Why do white southerners tend to be rascist, uneducated and stupid? Are they still upset about the civil war?

Why do white southerners tend to be rascist, uneducated and stupid? Are they still upset about the civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

racialreality.blogspot.com/2010/06/united-states-north-south-achievement.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why must I love niggers and give them special privileges and entitlements?

Why do these guys think equal rights are special rights? I mean, more southern Whites use welfare than more southern Blacks.

How come anytime someone asks Southerners about demographic problems like racism and education they screech about nigs?

>How come anytime someone asks Southerners about demographic problems like racism and education they screech about nigs?
Because nigs are the only demographic in the US which is more pathetic than them, so they make a fuss over nigs to try to draw attention away from themselves.

Because they're partially black themselves. That explains the stupidity.

This.

Poor whites, even in the 19th Century, were only seen as one step above niggers

Because they're mostly Scots-Irish, different from other whites on a genetic level. Trailer trash and tweakers tend to be Scots-Irish all over America, not just in the South.

Failed reconstruction

You don't want equal rights.

Pretty sure the proportion of blacks is higher, but that's fine since black people are poor. However you may have noticed that the left has declared "diversity" to be a superiority and deserving of elite treatment and forced this view into businesses and gub with threats of calling them racist. I don't like to point fingers, a black doctor may have gotten into med school without all this, regardless it happens and it's obviously wrong. No amount of whacky leftist mindfucking can escape the logic of this.

Trump is all bluster and doesn't know what he is doing, but white folks vote for him because they have aspirations higher than bigger welfare checks and he doesn't give a shit about leftist demagogues. Of course they're not going to vote for you if you openly admit you hate them and think its just great that there are less of them.

>Why do these guys think equal rights are special rights?
affirmative action?

YIIPPIIIYAAA KAAEYYYYYYYY :---DDDD

>implying I'm black

The vast majority of AA plans don't use anything of positive inequity in which minorities are given "more points" for a given [thing] than whites. Which you'd know if you spent any sort of time in organizational, governmental, or business management.

>t. never been to the South
I'm a Yankee from NYC and I see that the racist & dumb stereotype of the South is more true of Northerners. The racism that's prevalent in the South is more one of a denial of empathy
>He can't possibly relate to what I experience! He's just a nigger!
Whereas in the North it's more implicit
>Oh you poor savages! Let me tell you how you should live! Niggers simply can't help themselves
Northerners like to act all posh, but when it comes down to it they're about as knowledgeable as the average Southerner. Appalachia isn't representative of the South as a whole btw, just like the Yankee states aren't representative of the North as a whole

>Are they still upset about the civil war?
Yes

OK so actual southerner here.
You guys are not only bigots, but just dumb. No it's not the civil war.

Everywhere on earth is the same. Cities are smart and liberal, rural areas are dumb and conservative. The south, like most of the US, is full of a lot of empty space, this means a lot of rural towns and counties with a low population. You will meet people from upstate New York or rural Minnesota or Montana who are some of the most redneck people you will ever meet, and people from Dallas or Atlanta that you'd think are some of the most educated cultured and pretentious liberals.

The south also has a unique accent that northerners will tell you is inferior, but it's actually no different from other colonial English accents such as Australian, South African, etc. with regional mannerisms and pronunciation. But the way you speak doesn't necessarily make you less intelligent, it's just associated with being unintelligent due to northern propaganda.
The south has just as many PhD's as other parts of the country, I promise you every region has rednecks.

>I mean, more southern Whites use welfare than more southern Blacks.
[citation needed]
>inb4 all welfare is the same

>The south has just as many PhD's as other parts of the country
Liar.

>New Spixico
Proves even retards can get a degree

>cities are smart
I've lived in LA for six years, literally everyone there is a retard.

Not him but there are more Whites on welfare than there are Black people in the country; proportionally however Whites are the lowest while nearly all minority groups have a significant % on welfare

>The south also has a unique accent that northerners will tell you is inferior, but it's actually no different from other colonial English accents such as Australian, South African, etc.
As someone with a hardcore NYC accent I could not agree more. The accent here is dying because people see it as "uneducated" and "lower class" and NYC is increasingly becoming a part of the Libshit city mono-culture

Leftards cannot into percentages and rates.

Forgot to quote

A particular shitpost

>The vast majority of AA plans don't use anything of positive inequity
So some do though? That's enough to cause prove correct.

Someone should post that image of the text about southern squalor...

Not sure if it's accurate, but it's a stimulating read in any case

Gee I wonder what the root cause is

What a stain. Importing African slaves ruined everything.

An eternal 5th column

Nope. This gap between north and south persists even when blacks are totally removed from the equation.

racialreality.blogspot.com/2010/06/united-states-north-south-achievement.html

>percentages
>2009
>almost 10 years ago
The south is also growing faster than most other parts of the country with educated people from other states moving here in droves. Also percentages are meaningless, relating to my point.

Again, they're concentrated in cities. The northeast is nothing but cities so obviously your map would be biased in that direction. Statistically you might be right, but try a little harder.

>All Protestants are Born-Again
The rest of the country would like a word with you

Everyone in general is a retard, but some are less retarded than others.

What''s with kang county in Kansas over here?

>accents
Thank you for proving my point, really everywhere in the world has regional dialects. It's interesting that they seem to all be universally despised lol.

Even here in the south, I live in a big city and almost nobody here has a southern accent. We all speak a pretty average American accent and when I travel and tell people I'm from Texas they're sometimes surprised I speak so well.

I firmly believe accents are in important part of our regional culture and we should be proud of them. Resist the tendency of people who want to make them disappear. Keep doing you bro.

I'm a Northerner from Ohio and it sounds pretty arbitrary to just magically exclude all important people from the South. I can name plenty.

Is Wyoming the heaven on Earth?

NYC culture has been going down the tubes and it's really sad to see. People are streaming in from all over the country and displacing the locals by pushing us further and further into the Metro area. On top of that the city itself is creeping into Nassau and Westchester and with it comes the high taxes, hippy midwesterners, and 3rd world scourge. It's very frustrating, I've been tempted to leave but my family's been here for nearly 400 years and I can't bring myself to abandon it

Take that kind of language to .

Veeky Forums does not welcome your kind, knave.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
You're welcome to go back to Plebbit at any time, pal

someone had to say it, it's done, we got it out the way early and can have a proper discussion now