You guys told me that liftingng would get me a pure gf. You're fucking liars. I'm now a 21 year old KHV

You guys told me that liftingng would get me a pure gf. You're fucking liars. I'm now a 21 year old KHV.

Do you remember the post number ? You can try messaging the mods so they can do something about the matter

OP, I recommend contacting the site moderators. If someone is spreading misinformation, they'll take care of it.

God bless and happy trails,
Coppertop22

Don't get discouraged. I didn't meet my gf until I was 25. Now we're living together and life is sweet.

How old are you now?

Got my first gf at 23. 25 now. Don't gibs up brah.

>tfw lost my hand-holding and kissing virginity
Only 1 more step lads

This picture reminds me of a white girl I used to know.
Slim, sweet as honey, and had a thing for inuyasha and sailor moon.
Would mercilessly suck my cock dry and call me Daddy. Real cock worship stuff.
I've powerfucked her raw and creampied her many a day. Was the only girl to ever deep throat me too

Then she dumped me when her pasty boyfriend came back home from college..and their married and have two kids.
He's actually a good guy, has a good job and the kids are great.

Was fun while it lasted.
I have to go lay down for a while.

did you hit 1/2/3/4? if not maybe that's why

>their
The rest of it I don't care about but that makes me hate you just a little bit.

Sure, kiddo. Sure.

SAUCE

sup reddit

Sup yourself.

god damn i always forget that its just a huge snickers bar and think its some weeb suckin on bull dick

>women have to be virgins or they're worthless whores
>men have to lose their virginity as soon as possible or they're worthless pussies
Double standard much?
Slut-shaming much?

Listen, asshole: Unless you plan on not ever having sex until your wedding night, YOU ARE A DOUBLE-STANDARD PERPETUATING ASSHOLE and need to have the shit slapped out of you, daily, until you CHANGE YOUR TUNE.

HAHA HE FELL FOR IT

>project NORMALIZE
Fuck off faggit

What are your stats? Women can smell when you have a sub-3pl8 bench.

Yeah ill keep supporting that double standard. I don't want women to be like men and vice versa. I'll see those sluts when they're 30 and run hard into the wall

What are your stats m8

First post underrated post

That's because you were liftingng not lifting, user

Am I the only one that thought this was a giant black cock from the thumbnail?

Nope

Yes, you are the only one. It's always you.