How do I grow out my forearms, Veeky Forums? It's apparently a thing girls like

How do I grow out my forearms, Veeky Forums? It's apparently a thing girls like.

Make sure to feed and water them everyday

Forearms curls, farmer's walks

deadlifts
farmers walks
>pic related

Rock climb

>farmer's walks
Is it ok to take kettlebells to the track at my gym and walk around it a few times or will that be annoying to the runners?

i wrist curl on the pull up bar

>tfw naturally large forearms and calves

God must have felt bad for giving me such an average looking face

Fuck the runners. They stopped caring about gains the moment they stepped on that track.

Deadlifts and pull ups. The tighter you grip the bar, the more it activates your forearms.

I suggest the trap bar, but it's your gym too. Walk on the very outside edge. No one runs there.

I actually like to just walk around picking up the plates for people. I look like I'm just helping keep the place tidy, but I also get an excuse to train my forearms

this and wrist rollers.

deadlifts and rack pulls

>wristlets, when will they learn?

hahaha

Lifting and gaining weight in general. Pulling and spring grippers, like everyone else has said.

Thumbless grip hammer curls can be nice. So can actual sledgehammer work, i..e, beating the hell out of a tire with one.

Get a job you neet

Mine got huge after working for 2 years brick laying master race

I would think you'd outgrow carrying around a plate in each hand pretty quick though. The trap bar allows me to load that shit up.

Weighted carries like farmer's walks.
Also start rock climbing or bouldering.
Look up "climbing fingerboard" and train for epic grip + forearms.

Deads, shrugs, look for wider-grip bars and db's

and as the icing on the cake: captains of crush

I'm genetically predisposed to lackluster forearms but they've started looking juicier since doing grip exercises

Think you mean fingerbox, user. Mine's about worn out but I'm looking into upgrading to something like pictured.

It's true that rock climbers have god tier forearms but most Veeky Forumsizens are too heavy for it

deadlift and stay on lock position for 3 or 4 seconds every time you deadlift

hold the bar as tight as you can

wrist curls

>most Veeky Forumsizens are too heavy for it
most Veeky Forumsizens are ~70kg DYEL twinks, no fucking way most are too heavy for it.

>Anchor tattoo

Does this fucker think he's Popeye or some shit?

>lmao, what's a fingerbox xDDDDDD
This is one of the shittiest memes to come out of this place

Well good genetics is a bonus. It puts you miles ahead as far as aesthetics. Any manual labor will give you farmers grip which is great for lifting, but it doesn't increase size dramatically. I guess using typical bodybuilding techniques like rolling weights on a spindle

what's the best grip strengthener?