Shoulder press 5x10
Face Pulls 5x10
Dips 5x10
Curls 5x10
Core shit 5x10
Cardio for 15 minutes

xBABxAB
xABAxBA

why 4x7? seems like an odd rep scheme, also I'd throw in a row variation for your back and maybe drop Ham curl or BB curl

Switch the squat and dead. DL fatigues your rows more than it will your pull ups

>every self-made routine on Veeky Forums is shit
what else is new?
the lot you niggers are probably novices, early intermediates AT BEST
so listen to me
do a PROVEN beginner routine
you like to think you're special snowflake
that there is that ONE routine perfectly tailored to your needs
NO
there's no such thing
you don't have "weak points" because you are WEAK
you need to follow a basic routine that will work for literally every normal person on earth

do SS, SL, Reg Park's beginner, ICF5x5 or GSLP (the Veeky Forums version, not phrak)

forget everything else
do one of those routine until your squat, bench, deadlift, press, row/powerclean, whatever is at a decent level

then you can pick an intermediate routine more suited to your needs
the Texas Method is a good template that allows you to adapt it to many different goals
Madcow5x5 is a good brute-force program to get your basic lifts up further

trust me
stop designing "hypertrophy routines" or some shit
just get under the bar and squat

why the fuck Veeky Forums is full of retards who think they know everything

if you were clever enough you wouldn't be in this site in first place

pplpplr

deadlift 1x5+ / pendlay row 4x5, 1x5+
lat pulldown 3x8-12 (can't do pullup yet)
seated row 3x8-12
hammer curl 3x8-12
dumbbell / preacher curl 3x8-12
face pulls 5x15

flat bench 4x5, 1x5+ / OHP 4x5, 1x5+
ohp 3x8 / flat bench 3x8
incline db bench 3x8-12
dips / pushdowns 3x8-12
overhead cable extensions 3x8-12
lat raise 5x15
bb shrug 3x15/12/9

back sqat 4x5, 1x5+
rdl / sl rdl 3x12
front squat 3x8
seated/standing calf raise 5x15
glute bridge 4x10

that's what I'm saying
noobs should just be told READ THE STICKY every time they aske if their routine is "okay"

intermediates and above should be the only ones designing routines

>icf

Any tips? GSLP with a torn shoulder labrum and current disdain for normal barbell rowing, and don't have the equipment for seal rowing or a proper T-bar.
A
2x5 1x5+ Reverse grip bench press/OHP
2x5 1x5+ Back squat
2x5 1x5+ Close grip landmine row (Calling it a T-bar row when not using a T-bar sounds weird)
3x8-12 Barbell hip thrusts
1x10 Barbell shrugs
3x8-12 Hammer curl

B
1x5 Deadlift
3x8-12 Barbell hip thrusts
1x10 Barbell shrugs
3x10 Reverse grip incline triceps press
3x8-12 Rear lateral raises

C
2x5 1x5+ Back squat
2x5 1x5+ Close grip landmine row
3x8-12 Hammer Curl
3x almost failure Fullbody crunches

Kinda want to replace the crunches with landmine 180s, or some lateral raises.

move flys to after OHP
and drop dips

way too much volume for a natural lifter

are you on steroids?
how will this routine not burn out your rotator cuff.

Way, way too much volume for starters.

Weird r/s structure (not terrible) and a bit too much volume on assistance lifts.

Stupid and you should be ashamed of yourself.

As long as you stick to the core lifts, add reasonable non-meme assistance work and package it into decent volume and frequency you can't go to wrong. It's not fucking rocket science.

Yeah, probably should go for 2X8 instead of 4X7 on most secondary lifts.

ABABABx

A
back squat 5x5
front squat 5x5
raised heel backsquat 5x5
ohp 5x5
behind the neck press 5x5
weighted dips 5x10
ghr 5xf
core exercises whateverxwhatever

B
Deadlift 5x5
sldlift 5x5
pendlay row 5x5
clean 5x5
shrug 5x5
highpull 5x5
ohp 5x5
pushups 10x100-150

I don't know why, but If I benchpress my shoulder gets fucked, whereas shitloads of consecutive pressing, dips, and pushups doesn't hurt me.

