Veeky Forums Why are most men not macho?

Macho is just the politically correct term (or old term I guess) for alpha. I'm curiois because as a species men are SUPPOSED to be macho.

It actually annoys me to see meek younger or older men.

Other urls found in this thread:

thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/18/modern-life-rough-on-men/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same reason most men aren't rich and most men aren't smart

Who the fuck says you need to be rich to be alpha? You can be alpha on a mediocre salary, can you not? Alpha is based off your persona and how you carry yourself.

>alpha

It's like you don't even understand this word.

If everyone was alpha, no one would be.

>SYNDROME.jpeg

I said the reason is the same for why they're not "alpha"

MY POINT is everyone SHOULD be.

Every damn man on this planet, even the gay ones.

What is your definition of 'macho'?

overcompensating fags who have to show everyone how "masculine" they are wherever they go and whatever they do

i wonder where he got the idea that this is how every man should be and that this is normal

>Who the fuck says you need to be rich to be alpha?
No one you retard. Get some god damn reading comprehension

>posts pic of influential jew
>wonders why former aloha culture is now beta

My parents were both very meek and anti social
I bought into the whole 'nice guys win in the end' and feminism in general when I was younger
And I was always a sickly weak skinny kid

That's the perfect cocktail to make a meek beta

I like to think I'm slowly recovering, I dont let people bully me anymore and I know the value of masculinity, but it was never something I was taught at a young age.

what to do when my bully is a boxer

I'm 26 and this shit never ends does it?

Does he physically bully you? at 26?
The guy must have some mental issues.

Get a can of pepper spray, next time he tries some shit spray him and hit him with a heavy object.

I wish he continued to make more episodes for curb you enthusiasm

It's mental but I can't retaliate because he'll kick my ass. I'm in the military so I can't pepper spray him, about 200 guys will call me a pussy and kick my ass.

>found the beta

Then just fight back
The thing with bullies is they only pick on easy targets, if you fight back you might get your ass kicked, but he'll leave you alone

Try to kick his ass. Show you are willing to fight to stand up for yourself even if that means losing.

He'll move onto softer targets after that.

you guys are right but I'm up against a boxer who is like 15kg heavier than me, nobody would even view it as a fight, just a beating

Then you might get some sympathy and the guy will get in trouble
It's either that or hope he gets bored of you which won't happen

He's going to get huge shit if he actually hits you and you take it up the chain. I mean like, career ending shit. Unless you are some kind of retarded autistic asshole that everyone hates and wants to get rid of and they all conspire to cover it up.

/thread

Alpha literally means first in order of importance.

What do you mean? that you and I we aren't alpha at all? wew

OP should khs because obviously life isn't worth living if you aren't the top one

Youre a fucking soldier cunt
Stand up for yourself
Fuck
Youre obviously not infantry

get yourself all fired up and then sucker punch him

For one thing half of all marriages endure a divorce. 30% of white children are born to single moms, more for blcks

Masculinity is not genetic, it is a culture, passed from men to boys. Removing fathers from the household, the erosion of male spaces, all plays a role in altering masculinity. I'm 25 years old and in high school half the kids had stepfathers, single mothers, divorcees, etc.. As parents.

My father taught me to hunt, to fight, to lift. He was a veteran and if I cried after about age 10 he'd tell me to man up and stop being a pussy. He told me not to take girls seriously, and to try to flirt and be attractive. He wasn't the best father, but I don't think most mothers could teach their kids what he taught me. One of my friends was just given money and told to do what he wanted, his mother was younger than mine and dating all the time. No surprises he was emotionally open in this unattractive way.

Nowadays 90% of teachers, especially young developmental teachers are women. Men who want to mentor kids are pedophiles. Sitting still, obeying authority, not chewing your pop tarts into gun shapes or rough housing, etc... Might make a sweet girl, but it makes a faggy boy. Men are expected to give up lifeboats, protect others, be brave, use violence to save lives, and be heroes. But every impulse towards these ends is punished by female hysteria. Boys find alternative outlets for such impulses, but a lack of manliness makes them unattractive and queer.

Above all, I think the fact that manliness is unneeded and disrespected makes boys turn into wimps. At one point everyone wanted to be manly, but now we are taught masculinity is toxic, girls can do everything, the world is safe and doesn't need builders and heroes. Everyone prefers sensitivity over boldness. None of this is true, but the lies take root in many men. So many men are proud of being sensitive and weak, because they believe being confident and strong are offensive qualities to modern sensibilities.

