its like a middle-schooler coded their exchange.

lmfao best crypto-fiat exchange there is

>WTF I LOST ALL MY LINK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

this.
Seemless with lowfees.
During peaks ofc the network shits the bed but I'll take the interface over bittrex's sloppy curry shit

I think its a softban. They just basically need to cover they ass with the US government and say they aren't letting US customers margin trade.

I can still buy and sell crypto with my US account but I can't trade directly to USD eitehr way but its not that hard to send coin to other exchanges that do.

I think a VPN would work, but they might use your cell phone number to verify and you'd have to turn off the security that locks in external withdrawals from same IP in a 24 hour period (which I haven't messed with).

tfw yesterday I wanted to set a stop loss order and had to find outt they disabled all "advanced" trading options.

ITT
>Shills shilling for their exchange

Oh and the interest is paid daily and the people lending on Bitfinex will shark you if they can (BTC is at 0.031 to 0.044 a day! Which is 11.16 to 15.84% APR which is above say what a regular stock broker would do) , but you do have the option to pay your margin early if it moons.

That said, ETC and LTC margin rates have gown way down (ETC is 0.005 and LTC is 0.006) so if you get a good long term for 30 days then its not so bad.

bitfinex.com/posts/216

Also it happened quite recently back in August.

>literally impossible to use during good trading conditions
>the best exchange
wew lads. go suck jesse powell's tiny little benis if you love it so much. they've made billions in 2017 and can't even be bothered to make a usable website. i can't believe anyone is still using them.

Red pill me on GDAX, Gemini and CEX.

Guys how is Bitstamp? I just got accepted for verification after literally every bank deposit exchange on the top 50 list of exchanges denied me

I'm super excited to finally get more than just a toe in the door

What's the most non-shit site for smaller altcoin trading?

so no, finex is worthless. wow why doesn't somebody in the US just rape kraken and put them in the poor house? all you need is a better trading engine, the willingness to pay for the proper amount of bandwidth, and at least as many coins as they offer and you would steal 99% of their customers. if i was in a position to bankroll a new business i'd do this for sure. there is no way kraken will survive in the long run...they are just as bad as polo but mange to avoid the spotlight somehow.

Well technically its not worthless to people outside of the US.

Honestly, I was thinking of just moving to central America at some point anyways.

Actually... Does SEC apply to people in Puerto Rico? You can buy houses down there for $20K (probably cheaper now since its a shit show).

>Does SEC apply to people in Puerto Rico?
im sure it does seeing as how they use the USD and have to pay the IRS just like the mainlanders. who knows though, there could be wacky legal loopholes down there.