Metathread-The Hall of Infamy

Who are the most notorious (shit)posters here?
>that schizo RZYDYKND (or something) who writes in caps
>Incatard
>Poles :) are :) Nordic :) retard
>"everything on tracks with a gun is a tank" autist
>Troyan Frankish ubermensch
>autist who screeches about modernity even though he can't define it
>monarchytard who read one book of Hoppe and is now fortifying his post on Mt. Stupid

Any more?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/1958647/#1958695
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DominicanRep tard aka"Germs destroy the world"
and of course one million /pol/ fags with "it was the jews" threads
All turks by definition

The Hebrew Grammar Nazi that shits up all the Christianity threads.

>Who are the most notorious (shit)posters here?
Me tbqh

>Imperial Cult

>The Ape of Illegal Library Spam and Condescension

Go fuck (You)rself, Ape is one of the best posters on Veeky Forums and /x/

>a LARPing criminal is the best poster on Veeky Forums

What about
>why didn't x invade y? did they fear the y warrior?

Dominican and all the unironic communists.

Kara Boga is my favorite shitposter.

I dislike the Turk nationalists, and those fucking idiots that use the asterisk symbol to replace a letter.

I want to watch all turkposters wither in unimaginable pain

Each and every American on here

I stopped using my username because i wasnt getting any replies so that means many anons filtered me (lol)
Im not a shitposter, everything i said is based

>posts on /x/
>at all
This should immediately disqualify anyone from being taken seriously as a knowledgeable source

Maybe I'm wrong, but I never got the impression that was one guy, just a bunch of retards spamming an unfunny meme.
The Nigel Askey fellator, and the Fundie Christian guy who answers all questions about his theological nonsense with threats of hellfire and calling people Jews would get my vote.

I loved /x/ back in 2010 when it was mostly creepypastas, local spooky legends and cryptozoology. Now it's 100% schizos, esoteric retards, or "I'm a vampire AMA" LARPers.

William Shatner posts on /x/

f*ck you desu

That poster obsessed with Hitler's cock.

every autist who posts about pregnant anne frank

>"Germs destroy the world"
He's not wrong.

"anarcho-monarchists"
a.k.a the meme ideology

this tbqh

Fuck you too, buddy.

>"everything on tracks with a gun is a tank" autist

Like even halftracks? I could see the argument with things like the M18 hellcat, or various fixed-gun tank destroyers.

>lel so based that people can’t ignore my autism anymore

Halftracks, self propelled anti-air guns, self propelled indirect fire artillery, you name it.

>Halftracks, self propelled anti-air guns, self propelled indirect fire artillery, you name it.

Weird.

I haven't seen him in a while, but that "assbaby" guy.

The autist who spams shitty posts like "hahaha le epik meme lololol XDDDD!!!

The mandatory Hebrew language lesson guy.

It's a Finnish retard who used to spam that crap on Krautchan since like 2010.

t. wh*Testain
All non-TÜRK posters.

Yes, literally everything with a gun of any sort and with tracks is a tank according to him, and on top of this he claims actual military officers called such vehicles ''tanks''.

The guy who posts Nuraghes everywhere acting like they're the most impressive shit in history.

REI best poster

The guy who's buttblasted that Nuraghes are more impressive than anything black Africans ever constructed.

the Congo Wars poster is pretty based. Really opened my eyes to how interesting African history can be

NBF, and antiwhitecuckposters come to mind.
Also that autistic spic ray

Assblassted Christcucks.

fpbp

Wasn't there the incaboo guy a couple months back?

He's still around, he's even mentioned in the OP.

The robot shilling his painting

This, half of them are diehard /pol/tard naziboos/dixieboos and the other half are shitposting trolls

That African village like pretty comfy, to be honest.

>3805655

Totally obsessed Russian guy who calls everyone who disagrees with him Amerinigger/hohol diaspora

Incatard is my favorite. he's adamant on his hilarious theory, you can blast him for hours he won't give up an inch, respect. (he's here today, go on his thread and profit)
Türk fag deserves a mention, he must have collected an absurd amount of bans.

whats his game then? what thread?

It's always the same pasta: "Amerindians were superior to Europeans (eurangutans in his language), history demonstrates it, hehehe". He bases his theory on some weird maths, fascinating.

>the "Japanese are jewy, hitler wanted to breed aryans with blacks and asians" guy

>rate of change is weird maths
Didn't Americans get derivatives in High-school? I'm not even posting the differential based model of development and area spread of technologies I got.

>theory
Except they are facts. How is this hard to get?

