At what age should men move out by for maximum life gains?

At what age should men move out by for maximum life gains?

I'm almost 21 and I can't help but feel like a manchild still living with my parents. They have really cancerous mentalities and think everyone is against them so they keep complaining and it's starting to rub off on me I tHink.

What do you guys think about moving out? When should we do it

user it may seem scary and it may seem like you can't afford it depending on your situation. But let me tell you user the best choice I've ever made was moving out i just wish I did it sooner lots of wasted opportunities.

You're retarded.

When it's a good situation in your life to move out

When you make enough money to do so

I wouldn't go out half assed and move out just to barely survive

never went to college? was algebra too hard?

>listening to the Jewish real estate brokers
Move out when you get married if you aren't a NEET faggot and your house is an appropriate size.

>wanting to be a slave to the mortgage banking system

>>wanting to be a slave to the mortgage banking system

Better than being a slave to being a manchild

I will never get married, not interested in over 50% divorce rate and getting cucked on alimony

I don't think the jews are the ones making living at home so shit, plus it's a bad area with relatively few career opportunities. can't really get a good job here

>user it may seem scary and it may seem like you can't afford it depending on your situation. But let me tell you user the best choice I've ever made was moving out i just wish I did it sooner lots of wasted opportunities.

I feel this way, but I'm just worried about not having enough money to do so comfortably

>>>wanting to be a slave to the mortgage banking system

>Better than being a slave to being a manchild

You can grow out of being a manchild overnight, but you can't grow out of a mortgage overnight.

How are you a manchild for living with your parents?
Before the 20th century a lot of people lived with their parents for their whole lives.

I don't intend to take out a mortgage.

I will rent(probably with roommates)

that's because they had no choice. It simply wasn't possible to move out

I feel like a manchild because Im tired of listening to degenerate things my parents say all the time and lacking freedom and privacy

I also don't like the area where we live, there is a lack of things to do and few good jobs.

I make 70k a year and live with my parents
Rent in Boston is fucking ridiculous and I refuse to spend 30-40% of my post-tax income on a studio.

its just cunts compensating for their twisted ego. Facebook is plastered with bunch of young adults bragging about how theyre paying their own bills and shit, and not going anywhere in life.

That's funny because I feel like I'm not going anywhere in life by living with my parents.

But hey at least I'm saving $1500/month or whatever! Right?! Who cares about building a career or experiencing life

>Who cares about building a career or experiencing life
Ever heard of the car?
And what the fuck do you mean by "Experiencing life"?
Is this some normie "Finding yourself" bullshit?

I live in a town consisting of almost exclusively elderly people and people with families.

There is nothing to do here and it's far from anywhere relevant.

There is no good jobs here either unless I plan on driving almost 3 hours a day.

If you have a successful career that necessitates you moving then...you honestly should move.

If it's like "If I don't move out I'll never get a career or experience life" and you don't have a job or a job lined up and aren't experiencing life now, then you're kinda dumb.

Honest question.

Then no shit you need to move

This.
Fuck off with your normie shit OP,you can build a career without moving out and wasting your money on rent and bills.

Before you're 20 otherwise you're a man child. I moved out when I was 18

Good goy

>mortgage

kek rent an apartment that way water and hydro is inclusive and you don't have to worry about those bills plus if something breaks the landlord has to fix it

Stay a virgin NEET at your parents, no girls date guys who live at home like a kid

I have a job and trying to make the best of it but it honestly sucks and I don't think the meager savings are worth the major cuts in quality of life for me.

What's wrong with being a normie? I want to be normal

>Without moving out
In an area with nothing to do that also lends no real job opportunities? the rent I'm saving on is suddenly seeming like it's not worth it.

>I will never get married
Genetic failure. Evolutionary dead end. Kill yourself. Unless you're a degenerate who is fine with having kids without marriage so in that case, kill yourself harder.

>implying

>tfw 22yr NEET living with mother
>tfw no chance of leaving in the forseeable future

Some of of weren't meant to make it.

You're retarded. If your career doesn't necessitate moving out, DON'T move out until you can pay down for a decent house.

optimally, you get into a college straight out of high school, then you somehow support yourself financially so you never have to move back in with these old fuckin lame farts.
graduate college and land a job quick enough.

unhealthy parents are the worst thing on the planet.

fuck em

You can have kids without getting married.

Enjoy your divorce, alimony and child support payments. it's not like the divorce rate is over half in the US these days

>Degenerate
Go back to

>tfw moving out on Wednesday

finally I can do what I want whenever I want

>You can have kids without getting married
And without the basic nuclear family structure to raise them properly you will only be producing more nu-males and HAES-types.