The single set of barbell shrugs are done after hip thrusts, just because I really like upper traps.
The Reverse grip incline triceps press isn't too unlike the CGBP, so I've been doing them instead, because of my condition. I should probably do them on a flat bench for now, but the flat bench tends to be taken when I get around to them.

Would floor pressing be more ideal?

forgot to add

B
weighted pull-ups 5x10

started with sl5x5 until i stalled
progress:
squat 40kg x5 -> 105kg x5
bench 40kg x 5 -> 80kg x 5
ohp 20kg x 5 -> 60kg x5
dl 40kg x5 -> 130kg x5
bodyweight 60kg -> 78kg

now i am doing 5/3/1 and already went past my plateau from before

im natty and not really consistent. means like 2 times working out per week and not giving a fuck about eating. i dont care what you have to say. i just tell you this so people can compare their progress better

What is it with these retarded amounts of volume? Are you on roids? No? Then fucking stick to no more than 30 reps per exercise (and even that's pushing it) and no more than 75 reps for mains + about the same for assistance.

>ABABABx
No.
1.AxBxAxx
2.AxBxAxBx
3.ULxUlx
4.ULxULxx
5.PPLPPLx
Those are acceptable for people not on doids (and even 5 is bordering on retarded.)

>75 reps of squats
hahano.jpg

>deads
>dead variation
>rows
No.

>highpull
Nope.

pushups 10x100-150
Nevermind, you're trolling.

>this routine
>having rotaror cuffs after a month
pick one

You're soft faggot, I've decreased my volume since I stopped playing on a university team.

You've literally never worked hard in your life, never played on a sport team that actually managed to win, and will never succeed at anything you try.

Push (Chest/delts/tris):
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Shoulder/Overhead Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dips: 3xF
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns: 3x10-12
Peck deck: 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Lat Pulldowns: 3x8-10
Seated Rows: 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls: 4x-10-12
Hammer Curls: 3x10-12

Fuck legs
ABxABxx

I do each workout twice a week

A
OHP 3x5
Back squat 3x5
Pull-ups (assisted for now) 3x8
Deadlifts 3x5
Bicep curls 2x8
Crunches 2x10

B
Benchpress 3x5
Back squat 3x5
Reverse flyes 3x8
Diverging seated row 3x8
Tricep pulldown 2x8
Crunches 2x10

I go 3 times a week and switch A and B.

I'm 4 (?) months into lifting right now and it's getting kind of hard / stalling even though I'm not that far yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do back squat before OHP. Do two sets of deads on A and one lighter set of deads for 8 reps on B. Do squats before bench on B.

Thanks for the advice user, but may I ask you to explain this change? Doing it is 1, but understanding it is equally important.

You can spend time understanding or you can spend time lifting, you choose

Lift day isn't till tomorrow, so I was just wondering why exactly this chance would help (I wasn't questioning it, mind you). I'd prefer to do both, lift, and understand why I do the lifts and what effects they have. Otherwise there would be no point to doing them, would there? If you didn't know what you're doing.

Squeezing your shoulder blades together helps whith bench.

If you can squat 75reps every other day - you're pushing baby weight. That shit is dangerously close to crossfit.

But I'm sure you do 3X5X5 with your 90% max. Because fuck logic.

Meant change*, not chance.

Dude crossfit is like fucking taboo on Veeky Forums

Considering making a crossfit cringe thread.

is this routine any good? im a skinnyfat beginner, want to focus on aesthetics. my local gym, planet fitness, is shit so im thinking about buying a set of adjustable dumbbells, up to 100 pounds per dumbbell, and giving this a try. my goal is to gain 15-20 pounds of muscle in a year.

OK thanks, I can change the volume by doing more 5x5 at higher intensity, what else can I do to improve?