>Constantine
>FtM transsexual
>claimed to be a traditionalist Orthodox Christian
>theorized that Jesus was conceived from semen that leaked from Mary's anus into her vagina

Trannies are the one group I want to permanently ban from using the internet to the last one. Every single one of them is the epitome of cancer.

why can't /pol/ outmeme Veeky Forums, do they fear the enlightened warrior?

-tfw the ____ destroyed the _____ civilization guy
-the 35 yr. old tranny that posts stuff like "Hitler's dick is sooo cool" and "Why did Hitler like non-aryan Japanese but hate aryan jews?"
-the guy who spams that stupid rabbit meme and "is this metal band officially Veeky Forums's band?"

Dominican Lately, Arab Tripsfag is definitely up there, hes an all caps poster too. anyone who posts Holocaust denial threads.

the fucking idiot who has shilled for Mundus Millennialis every day for the best two years. I'm 100% certain it's rei koz without a trip but he still hasn't been banned

also constantine and the "why did africa never develop" poster

The all caps schizo is the worst. Haven't seen him in a while and crossing my fingers that he has been institutionalized.

I haven't seen Constantine in ages. Ever since Pseudo-Constantine drove him off the board with that "Jesus was born from Anal Sex" thing.

The Nathan Bedford Forrest guy

Yesterday he got BTFO and exposed as a quadroon, it was comical to behold

His last post was over a year ago.

desuarchive.org/his/thread/1958647/#1958695

Thread direct?

Because you constantly shift the goalpost and everyone can see it

Every bong spewing the we wuz empire kangs and sheeit blather.

>Haven't seen him in a while

He posts here every day.

Stop giving them attention, retard.

he got outed on /gif/ as a guy impersonating a girl

in a trap thread no less.

>shift the goalpost
Hmm...?
>Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans.
>{but they didnt have nuclear reactors! } x 100
Amerindian higher development rate is a historical fact. There have been countless failed attempts of goalshifting, yet you CANNOT erase history. Amerindian higher development rate is a historical fact. Deal with IT.

He's also Jewish too.

How is that relevant?

Funny to think how many agents or employees or whatever are working for secret government organisations with your posts fully ID'd with a list of what you ate for breakfast that morning and whatever other information next to your identity/named/posts.

source?

I've made shitposts defending and attacking every side of every argument conceivable. The FBI must be very confused.

just a reminder that NBF literally wrote the original pregnant anne frank copypasta, and spammed it nonstop on Veeky Forums when it failed to catch on in /pol/. he is currently trying to push it on Veeky Forums

>Sardinia
there wasn't even anyone there in 2000 BC, it's in the mediterranean sea

>Amerindian higher development rate is a historical fact.
Incatard never fails.

That guy who constantly shills for the PRC.
Actually scratch that, all sinoboos in general are cancerous fucks.

That dildo who keeps spamming his dtic links and talks about how Rommel was an idiot because of his massive hindsight bias and how he should have just resigned himself to sitting in Tripoli and being beseiged and smashed.

He was exposed as a quadroon but he us also a kike. Two bad things. Are you completely fucking retarded?

>tfw not mentioned even though I should be recognizable
My posts weren't really bad ones, but I've certainly made enough of them.

Pregnant Anne Frank guy, or guys. We lost our only drawfag to them. Combined with this guy’s autism, you get those weird Band of Brothers fanfics.

They're the same person mang

What happened to melanin warrior?

really?

i shitpost here so often stoned drunk and tripping it gives me a revarding feeling to know i at least manage to consciously maintain a high enough level of inconsistency to blend in with other random shitposting

i just cant help it, 80% of threads are so retarded the pull of the meta takes over, theres so much shit getting posted you could just spend all day randomly countering obvious bullshit from every possible ideological and philosophic position, all the while everyone argues with their own imagined model anti-(you), its like watching a bunch of monkeys trolling a bunch of blind people into swinging axes at each other

Yep.

Jesus, it’s all one guy? Fuck me he has a lot of free time.

yeah NBF is perhaps the most autistic non-weeaboo on Veeky Forums

>ywn be described as ubermensch on Veeky Forums

mfw

constantine is a tranny. I'm looking at the Veeky Forums archives trying to find the link posted to /gif/ that was the smoking gun, but i can't seem to find it... However, it's clear that as soon as word got out about it, you see tons of people mentioning it around middle of last year, and Constantine disappearing. Best I can find on /gif/ is ONE tripfrag username posted used once in a "sissy thread" called "Constantine the Idiot", from around late 2016, which is around the time the original trip disappeared. But it makes sense that it'd be constantine because he was posting in that exact type of general thread on /gif/ at the time using his full trip... but for whatever reason I can't find from searching...

probably because you post anime reaction faces

maybe you don't understand

the morons spamming the byzantines werent romans
and the ones wewuzzing they are the heirs of rome when it is spain