Literally git gud in marriage. This takes maturity which obviously you do not have.

Why would I buy a house?

It's a retarded purchase, renting is far superior.

While it IS true that rent is "throwing money away", interest on mortgage is too. And the property taxes, maintenance fees and the fact that youre putting all your eggs in one basket(a house), that you need to sell if you want to move, is quite foolish.

I honestly think I'm a jew.
I want to move out and have the means to, but every time I look at rent prices for apartments that I would find acceptable (in unit laundry, dishwasher, and no roommates), the prices drive me away. I can afford it but I don't want to pay for it, especially when I currently have 0 living expenses and I'm pumping $4k a month into my investment accounts.

How many kids do you have? How's your marriage going?

I see no reason to get married or have children. How does it benefit me?

Because real property is literally unique property. Land is finite. If you getting a piece isn't one of your priorities then you are legit retarded

Finished college but still living in a room with two beds with a room mate. Planned to move in my own apartment with gf. Gf dumps me. Still living there. I think loneliness in my own apartment would crush me. What say you?

23 here, with parents over the last year
Have an opportunity to move out, albeit starting with other family members
I moved out for uni but then my money was all dried up and I didn't feel comfortable barely keeping alive on the new grad wages in the expensive ass city my school was in
Pretty much feel the same way as you OP; in the end my career suffered, my health suffered (fewer opportunities to go to gym, family stress gave me an ulcer), and most everyone good here already left (bro joining the army 2 months ago was the last straw, he was the only person keeping me sane)
So yeah, if you have the money/job security and you're disciplined with your finances, I'd say go for it

House prices can fall as well as rise.

There is a housing bubble in most of the west right now. Buying a house is dumb in most cases.

Renting is cozy. Also people on average move once every three years, especially YOUNG people. Dealing with selling thst shit or waiting a bad time to sell isn't worth it

>renting is far superior.
Kek okay.

It benefits you indirectly because by raising good kids you are ensuring that your lineage is continued for at least two more generations effectively giving you some sort of immortality. Chances of raising good kids without a nuclear family are very low.

Stay with your senpaitachi for as long as possible until you can afford your own place. Anything else is stupid.

>tfw almost 22 and live with parents
>have decent job
>"the family is meant to be together" mother says
>in reality my parents just don't like each other and want me to stay home so they have someone they like around
this is an alright feel

This 100%

I'd rather rent an apartment any day over buying a fucking house, who wants to fix things when they get broke and cut the grass and pay a shit load each month on a mortgage

>House prices can fall as well as rise.
But they will ALWAYS be there and bounce back unless some freak geological catastrophe takes them. That you are questioning the value of owning real estate speaks volumes of your capacity to think ahead.

Moved out at 16 and got a job at a supermarket and worked monday to friday 9 till 5. This provided me with enough money to rent a 2 bedroom house with my gf. Moving out was the best decision ive ever made in my life 18 now and have a better job and honestly i have never been happier, when you get a comfortable salary which is sufficient for living expenses to the point you still have money left you start to realize how great life actually is.

>not having a career and living at home until you can outright buy a home
6 figure user lmaoing at your life

what job do you have that affords you this income

Who the fuck makes 4k a month that goes on Veeky Forums? I make 14k a year and live on my own

Ya'll faggots are frugal as fuck if you make 4k a month and still won't get off your mommies tit

lets break it down for you.

renting you're paying the absolute maximum - if something breaks the company takes care of it for you, that's built into the cost.

A mortgage is the absolutely minimum. If something breaks you pay for it.

However, assuming you're a functional adult if you have bought property you can improve on that investment and make your money back plus interest if you decide to gtfo.

So how's your life now?

This guy gets it.

Cost of living is a bitch.

You just ignored the rest of the post.

Renting is the superior option in the vast majority of cases. I know youre from /pol/ and can't think logically without calling everything "degenerate" or the ____ jew but try to think

>LIneage
most kids dump their parents into a retirement home when they're old. Plus I don't care about that

So? I rather invest in the s&p instead of buying a non liquid, expensive asset.

House prices barely match inflation on average, theyrw not that great.

similar situation, except my parents out of the blue stopped co signing on federal loans, and even with a job and school I couldn't afford it, had to move back home. cannot believe this shit happened.

career opportunity got fucked, had a job / grad school lined up for after uni

fuck em

>tfw you will finish uni when you are 24-25 years old

>tfw until then you will feel like a child even if you are big and strong

an abstract kind of first world hell

>comfortable salary
>enough for expenses
Lel a comfortable salary is one which allows you to save enough that should you get laid off you can continue to enjoy the same standard of living for 3 months MINIMUM.