U
main:
bench 10x3
pull up w/ weight 10x3
OHP 10x3

volume work:
dumbell rows (as to not exhaust lower back for next day- otherwise BB rows are better) 5x8
incline dumbell press 5xwhatever
curls 5xwhatever

L
squats 10x3
deadlift 10x3

I follow this program ULULULUL... with smolov style rep ranges (i.e 10x3 is replaced by 4x9, 7x5and 5x7 each day respectively)

from what i've seen on this thread thread this would be waaaaaayyy too much for most of you to handle as this is a very very demanding program and i have to eat fucking loads but this is producing a lot of strength gainz for me w/ some size gainz

17yrs old / 2 years lifting / not on roids

How can you even do dips after shoulders. My shoulders are killing me after lat raises

He looked good and all but is it just me or did zyzz get more unasthetic as he got older. He was looking bulkier and his face, something changed. Was it just age?

Anyone got any good full-body routines, looking to change my current routine and looking for something good.

Bump

>A:
Bench 3x10,8,6
Pulldowns 3x8-10
2x15 leg raises

>B
ohp 3x10,8,6
Trap bar dl 1x15, 1x12 (5 more pounds for the 12 rep set)
pullovers 2x15
barbell shrugs 3x8-10

>C:
Squat 1x15, 1x12 (5 more pounds for the 12 rep set)
Barbell curl 3x8-10
Close grip bench 3x8-10
wrist curls, farmers walks 2 sets

Goal is to gain 15 -20 pounds. im going to start with lower weight, allow body to get used to the high reps, and eventually hit my 5 rep maxes for the trap bar and squat for 12 reps. hopefully this will fuel size and strength gains all over.

day 1:
squats, barbell curls, 2 grip exercises 1 ab exercise

Day 2:
Bench, bench accessory, rows

Day 3:
deadlift, ohp, 2 grip/1 ab exercise

pullovers also on the squat day, supersetted with the squats and deadlifts i should add too

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

A:
Bench 5x5
Squat 5x5

B:
OHP 5x5
Shrugs 3x5
DL 1x5

A and B:
Ring Dips 3x5
Normal 1x21, 2x8
Narrow 1x21, 2x8

Every Day (except sunday):
5x5 Pullups, varying grips

Not sure if I can keep it up though. I'm trying to figure out if I can move the exercises I do after both workouts to rest days, since they require less recovery. Or maybe I could do them only after one workout, and also on saturdays. Not sure.

I want to start doing rows, but I'd also have to take something out probably and I don't know where to add them in (My B day takes a lot less time, but I feel like rows would fuck with my DL and vice versa)

I'm also looking for rotator cuff exercises to add

"normal" and "narrow" are EZ bar curls btw

Stationary bike, 12 miles

Thoughts?

Not the user you're asking but squats are generally demanding as fuck on your body so doing them first allows you to not be fatigued and do them properly ie tight core, traps, full depth etc etc. If you do OHP first the idea is you may already have fatigued your core a bit and having your core fail while squatting = potential lower back injury. Conversely core fail in OHP isn't as risky because the weight is less.

>Monday:
Squat 3x6
Deadlift 2x6
Leg Press 2x10
Hamstring Curl 3x10

>Tuesday:
Bench Press 2x6
Dumbbell Row 3x6
Military Press 1x6
Weighted Chin Ups 1x10
Incline Dumbell Press 3x10
Close Grip Bench Press 3x8

>Thursday:
Pause Squat 6x4
Pause Deadlift 3x4
Snatch Grip Deadlift 3x5
Stiff Legged Deadlift 3x8

>Friday:
Pause Bench Press 6x4
Pause Barbell Row 6x4
Seated Dumbbell Press 1x10
Weighted Pull Ups 1x10
Lateral Dumbbell Raise 3x12
Rear Delt Fly 3x10

Currently cutting so I add some cardio to every workout as well as daily walks.

r8 and h8

A

Squat - 5x5
Bench Press - 5x5
Barbell Row - 5x5

B

Squat - 5x5
Overhead Press - 5x5
Deadlift - 1x5

>getting meme'd by ss

not a meme if it's working desu senpai

How much time do you guys spend in the gym for 1 session?

I c ur doing the strength/control candito workout.

what kind of lifts have u got?

A)
>>OH: 3x8
>>BP: 3x8
>>weighted pullup 3x12

B)
>>squat: 3x10
>>stationary bike
>>jump rope

C)
>>DL: 3x5
>>bicep/tricep dumbell 3x16
>>abs: p90x ab workout

I'm trying out the routine for the first time tomorrow so I couldn't really tell you accurately what kind of lifts I would get.

