How do I score a loyal qt that isn't going to cuck me and hasn't had a dozen dicks?

How do I score a loyal qt that isn't going to cuck me and hasn't had a dozen dicks?

>tfw no gf

I asked this before and all the normies who've invaded this board just called me a faggot for not wanting a slut.

>adopt qt
>raise her on a farm in the middle of nowhere
>home school
>no contact with boys
>make dependent
>when 18 start dating
>she is guaranteed virgin and loyal
This is your only option.

Sex is like a handshake these days so I would just accept the fact that you never will

>Sex is like a handshake these days so I would just accept the fact that you never will

is it really tho? not disagreeing, but i dont see massive evidence for it otside of a small few super-whores

So in a way this is a thread for hand hold less virgins

Go to a Mormon Church

Find a japanese qt3.14

get a fatty

i would rather die alone than have a fatass gf

go to church lol

western women are super whores, with 10+ sex partners by the age of 21

>tfw no muslim qt virgin gf

my brothers wife was mormon and had 2 kids at 18

also her daughter is 16 raised mormon and hangs out with her bf in her shirt and panties in her room

dating a mormon is probably the worst thing you can do since they're expected to spit out a shit load of kids

bro when you go out into the dating world you'll see that sex is nowhere near as special to normies as it is to average user. Seriously, girls are pretty damn promiscuous these days. Even the ones with boyfriends. You'll notice a lot of attractive girls stay single these days, they like to whore around bro. I was late to the dating game at 21 after getting fit and overcoming social anxiety still had kv mindset, and was incredulous at how quick shamelessly many of these girls are to let a guy fuck. Seriously man, its a new world out there

>implying Mormon women haven't had anal with 10+ Chads by 21

His kids, right?

they can lose weight

nah hes like 40 and had a kid of his own before he met her

i guess at that point you take whatever you can get

I know how you feel, OP. I just broke up with my gf of 3.5yrs who had only fucked one other guy and only a few times (I fucked her a few hundred times)

I don't have too much experience with actually finding one yet as we only broke up a few months ago but I'm looking at it this way:

a) Go out and fuck a bunch of girls off Tinder/PoF/at bars and even the playing field so you won't get as jealous

b) Try really hard to find a shy girl, maybe a bit fucked up in the head by depression/anxiety/self-esteem problems that you click with and make her your's and grow and better each other (kind of like the type I had).

I'm probably just going to go with a (that's why I'm on Veeky Forums in the first place, trying to improve myself and be more attractive) as b is definitely the harder and most likely to fail option. I had a girl like that. A lot of the time it was great but every so often those problems that made her so shy in the first place would lead to fights, and in my case, led to us breaking up (she was so depressed with her own life that she decided she needed to fix her own life before she can be functional in a non-toxic relationship, there wasn't anything I could do to help her anymore)

Work on yourself and get off this shitty website, that's what I'm trying to do. The girls will come, and one day we'll find someone and be happy OP. But until then, just keep getting better.

Its not a jealousy thing, its an outlook thing.
I think sex is important, that's why I don't go around fucking random sluts, and why I want a woman who sees things the same way I do.

>wait until she's 18 to pound

You lost me there. Otherwise great plan.

Then you are choosing to be lonely. Do you really believe people in here will tell you about some magical place where girls aren't whores ? Just deal with it or remain single

I see, the thing is that most people now don't see it as something like that. I suppose you'll just have to look for girls with the same traits, they're probably going to be pretty conservative and even religious. I'd try some online dating sites and see how that works for you, as the typical methods of finding girls probably won't work out for you. That, or try and compromise a bit on your outlook.

>Learn Japanese on Rosetta Stone. Anime can help.
>Find a young poor Japanese NEET boy on some vague forums.
>Offer him a Praystation Four or a new copy of Pokketa Monsutas to come to America.
>Abduct the lil' sun of a bitch.
>Give him female hormones. Keep him in a cage. Fuck his head until he worships you.
>Get him an operation. Then fuck her brains out.

It's a proven method.

pretty disgusting tb h. those muzzies have the right idea

I actually wouldn't mind race mixing with a middle eastern girl, long as her clitoris and labia are intact, thing is I've heard most of those girls turn into straight up whores once they get to the U.S..

Assuming best case scenario of a girl dating only 1-2 men in a year, that's still close to 10 guys by 20.
You're not going to find a girl who isn't being dicked regularly.

Lol I had one live with me and my girlfriend 1st year of college and she claimed to have a boyfriend yet had a different guy coming over almost every week. Must've been at least 12 different guys and we could always hear them fucking. Of course when the boyfriend came over and they were fucking so loud that my girlfriend lost it and called her out on it in front of him he didn't believe she was cheating and freaked on my girl. Poor sandnigger boy was so oblivious.