Obviously renting is superior because you can move as soon as your 1 year lease is up. I can't stand living in one area for more than a year

>what job do you have that affords you this income
Network Engineer

>Ya'll faggots are frugal as fuck if you make 4k a month and still won't get off your mommies tit
I want to retire at age 35 and spending a third of my income on rent will seriously hinder that. My parents will probably sell me the house for cheap when they retire, anyway.

>falling for the independent meme
What's wrong with living with parents?just because some Jew boss tell you to man up so the entire society abandons their kids?

Living with parents can save you tons of money for the future good independence. Men at 20-30 should be focusing on career start-up and saving money for 30s use. I don't see any bad points beside maybe girls opinions or hard to have sex with gf in parents house.

Some people can't even afford expenses each month, if he has money left after rent and bills he's living the dream this day and age

I've got 35k in credit card debt because living is too expensive

OP move out. I had a similar situation as you, but I was younger (18). I moved out for five years but moved back in again for a couple of months to finish my masters thesis. I forgot how negative they can be, it really impacts on my life. I manage my anxiety really well, but man, when i move home all the negativity just gets to me.

>renting you're paying the absolute maximum - if something breaks the company takes care of it for you, that's built into the cost.

Yes and you don't worry about JACK SHIT with renting.

>Something breaks
>Oh hey where's my landlord's number? Ima call him then go out to tea, he'll fix it while I'm gone

>A mortgage is the absolutely minimum. If something breaks you pay for it.

And you're paying 2-3x the cost of your house over like 35 years. Enjoy your time/money sunk into renovation and maintenance when shit is fucked up.

What if I, as a young adult need to move for my job? Uh oh, can't do that! Need to sell my fucking $x00,000 "asset" which can be hard as fuck to sell.

Oh yeah its not like boomers in the news are having trouble selling their houses these days, just in time for their retirement. b-b-b-but i thought it was a good investment?!

It's better to rent and invest into Index Funds, better returns and they can actually be fucking sold unlike piece of shit houses

Girls won't even fuck a guy who lives at his parents past the age of 25 unless he has a very good reason for staying there and there is only one which is your parents are disabled and need you there

>What's wrong with living with parents?just because some Jew boss tell you to man up so the entire society abandons their kids?

Why is /pol/ never capable of reading?

I quite clearly outlined it in the OP/first few posts.

it's not because of some jewish conspiracy, it's because I personally don't like living with them and living in this area.

>Men at 20-30 should be focusing on career start-up and saving money for 30s use. I don't see any bad points beside maybe girls opinions or hard to have sex with gf in parents house

I can't focus on my career living with them you fuck, that's the whole point

Man I couldn't agree more, renting master race. I actually rent a property and also buy shit properties in run down areas for dirt cheap. Do them up and rent them out to desperate, post-recession, lost their house and depressed middle class families whose dad is suicidal and works in a job that pays him half of what he did in the past.

>In an area with nothing to do that also lends no real job opportunities?

Nigga you shoulda said that in the first place. This makes you way different than people who live near major cities/counties, where cheap apartments are 1000$ minimum.

How is everyone so wealthy on Veeky Forums? I live on my own and I make minimum wage and live just fine in ontario canada

rent is 900 a month and I make 1580$ a month so there's plenty for food and soap toilet paper etc and my phone bill and Internet costs me 100 a month

>I live on my own and I make minimum wage and live just fine in ontario canada
>rent is 900 a month and I make 1580$ a month so there's plenty for food and soap toilet paper etc and my phone bill and Internet costs me 100 a month

How the fuck is that fine bro?

That's cutting it really damn close to being homeless. What if you have an emergency like a medical problem or get laid off?

>/pol/
Woah dont slip like that

I live in canada medical doesn't cost anything and I have credit cards if that happens until I find a new job, there's temp agencies everywhere here so being jobless is almost impossible and I can't make any less than I do now because I'm minimum wage

>reasons
>thread I posted
If the reasons are told to her, she should agree with you. Of course if she's stupid and short sighted that won't work. But you don't want those girls, either

How isn't it fine? He's still got like 200 dollars after his expenses each month that he can buy whatever he wants with

Yep I didn't read your post. But you should work on how to get alone with parents. And more importantly, nothing should be obsticle of the bright future and Childs career. Your parents should know this
If they still suck, just adapt this life style. Comparing what you can get after all these hard time, it's nothing

Best its ever been. No debt and around 26k saved. Hopefully going travelling around october planning on going to Hong Kong,Thailand,Laos and the Philippines throughout the space of 2 months
Ye i agree but that wouldn't really matter for me anyway because i know how to budget and there is always vacancies within my line of work

Yep and I always spend that extra on booze and drugs on the weekend and party with friends, life is good

18 maximum.

