Veeky Forums approved eating establishments, I'll start:

Veeky Forums approved eating establishments, I'll start:

ass

I used to go to Chipotle all the time but now whenever I go to get a 1600Cal burrito I have stomach pains and diarrhea the next day. I don't know what gives.

overpriced but fuck i love chipotle

queens center mall?

Bowl with brown rice, lettuce, veggies and chicken with pico. Little bit of cheese and guac. Shake it up split into two servings.

Mouthqateringggg

great for bulking IMO

My backyard

Panera Bread and Au Bon Pain.

burrito w/ white/brown rice, carnitas, black beans, corn, cheese, hot sauce, fajitas, guac

Freebirds is exactly like Chipotle except better. Ruined it for me desu.

panda express with teriyaki chicken without the sauce, and some of the chicken dishes except orange chicken, with your side of mixed veges

poor

>not getting steak
>making it
Pick one

That looks so comfy. Wish I had that kind of space to garden.

I've been eating chipotle everyday and losing weight. I just like how the shit is in myfitnesspal.

I usually do a bowl with rice, black beans, chicken, pico, corn, green sauce cause I'm a pussy, cheese and lettuce.

715 cal
54p
80c
21f

Bretty good post workout macros

nice plants

2 entree plate with double teriyaki, and half brown rice half mixed veggie.

Of course I make this at home all the time, and only get this if I've got a lot of shit to do and haven't gone shopping yet

Bowl, double white rice, double black beans, double chicken, pico, corn, cheese and guac. Best bulking meal for only 11 bux

Hells yeah. I regularly get a bowl with teriyaki and brown rice with no sauce. I think its goat

any burger place + bunless desu

Whenever I go to cookout it's always chicken strip tray with both sides nuggets. More chicken, more protons.

>only 11 bucks

Literally throwing money away

>bunless
It's like you don't want to make gainz

This. No excuse for eating chicken

A meal that I dont have to cook and prepare for less than 20 min of work is a great deal

honestly what is even the point to the bowl

the best part of chipotle is that fluffy torilla

Nice chard, I fucking love how it's bi-annual.