Everytime I eat pussy I get this white bump under my tongue it's like a canker sore any idea why?

everytime I eat pussy I get this white bump under my tongue it's like a canker sore any idea why?

You got the herps op. Good job now go out there and catch them all!

it's your teeth grinding into your tongue
I get that too
don't push your jaw in

No I didn't Fuck off

Had this before don't let anyone troll you. It is an infection of your salivary gland because the bitch doesn't clean her pussy well enough. This is similar to a salivary gland stone however anti biotics can fix this because it is simply an infection and has not yet become a stone. Will go away in 2-3 weeks, eat a lot of sour things and stop eating that dirty whores cooter.

>2016
>falling for the pussy eating meme

enjoy stds and possibly throat and mouth cancer.

Congratulations you got AAAAAAIDS you filthy cunt sniffer.

It's literally every girl and I've been with many

Whores getting their just desserts always makes me smile t6h.

LOL herpes

yes, you did

No I didnt

You got an STD. maybe you should stop hanging around nasty whores. You look like a crooked toothed faggot anyways so I guess sluts are the best you can get. If your lucky the DR will cut your infected tongue out and you spend the rest of your sad shitty life talking to people with hand signs. Then maybe a nice girl will feel sorry for you and let her big buff boyfriend stomp on your skinny neck till you die.

That means your mouth has a balance that doesn't work with vagina. Change your diet or don't eat pussy.

Then I must have had it since birth since this happens whenever I use my tongue in that way

Pussies are acidic and cum is basic to create a neutral pH environment. You should dump that bitch for having an overly acidic vagina. It's just totally unacceptable

Correct. You've been a faggot since birth.

Why take the time to even shitpost?

It's over stretching your tongue. I get this too when I eat the box real good. You get carried away and strain the thing that connects your tongue to your mouth

As someone WITH herpes no you don't have herpes from just seeing that

thats fokn good m8 had me self a chuckle

Can you train it? Or will it always happen?

I get this too; and i'm here to help
1. its not the herps
2. it happens because you're pushing your tongue forward and it's scraping on your teeth
3. the scrape gets inflamed because all mouths are dirty, and you just got pussy germs in there too

Preventative measures:
when giving the natty lickaroo, place your tongue just beyond your lips and stiffen the tip. now relax the bottom of your tongue and use your jaw to move that protruding tip.
feels the same to her, and makes it all more comfortable on you. not foolproof

for now just rinse your mouth with salt water 2-5x a day and you'll be good as new in a day or two
>implying anyone on Veeky Forums has heterosex

Tyvm

Stop eating pussy

You may as well be a homo if not

are you michael douglas by any chance?

top kek

I don't understand

He claimed his throat cancer was due to all the pussy he has eaten in his life.

And he was right.

Anyone else ever have girls that are surprised (noticeably or they tell you after) when you rip their clothes off and immediately start licking their pussy? I always go straight to tongue fucking chicks the first time we get naked and many are surprised by it. don't all guys do this?

No. That's fucking revolting. Wtf. Licking the hole of some random bitch thats likely had multiple cocks rammed in and out recently.

She's probably shocked because she's remembering that Chad spunked up her about three hours before she met you.

Also, the only ever time its appropriate to lick a cunt is if it's your long term girlfriend... anything else and you're basically a faggot.

that's what happens when your "cable" rubs on teeth or is overused. Just normal shit. Had it a billion times after eating pussies and no it's not herpes