>How isn't it fine? He's still got like 200 dollars after his expenses each month that he can buy whatever he wants with

He is saving very little.

Imo unless you're investing at least $1000/month you're strongly behind the curve. And even that is quite low.

How can I do that when I make 1580 a month? I don't know anybody who has more than a grand saved up that's my age (28) because we always party on weekends and have fun with our extra money

>But you should work on how to get alone with parents

How? They have a cancerous and negative mindset and mentality. And there is no real way to change an adult's mind, especially your parents. It's best to just cut ties, no amount of arguing will work.

>How can I do that when I make 1580 a month?

You can't, that's my point. That's why I said it's not so comfy.

>I don't know anybody who has more than a grand saved up that's my age (28) because we always party on weekends and have fun with our extra money

How the actual fuck?

I'm OP and I'm nearly 21 and I have close to $40k saved up and invested. And I still feel it's weak to my target goal of $500k by age 30.

Iktf bro I make just a little over minimum wage and still have lots of fun and party on the weekend

All these rich people ITT are probably more miserable than us despite making 10x as much per year

yea 99% of the time if you're parents aren't rich they're cancerous cysts that are gains goblins

Are you trolling? What in the flying fuck man, the most I've ever had was 3500 at one time because I lived with parents and finally realized I had enough to move out with 3500 so I did

Pretentious rich kid detected

How do you plan to make 500k by 30? Not doubting, I have similar aspirations.

>Are you trolling?

No, I've been saving since highschool and I spend very little money.
I intend to become a millionaire or at least close to financially independent by 35.

>the most I've ever had was 3500 at one time because I lived with parents and finally realized I had enough to move out with 3500 so I did
I dunno, I have a fear of being poor so I always try to spend as little as I can and make as much as possible.

Jesus fuck I'm 21 as well and couldn't imagine having 40k......... I'd be drunk everyday and doing all kinds of drugs living it up with that kind of money. I'm NEET and have no income except when I get 50 dollars or whatever in birthday and Christmas cards

>rent increase effective now goyim

I live with my parents and had nearly 20k saved up. Going to school though so that will certainly shrink it.

What do you do for work? 40k is like 500k to me

3500 dollars is far from poor

>tfw I'd have to work for 4 months to earn that much

I moved out for a 8 months at 18 for college, had some great times and some not so great times. Learned a lot in those 8 months. Moved back home for the summer than moved in with my girlfriend and repeated the cycle of moving back home every summer to save money/visit. We broke up now and I've moved back home and even though I've gotten so used to living with someone, living alone is much better than living with your family. Especially if your family lives in a small city. I'm aiming to move out in the next few months and you should too, OP. I'm 22 now and if you want to be taken seriously by co-workers, girls, etc you should have your own place. You'll learn a lot of new skills and have a lot more freedom. If you're single and have no friends like me the freedom will allow you to do more adventurous things that will let you have a happier life (meeting girls, having anyone over, going where ever you want any time, etc.) Don't worry about the money, just get a job and start your life. You'll figure it out.

>I'd be drunk everyday and doing all kinds of drugs living it up with that kind of money. I'm NEET and have no income except when I get 50 dollars or whatever in birthday and Christmas cards

Get a job dude.

$40k isn't much at all. Everyone in a first world country can become a millionaire with enough effort at some point in their life.

also I don't drink (Twice a year only, birthday and new years) or do any drugs

Moved when I was 23

Gf makes 1150$ a month and I make 1300$ a month and we rent an apartment for 980$ a month so we've got tons of money for food and shit

This needs to happen to me. Starting school in August and still feel 50/50 about it but I'll welcome the independence.

17-18 here. That's the age all your responsibility falls to you and when most leave home to study/train/work

I'd rather enjoy life instead of save money

>renting is far superior.
t.jewish landlord

>t.jewish landlord

t. Jewish bank giving out mortgages

>I'd rather enjoy life instead of save money

Not being worried about money is enjoying life though.

Worrying constantly about getting laid off and being unable to pay your living expenses isn't enjoyable.

>Girls won't even fuck a guy who lives at his parents past the age of 25 unless he has a very good reason for staying there and there is only one which is your parents are disabled and need you there
>29
>live with parents
>go to gf's apartment to fuck
>she knows the reason why I don't want to move out is that I'm saving enough for a downpayment on a nice house
It's like being fiscally responsible is attractive to girls somehow

I must live on Mars or some shit because the money you guys apparently make and save is fucking nuts bros

I hardly know anyone who makes more than 60k a year and anyone I know my age has next to no savings and I'm 25 and thought I made good money making 17 dollars an hour considering everyone else my age makes between 12 and 14 an hour