Is there any serious reason why someone would lift if they're under 5'7?

Is there any serious reason why someone would lift if they're under 5'7?

You'll just look like you have no legs. Please don't make the same mistake my friend made. Just do cardio and tone up a bit, manlets.

Same reason anyone would lift? What would height matter?

Because it looks fucking ridiculous m8. Stacking on mass if you're at or below ~5'8 just makes you look even shorter proportionally.

God damn that guy looks like shit.
Though he's probably a monster at arm wrestling with his manlet leverages.

Manlets have a disadvantage with leverages when it comes to arm wrestling my man

maybe that guy doesnt care about aestethics ? look at tom cruise in recent movies, i'm pretty sure he lifts doesnt look like a gnome.

If I was a shorty I would probably just attempt crossfit mode

lean and cut but not burly like a little dwarf

Oh yeah what the fuck am I thinking?
Disregard this, I suck dicks.

I'm 5'7" and genetically wide and bulky. I love the way I look, don't really care what fags at the gym who spend 90% of their time staring at other men think.

This is truth. This thread will die. Tall people are a minority on Veeky Forums rest of them are all autistic virgin neckbearded "Lifters" that are manlets. Manlets need to learn to take a joke or two.

Yes there's no point in looking like OP, ottermode or athletic/strenght mode works. Arnold's classic era body building is done with height and frame. It looks aesthetic because they're tall. Being tall is amazing desu senpai but we consider manlets bros so be a bro not a jelly dyel manlet

lifting for 5'10 and under isn't bad, but getting on the JUICE is

wtf m8

Because dwarves are master race.

Seriously though, a buddy of mine is like 5'5 ish looks like a legit dwarf. I shit on him all the time for it but he was a solid 9/10 gf. Like literally the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. I'm 100% homo but I would have to smash if she wanted, you know, out of respect.

no they don't

manlets have better leverages in literally any activity

>tfw too short for orc mode

>tone up

troll masterrace

Franco colombo is 5'5" your argument is invalid

arnold treated him like his lap dog sorry manlet you are invalid

He was still more asthetic than you'll ever be you turd burglar

Manlets have a giant chip on their shoulders already. Leave them alone.

Lol im just giving them advice. Heavy lifting is useless for manlets

But with his clothes on he would look like a mini fridge.

Femanon here, and I kinda have to agree. It looks awkward.

Tall built > Lanky, skinny tall guy > skinnyfat tall > lean but muscular short guy > swole short guy >>> skinnyfat short guy

But like all things, height is just a preference. Toned short men can be very, very attractive.

just don't overdo legs and wear slim fit
train shoulders and arms like a mad man and stay at a low bf
congratulations you're still small but with a great manlet frame

I agree its like super short chicks who goes in the gym. they end up looking like a meatball short and round

>17yrs old
>lifting a lot, getting pretty big
>look like a 12yr old, long blonde justin beiber hair
>set bench press records, can keep up with the weights of the bigger guys in my fitness classes
>bench press makes me have big chest, look like a lesbian now
>stop lifting to stop looking so stupid
>22 now
>5'9
>now look 16 but only because I have short hair
>can't grow facial hair
>on the verge of skinnyfat
>only definition in arms is when flexing
>why did i stop lifting
>why did i have to be so self conscious

I could've just changed my workout routine and stopped trying to get big and just get well-toned with a nice set of abs. WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF.

>implying super short chicks who do it right and get lean with strong legs/core arent god tier
If she's just in there trying to get fridge mode and eating way too much, of course she isnt going to look good.

Yes, 5'5 Jeff who Deadlifts 5pl8+ and benches 3pl8+ should have stayed "toned" lol

I don't lift women, so ill leave humanity and turn into a turbo manlet.

People on Veeky Forums get quite upset when they have to face up to the possibility that it's their social retardation and not their height that makes them pussy repellant lol.

Keep up the manlet memes Veeky Forums! 5'5 128lbs and they never fail to make me kek

kek, i'm 5'7 and I fell for the meme of lifting, but realized that doing legs and big traps made me look like shit so i made a workout routine with weighted pull ups and dips, overhead presses and got bigger very nicely

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

That guy does roids though, if you do roids and have bad insertions you will always end looking like this