>tfw a girl likes you

Average girls tend to spaghetti hard when talking to them

Sorry brother, but I do not know that feel.

When did women went so crazy? It's because we don't beat the hell out of them anymore?

Beat and hippie movement, "Free love", destruction of family unit, all caused by the Frankfurt school, all leading back to the Jews.

Basically the commies totally subverted and destroyed western culture before the cold war was "won".

it's because there's no consequences. used to if you slutted around or were a shit woman you couldn't get a husband which meant you couldn't live as easily but now you don't need a husband and there'll always be some desperate jackass who will put up with a woman no matter how terrible her personality is or how fat her body gets

Find an underage bride in Kazakhstan or something, you literally have zero chance of scoring a loyal, virgin, somewhat attractive girl nowadays.

A coup of years ago I met this qt3.14 i college, came from a conservative family. We began dating. We were each others first sexual experience. Fast forward 3 years later we're still together and everything is good. I don't know you just gotta know where to look for them. I met her in a biology class and we hit it off. The only con is I know she is perfect but i want to fuck around a bit. Pls tell me is it worth it?

you're a stupid faggot if you want to fuck around I hope you live a long life of sadness and regret

Don't fuck up this man, you will regret

Pretty much, yeah

Girls don't care if you cheat as long as the other girl is more attractive

Well, if you're looking for a woman with just one penis you could try going to lgbt.

Your desire for a woman with values implies that their acceptance of dating a slut makes them a likely candidate for cucking.

They can't handle it.

The best way to find a girl that isn't damaged goods us by finding a culture that instills those values.

Past the age of 22 you won't find a traditional virgin girl that isn't married UNLESS she's fat/ugly. They go quick on the market-and for a good reason.

If in high school scout the youth church for a level headed girl. You can usually tell which ones care about their values and which use it as a cover.

In university connect with a Christian study group. Guaranteed success.
If you're out of college already prepare single life, settling for damaged goods, or getting super creative with your search

>How do I score a loyal qt that isn't going to cuck me and hasn't had a dozen dicks?
Have YOU put your dick in a dozen girls?
>no you haven't but that's not the point
QUIT SLUT SHAMING, YOU ASSHOLES.
>hurr durr she has to be a VIRGIN or she's worthless
>hurr durr guys who are VIRGINS are worthless
Fuck you assholes and your double standard.

Mad feminist

What if I don't think either gender should whore around?

you guys with your cutiepie code fuck you guise fuck you guise youre the cutie pies Awww isnt he cute he writes cutiepie in code pfffffffft

Are you alright?

Who hurt you user

How do you find a shy girl that is somewhat attractive like u described maybe fucked up? Also why did she leave u bro if u dont want to tell thats ok.

you can't

>went out with qt blonde girl for a second time Wednesday night
>ended up going bowling with her sister and bestfriend who happens to be a guy
>Mfw he was mad she was all touching me and by me the whole night
>Mfw he tried to squeeze my hand hard when we first met and shook hand
>Mfw I squeezed his back and he pulled away
>during bowling her and I went around the corner to kiss and he comes and was like ohh I just wanted to see where you were
>Mfw at the end of the night her sister went inside and he was just waiting by the door for her to get out my truck
>Mfw she went inside then I texted her she forgot something and she came back outside and we made out
>she was telling me how "buff" I am
>Mfw texted her goodnight last night pretty late
>Mfw I texted her GoodMorning this morning
>Mfw she hasn't responded
It was fun while it lasted brehs

I-it's cause she works two
Jobs r-right Bros??

Ohh well time for the waiting game

Youre done for breh. Might as well start swiping right for tinder whores again

Theyre garbage too user..theyll cuck you too

I know breh..... She seemed so interested in me and even asked me when we are going to hang out again..

non-slut chicks do not know how to fuck/suck well.

What part of this do you not understand?

Jesus motherfucking christ. This is just on that border between being so fucked up it has to be fake and so descriptive its still plausible. Is this real? Is it even possible?

Dude that kiss, it was her payment for the night out. Did she offer to pay for anything?

Actually yes... I bought her coffee earlier that day then when we went out we all chipped in for bowling and drinks... She asked me When we are going to go out again tho and told me she had a really great Time and loved the way I hugged and kissed her

>How do I score a loyal qt that isn't going to cuck me and hasn't had a dozen dicks?

Hold the white candle in your right hand, the black candle in your left. Make sure you draw the pentagram in a perfect circle and chant the unholy name three times...

Hahaha xD