It depends on the day but around 45 min to 1h30

>Lower A / Monday
4x6 Squat
3x6 Romanian Deadlift
3x10 Calf Raise
3x10 Leg Curls
5x15 Cable Crunch

>Upper A / Tuesday
4x6 BB Benchpress
4x6 BB Row
3x8 Incline DB Benchpress
3x8 Chinup
3x8 Lat Raise
2x10 DB Hammer Curls
2x10 Cable Pushdowns

>Lower B / Thursday
4x6 Front Squat
3x6 Romanian Deadlift
3x10 Calf Raise
3x10 Leg Curl
3x15 Cable Crunch

>Upper B / Friday
4x6 Incline BB Benchpress
4x6 BB Row
3x8 Dip
3x8 Chinup
3x10 Facepull
2x10 DB Hammer Curls
2x10 Cable Pushdowns

Simple stuff, but it's working. Hit the intermediate point and got a little bored of the TM style. Progression is easy; up the weight on the main compounds a little each session and go by feel on accessory stuff.

U/L is such a nice split for natties.

For the last two and a half years of on and off lifting I've been doing the following routine or some slight variation on it:

>Day 1- Legs and Shoulders
Squats 3x5
OHP 3x5
Shrugs 3x10
Superset calf raises and kneeling hamstring curls
Lateral Raises 3x8
>Day 2 - Back and Biceps
Deadlift 1x5
Pendlay Rows 3x5
Pull Ups 3xFailure
Barbell curls 3x8
Seated cable rows 3x8
>Day 3 - Chest and Triceps
Bench 3x5
Incline bench 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x8
Chest flys 3x8
Tricep Extensions 3x8
>Day 4 - Rest
And repeat

I'm at the point now where I'm no longer making progress every workout or even necessarily every week, and this routine is starting totally exhaust me and I'm no longer able to recover completely. Squat is at 315lbs for 3x5, Deadlift is at 405lbs for 3x5, Bench is at 240lbs for 3x5, and OHP is at 170lbs for 3x5.

So what would everyone recommend for me to change about the routine so that I can get back on track with making regular gains and having the ability to recover? A friend suggested I switch to an intermediate routine, specifically the Texas method, but it seems like doing all the heavy lifts to five reps maxes on one day would be exhausting and counterproductive. It also has a severe lack of accessory exercises. Should I do that anyway, or is there a better routine for me to move onto?

>pushups 10x100-150
lmao

You answer yourself mate... You've stopped making progress every week and have inter-adv level lifts. Time to change programs to something that's targeted at your current level....
Seems like a well known, successful, reputable routine for intermediate-advanced lifters could be helpful.... If you don't like Texas google some other shit, Madcow, Greg Nuckels int/adv programs maybe, something else, but unless you are confident to design your own program use something proven to work. Also after so long lifting you don't seriously expect to progress every week do you?

>Seems like a well known, successful, reputable routine for intermediate-advanced lifters could be helpful.... If you don't like Texas google some other shit, Madcow, Greg Nuckels int/adv programs maybe, something else, but unless you are confident to design your own program use something proven to work.
Up until a month or two ago I was pretty much clueless as to the existence of beginner, intermediate, and advanced routines. I just sort of figured I'd continue with my current routine forever until I started lurking fit.
>Also after so long lifting you don't seriously expect to progress every week do you?
I was making progress every week up until about a month ago and that's why I started lurking this place trying to figure out what was wrong.

Do you personally have any suggestions as to the best intermediate program?

Guys, what is good routine for when you are bulking?

Should I do strength routine (I was thinking SL 5x5 or Reg Parks beginners 5x5 from sticky), or some hypertrophy routine?

Greg Nuckels one of the best for info out there if you can digest scientific info. Free programs if you give your email at http:// strengtheory. com

Texas and Madcow been around for ages, plenty of people swear by them.

Google Candito and use his intermediate program. Can't remember off top of my head what he calls it but it's not the linear one, that's beginner/novice focus.

