Hello Veeky Forums, r9k crossboarder here

Hello Veeky Forums, r9k crossboarder here.

Just wonder what shirt you guys wear to show off your gains? Been lifting for 5 months.

Tanktop if you can pull it off.
Other than that I just have t-shirts from before I got as swole as I am now, so they're pretty tight and look good on my body.

>wearing clothes for the sole purpose of showing off your body

Only arcanines could be so autistic

>being so proud of owning a car that you need to post a picture of it on the internet

You look like Elliot Rodger. You go to r9k too. Wew

Thanks man. Ill look into it.

Elliot Rodger crew report in

>dat elliot rodger
>dat poor man car
>squinching
confirmed loser

Oh and he likes to show status through his car.
Inb4 mass school shooting

Nice hat you mouthbreather faggot

The point of clothes is to cover yourself
Some people take it in an artistic direction and create a personal style

If you want to show off your gains that badly stop being a bullshitting little bitch and just walk around shirtless, it's legal everywhere in the continental United States

>/r9k/

90% of people who are actually big wear baggy clothes all the time from what I've seen.

Wow this faggot does give off Elliott vibes

>r9kbot
>elliot lookalike
>wants out of cocoon mode
>need attention from others
take creatine and off yourself, make sure others know of your creatine addiction before getting >MODS ARE FAGS

>looks like elliot rodger
What the fuck is wrong with you people, face blindness is a symptom of autism you know?

This average-ish wop looks absolutely NOTHING like Elliot Rodger.

>Veeky Forums insulting our beloved chad

>damage control
fuck off back to rhoboland faggot, your kind is part of the reason this board has gone to shit

>when an r9ker is better than you

Fitted t-shirt

He's right though
If you purposely try to find clothes to show off your gains you will without a doubt look like a massive tool (because you are)
Wear clothes that fit you and look nice, if you have anywhere near a respectable build it will show

>been lifting for 5 months
>gainz

lmao'd pretty hard

I'm not even a robot or OP, it just fucking pisses me off that there are so many retarded face blind autists on this damn website. They look fucking NOTHING alike other than having a somewhat similar haircut and hair color.

Shiacore is what you are looking for user. Ask the fags at Veeky Forums for inspiration but in general it's about tight thrift tshirts. Tank top is what your average tasteless Guido would pick.

You forgot the reee part faggot

holy is this eliot rodger?

HOLY

I thought Elliot died before Trump declared he wanted to run for president. Was he a time traveler?

It's Eliot Roider