Have you fucks not heard that testosterone levels are dropping?
thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/18/modern-life-rough-on-men/

Read a history book and you'll see how much more masculine men were in the past. Something to do with birth control in the water supply, BPA, and sedentary lifestyle I think.

Can I ask where you are from?
I'm asking because I roll my eyes when Veeky Forums talks about manliness, and when people talk about their gender identity I legitimately do not understand what they mean, but I assume maybe it's different in cities.

I'm from the midwest, more toward the south, and there isn't a strong sense of masculinity.
That being said none of these things people talk about here are true.
Yes, there are a lot of broken families.
Many boys growing up hunt and a lot of them lift since they play sports.
The idea of a man being a child's role model has no pedophilic undertones around here, most of my favorite teachers as a kid were men.

I'm just saying I don't feel like I have to identity as masculine or macho because the fact that I am a man.
Hunting and sports don't make you any manlier, it's just fun as fuck.
No fucking teacher gets mad when someone makes a gun shape, there's a reason that happens on the news and it's because it's rare.
Are you telling me you want your kids not to listen to your authority, because that's how you get pieces of shit.

I'm not even shitposting, I honestly don't understand the obsession with masculinity (I'm only 22) because no matter what "girly" mannerisms I have (I do yoga) it doesn't fucking matter, because I'm a man.
Also everyone loves someone who is confident and strong, no man or woman worth their salt finds it offensive.

no fathers or beta ones

Feminism, the west is becoming more and more androgynous.

Read the book of pook if you dont get what im talking about.

Its for free on the red pill subreddit.

Insecure men who try and be masculine, end up looking like an overcompensating retard that no one likes, I remember a guy like this in my high school, no one loved him and no one respected him, and his gf ended up cucking him with a balding faggot kek.

Behavior is dicated by current technology and society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

this is why we're losing to ISIS

Looks like public education failed you

>C O I N C I D E N C E

>being this triggered

>I'm in the military
Well there's your real problem.

go poundland/dollar store and buy a knife, then proceed to stab that nigga until you have been relinquished of your past beta self.

Because evolutionary there is no real need now, and there has not been for some time.

You don't really need excessive strength for wielding a weapon or fisticuffs now that there are hand held weapons that can kill you instantly.

Most women don't care. If you are somewhat facially attractive and have an average body you are highly likely to have more than one chance to procreate.

Money, Money divides the weak and the strong. It allows Influence and power in society. Why lift when you can just hire a fleet of "alpha" meatheads as your personal security detail?

I'm not saying you shouldn't lift and reach your personal goals of fitness and its always great to be confident in your self. But there is no real need for the machismo in modern society. Sorry Brosiden.

Because men are being indoctrinated from a young age that being masculine is baaad, and being feminine and sensitive is goood.

Look at TV shows for kids. They're all oozing with estrogen nowadays. Likewise, ever since gender segregation in classrooms ended, most men have been taught by women teachers who teach in a feminine fashion, shunning independent thinking, risk-taking and competition, which are male traits, in favor of conformism, empathy, and cooperation, which are all feminine traits.

50 years ago the role model for little boys was John Wayne. Now it's probably some faggot I don't know the name of. And it's all due to the fact that women and their horde of beta subserviant males are trying to destroy masculinity.

Prove me wrong.

Fight dirty dude. If he is a boxer he is going to fight you like a boxer. Figure out his fighting style then do some shit he is not going to expect. Act like a crazy fucker in the fight, yell like a fucking viking, kick him in the nuts if you have to, put a finger is his eye. Pocket sand, I dunno get creative. Give him the dirty street fight he deserves for bullying anyone at 26.

But men are not a species.

>So many men are proud of being sensitive and weak, because they believe being confident and strong are offensive qualities to modern sensibilities.

I think the goal is to be both senpai.

As in, being sensitive and strong, bold, etc.

You should never be proud of being week, but there some "traditionally" feminine qualities that make for a more well rounded human being. You can still be strong, and brave, and bold at the same time.

This guy gets it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

This. It's just easy and comfortable today to eat cheetos, play vidya and watch the electric jew. Vidya in particular gives your the experience of accomplishing things, being part of a team, and taking risks. A simulation of being a man, being successful. But being successful in real life is much, much harder, so they give up and retreat to comfortable fantasy where success is easy and rewards are within everyone's reach.