So Greg Nuckels (use the intermediate/advanced ones in the excel document) Madcow, Texas or Candito. All very solid programs widely used. Good luck bro

A:
DL
BB Benchpress
OHP
Bent over rows
Lateral pulldowns

B:
Squats
BB Benchpress
OHP
Bent over rows
Lateral Pulldowns

xAxBxxAxBxAxxB

Been at it for about 2 months pls tell me if it's any good / what to improve. Danks guise

Have been eating to little and doing to many accessories. So now I eat more and try to do a more reasonable programm. The DB accessories are neccessary to even out left/right-imbalances I aquired to to bad form/scoliosis.

A

OHP 3*5
Squat 3*5 (Monday and Friday)/ Deadlift 1*5 (Wednesday)
Chin-Ups 3*F
Seated DB Shoulder Press 3*8
DB Incline Curls 3*8
Calf Raises 3*25
Weighted Plank 2*

B

Bench 3*5
Squat 3*5 (Monday and Friday)/ Deadlift 1*5 (Wendesday)
Pull-Ups 3*F
DB Bench 3*8
DB Row 3*8
Calf Raises 3*25
Weighted Plank 2*

Should I exchange DB shoulder and bench press or is it better to have high volume on one bodypart in one day?

Do I need isolation for my rear delts or are the rows enough?

You don't need to do OHP and Bench all the time. Pick one per workout and maybe add an accessory for each of them. Also, I would exchange rows with pull-ups/chin-ups in at least A or B.

Very similar to cicada's PPL. Drop the peck deck and do something for legs.

10 sets of 3 reps? Sets go first friend.

10 push ups
10 sit ups

Depends, are you a novice skelly or have you already been lifting seriously? If you're the former, SL is a good routine, latter, PPL or madcows 5x5.

A:
3 sets chin ups til failure
B:
3 sets push ups til failure

I workout EVERY DAY

how exactly do you expect your rotator cuff to recover if you give it just 2 days before blasting the fuck out of it again?

do you faggots seriously expect to gain size with these routines

I'm running something along the lines of PHUL/PHAT atm

It goes:

Monday: HEAVY PUSH
Tuesday: HEAVY PULL
Wednesday: HEAVY LEGS
Thursday: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Friday: Back and Shoulders
Saturday: Legs and Abs

Worried it might be too much volume-wise, but hoping the break will be enough to recover on the Sunday to hit PRS on the first three days.

Opinions?

I have been lifting for few years but nothing serious, I did SL for last few months, got some strength gains. I'm 193 cm tall, and around 89 kg, now I want to do some serious lifting and bulk to at least 95 kg, but i don't know if I should continue with SL or change it.

Usually I add some pull ups, dips and curls to SL, so Reg Parks beginners 5x5, looks good to me.

Usually 1hr 45mins to 2hours.
It would be shorter if I only added curls after compounds.

Can someone please help me on that?

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

A
Squats 3x5
Weighted dips 3x5
Pendlay rows/light DLs 3x5 (alternating)
Chin ups 3x8

B
Squats 3x5
OHP 3x5
Deadlifts 1x5
Chin ups 3x8

only dumbbells and bodyweight stuff this summer, no gym access and trying to cut

A Chest Triceps
Dumbbell Press 3x10
Dumbbell flat flyes 3x10
Decline flyes 3x10
Dumbbell Pullover 3x10
Triceps Overhead extenstion 3x10
Dips 3xf

B biceps back
Chinups 3xf
Dumbbell Rows 3x10
Dumbbell deadlift 3x10
Pullups 3xf
db curl 3x10
Hammer curls 3x10

C Shoulders Traps Neck
side raise 3x10
reverse flyes 3x10
front raise 3x10
shrugs 3x10
upright rows 3x10
neck curls

D legs
Lunges 3x10
squats 3x10
football 1x3hours
maybe abs

I do this ABCDxABCDxABCD while eating 1600 calories and doing IF, is it too much? I don't feel drained only a bit forearm pain but I take fish oil now

Is PPL a meme?

