Do Indians and Europeans share a common ancestor? Did the Aryan migration to India actually happened...

Do Indians and Europeans share a common ancestor? Did the Aryan migration to India actually happened? Am I Aryan or Dravidian?

youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ
youtu.be/C2SNZzrN6FQ
youtu.be/Gipxn_-dOQU

Please help me discover my ancestral history Veeky Forums.

Why do you keep posting this photo? Show us a front face.

Caucasian features. Some of your GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT MUH ANCESTORS was an Aryan from Eastern Europe, he just put his DICC in some Dravidian slut.

Indian nobility are descended from the superior Nordic Indo-European progenitor masterrace

we know what aryans looked like and wasn't like indians or europeans. just look at ancient persian art. they literally looked like ugly, hook nosed iranids. i don't know why anyone would want to larp as them.

>we know what aryans looked like

Clearly you don't. They looked like modern Central, Eastern and Northern Europeans.

Do you have an occipital bun?

Indo-Aryans? Unlikely.

At least larp as Harappans. Aryans were just horsefucking barbarians.

yes yes WE

this is who you're larping as. fucking lmao.

Ah yes indeed. The images you're using are already outdated. Idiocy of XIX-XX centuries is no longer relevant.

They did in fact look like Central, Northern and Eastern Euros.

Why are these average faces always so pretty?

I don't care for phenotypes. I only posted it because the Polish Nordicist is obsessed with them, which is extremely ironic.

Yes

I am indeed Polish, but I'm not a Nordicist. I actually dislike his pangermanistic jerking off fantasies. He's literally sucking the dick of people like Kossinna.

Fair enough, I had assumed you were him.

Is there Aboriginal average face?

Then you are at least 60% dravinian. Maybe semitic from the invasion of muslims, and persian. That's why you got that skull shape. But prominent dravinian features.

It's like averaging statistics to minimize error. You're combining so many faces that it tends to average toward symmetrical and unblemished (how many people do you think have a mole in the exact same spot on their face?).

Even this can't make them pretty. They also look older than other races.

I know it's 1920s-tier pseudoscience, but I just like the averaged face pictures.