Tfw lifting wont make me happy and I'm still suffering from crippling loneliness

>tfw lifting wont make me happy and I'm still suffering from crippling loneliness
I killed my cat yesterday in autismic rage and frustration after a girl rejected me, I can't take this anymore Veeky Forums. Is it really weird to follow a girl home to surprise her ? Jesus fucking normies I swear
Also I'm stalling on my bench, how do I fix it ?

Kill more cats

>kills pets
>stalks women

inb4 next school shooting

It wasn't my intention to kill it, it kept bothering me and doing annoying sounds while I was angry as fuck. I'm getting another cat soon and don't plan to kill it

what the fuck d00d

best thread ive seen on Veeky Forums all year

I'm not really autistic or scary, dude. I'm just a regular guy with tons of frustration

Don't get another cat you fucking psycho. Apparently you "accidentally" killed it too which is even worse because it's more likely to happen again

You deserve to be alone

Killing a beloved pet in a fit of anger IS scary
Following a woman to her house without permission IS autistic
Both are probably criminal offenses and you should be locked up.

Don't get another cat man

Keep /r9k/ threads in /r9k/

seriously user, you sound like you have actual anger issues
seek help

Guys I already told you I didn't want to kill the cat, in fact I'm already missing her. The thing is the cat was bothering me a lot and I just picked it up and threw it against the wall with all my strength, it bled and died after a while.
Stop being such normies and don't tell me you didn't ever do some violent shit when you were angry

you acted violently on impulse
you were unable to control your anger
you were unable to act rationally
you caused serious harm to something you loved because you lost control of your emotions

this is not normal
this is not healthy behaviour
im not memeing right now
user, you need help
im not saying that to make fun of you, im saying that in hopes you'll actually listen, seek out professional help and start rebuilding your life before it goes completely of the track

Please don't have any pets if you are going to fucking hurt them because of your OWN AUTISTIC ISSUES. fucking monster.

Normie

>not scary

ok, do you think all murders are rationally, carefully planned done with zero emotion? kill yourself

you will NEVER make it NEVER NEVER NEVER

dude you need to talk to a therapist

Sure man, call us normies if you want. That doesn't change the fact that you can't deny or disprove what everyone in this thread is telling you. You are mentally ill and need psychiatric help.

It sounds insane... its bait. right...? right?!
goddamnit. everything sounds like bait. am i getting played by myself now?

normie is much better than psychopath

this board is about self-improvement, for most people here that means becoming a normie before surpassing them

if you dont like that you can fuck off back to /r9k/, this thread has nothing to do with health & fitness any way

preferably a prison therapist

Please get help user.
Talk to your parents, get a psychiatrist.

>Follows women home
>So impulsive that you killed your own cat

Yea just keep on lifting kid, I bet you'll make it in no timel

You're a disgusting excuse for a human being. Don't get another cat, you piece of shit. You don't deserve a friend like that and the cat would be better off with someone who wouldn't randomly sperg out and kill it.

I hope this is bait. If it isn't, talk to a therapist. If you won't talk to a psychiatrist, remove yourself from the gene pool.

My parents are dead. I don't have anyone to talk to other than people on the internet. I'm kinda shocked you guys get so freaked out about the cat thing. I already told you it wasn't voluntary.

>mfw the busses are crowded and i have a comfy window seat i can lean on

this helps me the most with my loneliness

a girl also was leaning on me and at the end of the buss ride i was looking forward but i was too autistic to look at her and smile even though she was obviously checking me out and scanning me from top to bottom with her eyes

If the thing about the cat is real seek help or kill yourself (without harming others)

I'm sorry you're going through some tough times OP.

Please try to get some mental health help. This is just my opinion, so take it however you want to, but killing pets is not good. I would take that as a big personal red flag.

Good luck.

>it wasn't voluntary.
that doesn't make it any better at all
a desperate person killing their cat because they are starving for example is less scary than someone who kills an innocent creature on impulse

you are not in control of yourself
you need help

I don't believe in psychiatry

It was voluntary faggot no one had a gun to your head telling you to throw a cat into a wall

then you are beyond help

It's scary to know people like you live among us.

I still don't know if this is bait or not, but

>I already told you it wasn't voluntary.
That's exactly why it's serious, dude. That's the first step to doing terrible things and not realizing until after they're done. If it's not killing your cat, it'll be punching your partner one day. I know because I've been impulsively violent before, it's not a good thing to ignore.

>hurting cats
seriously, you have problems brah

Holy shit you're a scumbag. You should be in jail.

It's not like I killed a person or something.
I thought you guys were going to understand my situation but you are making me feel like there's something wrong with me.
I'm just a regular dude but for some reason people find me weird (maybe because I'm a 5/10 at best).

>there's something wrong with me
there is
>I'm just a regular dude
you're not
acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery

>All these summerfags actually believing this is real

>tfw texted her goodnight lastnight
>tfw texted her GoodMorning today
>tfw no response
>tfw she opened my snapchat from the previous night

Well bros time to play the waiting game