AxBxCxx
Simple FBW

A
Squat 3x8
Incline DB Press 3x8
Pull-Ups 3xF
Romanian Deadlift 3x8 / Cuban Press 3x10 (superset)
Skullcrushers 3x10

B
Bench Press 3x8
Lunges 3x8
PendlayRow 3x8
Lateral Raises 3x10
Shrugs 3x10 / External Shoulder Rotation 3x10 (superset)

C
Deadlift 3x5
OHP 3x8
Supinated DB Curl 3x10 / Internal Shoulder Rotation 3x10 (superset)
Dips 3xF
Facepulls 3x10

Any thoughts?

It's not ideal for nattys. Full-body workouts and U/L splits are much more effective. But it's not as terrible as brosplits.

explain your reasoning

all the big guys in the gym do brosplits with compound lifts

I'm a noob.

Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+
3x8-12 Pulldowns
3x8-12 seated cable rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls

4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises

2x5, 1x5+ squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 leg press
3x8-12 leg curls
5x8-12 calf raises

I repeat this twice a week and leave one rest day

SS victim detected.
natties should only go for PPL and brosplits,since they want hypertrophy anyway.

sup Veeky Forums

Convinced my >gf to get into weight training, gonna give her a routine

I was think SS, but should I change it at all/give a more lower body focus?

>pulldowns
>not pullups
its like you dont want to train

you also need to add 1 more tricep exercise for the small head of your triceps,dumbbell or cable kickbacks would be good
you also dont need to do leg press if you squat,you would be better off doing lunges.
on the calf raises you should do both bent knees and straight knees to hit soleus and gastrocnemius equally.

>girl on ss
she will snap her shit up before you can say snap city.why would you put a girl who just wants to get fitter on a powerlifting barbell routine?
get her to train normally,pick cardio (zumba,bicycle,treadmill,swimming)
and some exercises fit for women (bodyweight/goblet squats,lunges,planks,lat pulldowns,chest press,etc)
dont let her ruin her joints just because some retard on Veeky Forums fell for the ss and rippetoe meme.

Curl until you cant anymore. Everyday. Usually in the curl rack. It's the safest place to be in case you have to drop your weights.

>curling in the curl rack
why the fuck not?

m8 she literally wants to get stronger but point taken

She already does fuck loads of cardio, one of the reasons she wants to do weights is to cut down on cardio after getting IT band syndrome

Just cos she's a girl doesn't mean it's that much different when it comes to getting stronger, the sticky and most of the shit I've read agree with that. It's basically the same, just lower weights- I'm not going to start her off at a 2pl8 squat, I'm going to teach her good form and start at 10-15kg, and go up in 1.25 increments.

>Curl until you cant anymore. Everyday.
this is the best advice i ever took.when i was a teenager i realised that girls only look at pecs,abs and arms.so i only trained those parts when i was a teen.and i was shredded af (except my legs,cuz i never worked that shit)
i wish i was a brainless teen again

Hey, I've seen retards doing that shit out in the open in front of the mirrors. Dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Most of the big guys have a little (or a lot) of help from chemistry.

You can get hypertrophy on a full body workout. It's rep range dependent not programme dependent.

The reason why brosplits and to a lesser degree PPL isn't ideal for natties is frequency and recovery:

People on roids can get a lot more development out of one session because their protein synthesis is jacked up and they can "queue" up a lot more stimulation during every workout. Two biceps workouts will keep their protein synthesis up all week.

Natties get all their synthesis in 24-72hours (depending on muscle and load.) Plus they can't "queue" up as much stimulation per workout. So doing, say, skull-crushers for 3x10 three times a week will yield more triceps gains than doing skull-crushers for 6X10 once or even twice a week. Plus natties depend much more on the raised hormone levels caused by going heavy on compounds.

>Two biceps workouts will keep their protein synthesis up all week.
you dont have to work biceps more than twice a week.twice is literally ideal for natties.
t. curlbro with huge arms:calves ratio

What's ideal depends on your goals. I didn't say you have to do it more often than that as natty, just that it is possible from a recovery perspective.

The whole point is: frequency/volume ratios are different for natties and roiders. That's why a lot of advice from muscle mags works like shit on most guys- written by roiders put into practice by natties.

Not doing curls before every workout.
>never gonna make it

>Not doing curls before every workout.
my every workout is curls so thats a bit of a paradox ayy?
ayy lmao