Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vodka
>empty calories
>degenerate
>dehydrates
You are an autist.

Please explain how a night of drinking can kill gains.

then what would be a better choice?

>thread is about a cute girl
>image is annie clark

what le fuck?

please respond
i think she is quite attractive but that's not what this thread is about

You are wrong

>tfw you will never be a surgeon

>don't wanna look like an autist
Yeah, but based on your posts you're obviously somewhere on the spectrum. What's the point of trying hide it? She's going to feel you out regardless of what you drink or don't drink that night m8

Vodka is the healthiest choice if you want to actually feel the alcohol high, but it requires you to take shots with people so you cant just play pretend. And by playing pretend I mean just grabing a glass of wine or whisky and sipping it super slowly. Nobody will notice its the same glass, people will just assume you had a refill.
Or if you dont drink at all, you can just go with water, thats what a real self confident man would do, instead of asking on an anime imageboard.

Get pissed, you won't lose your gains, and any dehydration will make you look leaner.

rum and water with lime, user. My friends thought it was a little weird at first, but you can't taste the rum and from what I remember it's not a huge amount of calories. Plus it's cheap and I hate beer and really sweet drinks like long island ice tea, etc.

Yeah, go with vodka.
You can also try spirit with bread, but you'll probably kill yourself that way, unless you're at least half Slavic.

I'd say water but since you're an autist asking an Cambodian claymation affecionado website what to do, some alcohol in your system will make you seem less like the apparent sperg you are.

Its ok to drink 2-3 vodkas once in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM

Jameson and ginger ale

It's just one night, stop being an Autist

gin.

gin and tonic
Gin and water
gin on rocks

whiskey

so what are you supposed to do if you never drink? how do you find grills that dont do drugs or drink. i drink one beer and im drunk....

If you don't want to drink then don't drink you fucking faggot.

What the hell does this have to do with asking a girl out? Holy shit you're retarded.