Why cant I just train everyday to build muscles?

why cant I just train everyday to build muscles?

Because your muscles need to repair, that's how they get bigger.

you can.

because your muscles need to rest

You should bench 7 days a week
There is absolutely no excuse for you not to

You can :^)

they repair when Im not training :^)

muscle protein synthesis only lasts 24 hours in an experienced natty
muscles shouldnt need to repair any damage in an experienced trainee
main growth pathway is mtor1 mediated by most significantly by training effect and protein intake

almost all training should be high volume submaximal effort, some limited volume above 85%1rm and very limited repetition effort to failure

You can actually train everyday if you do medium effort cardio on your 'rest' days, it's what i always do actually except when i was going through a special forces school where i got butt ravaged daily

You can't lift weights every day though because you'll fry your CNS and injure yourself, and if anyone tells you otherwise they are obviously not pushing themselves enough in their workouts

>You can't lift weights every day though because you'll fry your CNS and injure yourself, and if anyone tells you otherwise they are obviously not pushing themselves enough in their workouts

Idiot. Don't listen to this guy.

It's not about "pushing yourself to your limits" or failure. If you go to failure, yeah sure then you need to rest. But studies have shown that spreading out the same amount of volume over 2 workouts will yield the same, if not better, results. You can bench 7 days a week if you want to, it depends on how hard you push yourself. And harder isn't always better.

Is it actually OK? I want to gym 5 days a week. Heavy lifting M-W-F, Cardio with light lifting T/TH

Is this OK?

I'm 270lbs of fat and I used to lift, so I know what I'm doing there. But I've always just done a 3 day split not 5 days.

There's literally dozens of 6 day a week programs. How come you don't know this?

Just do a PPL/PPL/R routine if you want to go every day.

I know it's a thing, I just don't know how feasible it is. I'm looking to go to the gym 1.5-2 hours a day as well.

You know rest days are when your muscles are actually building?

Will I "fry" my CNS doing a six day a week split?

Just do a split. Any split. Upper body, lower body... Push, pull.

You can, you just need steroids

Unless you're doing a brosplit, but training you're muscles 2-3 times a week is much more than effective compared to a brosplit.

Have you read the thread at all?

If you did your research youd know no volume high intensity workouts reduce fatigue and there are methods you can do to workout everyday or even twice a day everyday

Goodluck op

not op, but what are you talking about. normal lifting + HIIT on rest days?

Harder IS always better as long as you don't injure yourself. Yes if you are a beginner in excersise you can do whatever you want and you'll see gains but to make gains beyond intermediate levels you have to destroy yourself every single workout.

And as i said you can't lift weights every single day because weightlifting causes much more muscle damage than cardio and your body cannot recover properly. You CAN do cardio on your off days and in fact it's been proven to aid in recovery.

Of course Veeky Forums is way too lazy and undisciplined to do cardio so they will dissmiss this post and call anyone who has been excersising more than 1 year a roider.

Not hiit or any form of cardio. Thats too anaerobic. Im talking about heavy singles. You gotta look this stuff on your own though.

Just listen to your body. If you're not feeling great don't lift if you are LIFT!

ok, have fun with your shitty joints and low test