If you had 25K USD and no desire to have a job, how would you use that money to generate continual income...

If you had 25K USD and no desire to have a job, how would you use that money to generate continual income? Doesn't need to be passive, working for self is fine.

SHOO SHOO SHILLCOIN THREADS

GET YE GONE

SWIMMING THROUGH A SEA OF SHITCOINS, WITH ONLY MY Veeky Forums PASS TO KEEP ME AFLOAT

((SCREECHING))

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME

I hate this board.

ugh

Buy dgb you faggot

Get into REAL. The coin is currently super undervalued (Below ICO price). It is traded only since yesterday, big chink exchange gatecoin coming up in the coming days.

On their site you will be able to invest into real estates that generate regular income, depending on your investment/the estate.

what does this coin have to offer?

why do we need a crypto to do that?

>If you had 25K USD and no desire to have a job
dude this is fucking me

>12k covers rent for the next year
>12k covers expenses for the next year
>Launch ecommerce store, try to get better at making money through that. Aim for 2k a month.
>work 5 hours/day on Art, build portfolio, try to get freelance gigs
>work 5 hours/day on music

I fell for the college meme and i've always hate the concept of being a wagecuck but i've been caught up in that bullshit for the past few years.
Would love to take a year to just live by myself and practically invest in myself; Have a schedule, work toward goals.

I have 9k in crypto right now; if i could triple that i'll do it.

Honestly that sounds like an awful plan. If your store flops (and most of them do, they just don't show up high enough in the searches) you're done for. Done. What do you plan on selling?

15K is enough to build a small house. If you're handy at all, you can build one on a trailer and re-sell it for double the cost of materials.

Not handy at all. And you missed the part where I have 12k for the year to cover my expenses anyway. It's mostly to try to build something.

I can live off 24k a year easily. Ideally I'd have another 10k in crypto and also make money through that in addition to the entrepreneurial stuff

The thing with online stores is >9/10 times, they flop. And by the time you realize it's not salvageable, you only have 6K left and no idea what to do. What do you plan to sell?

Merchendise in a niche market that I know a lot about; and i have a few other ideas on some other niche markets that could do well.
I have some ideas on where to advertise that I haven't seen anyone do before; I think there's a lot of potential. The hardest part is getting good designs for my merch so people will actually react to it.

It's all POD....essentially very low start up cost, and would take ~50/month to run except for advertising.

I get what you're trying to say but I'm also not going into it with an attitude that I'm gonna fail. If you understand how modern ecommerce works you'll see it's all basically a matter of marketing

You'll do fine.