How to get huge arms like a marine?

They do a lot of cardio/HIT trainings, shouldn't they be thin? Should I focus on arms or compound lifts?

Cardio does not just make you thin. The only reason it contributes to weight loss is because it burns calories. If you eat enough to replenish those calories, you will still gain weight.

To add arm size you should do both compounds and isolations.

Requesting a functional strength cartoon starring biceps curls

Plz deliver im on mobile, stoned af and those always make me laugh

>like a marine

Ok, here's how you do it:
>get on welfare, this is crucial
>scream a lot. try 1 hour everyday of non stop screaming
>pummel your chest. this helps muscle growth
>roids. this helps kill your kidneys, and solidify your gains

Lastly, remember to remind people of your service whenever you can. They will appreciate your gains more this way

The soldiers you're imagining do exist, but they usually have a lot of testosterone naturally. That's how they remain big despite doing a lot of long distance cardio.

You are not so lucky. Do heavy compounds every training day, focus on isolating arms twice a week, and eat healthy. Avoid cardio.

You have to do cardio because your arms are farthest away from your core.
The from there, its usually testosterone level combined with training.

You don't want to hear this but it is true:

Rippetoe was right all along.
SS done with arm accessories in the 8-12 range is the fastest way to big arms, but you have to do cardio AND eat enough.

>curling 30's

Pathetic. I'm a dyel comparing to him and I can curl 40 pounds.

The amount of broscience in these two posts is absolutely staggering. What in the fuck are you idiots even talking about?

Someone has some stories to tell about ex-marines. Let's hear it user.

Tripdub roid raging ex-marine spotted.

Tell us about that time sargeant ejaculated in your boipussi, marineanon.

lmao I am the farthest thing from a soldier you will probably ever find. I legitimately want to hear his stories, I'm curious.

>be marine
>inna basic
>be fun running with packs every day
this kills the gainz
>sg major constantly yelling at me
>picking on me, giving me more shit than everyone else
>telling me stupid shit, like sucking golf balls through garden hoses
>abuse goes on for a while, and it eventually looks like we will be deployed
>finally get fed up with it, head to arms locker
He got what was coming

Why did you give him a bj user?

protein helps gainz bro

probably with shitty form and not for high reps like a real biceps workout

soldier here but not marine.

we do lots of cardio, but i do hit the gym in my free time and our meals have shit ton of calories and protein

there were many like it, but that one was his

What do you eat and how many times a day?

I work with Marines, 90% of them are average looking dyel. Just lift faggot.

I'm work in Marines, 90% of your sentence is retarded.

Source: Real marine around real marines.

I'm a Corpsman faggot

>I work in Marines

Literal faggot spotted

Gotcha bro

I'm work in Marines, 91% of your sentence is retarded.

Source: Navy Seal Marine Recon Delta Force Staff Sergeant of Marine Corp p.s. I went to sniper school.

Okay so you see marines every now and then, so does everyone around marine bases. Bitch once I take my cammies off you'd be on your gay knees sucking my dick, you blueberry faggot.

Rah, staff sergeant.

Upvote

I have a question guys. Whenever I do my biceps I find it really tough. Even the first set is tough and I lift relatively low weights. But my triceps are super easy and I can lift higher weights with just an ounce more of will. Why do I find biceps so hard? Any advice to help with them?

well the meals itself is probably more than 100g easy. always a generous servings of meat with every meal. i also drink protein

just continue doing them.

5 weeks ago i could only dumbell curl 10kg for the first set of 8 reps. really demotivating. especially since 2 years ago before my hiatus i was curling 40kg barbells.

but now my arms have grown significantly.

but im still at 10kg, the only thing that has improved are my reps which isn ow 11 reps for the first set.

MUSCLES
ARE
RECQUIRED
INTELLIGENCE
NOT
EXPECTED

>i'm a pog bitch that doesn't have docs permanently attached to my platoon

are you sure 10kg? 10kg is figuratively nothing

99% of the marines I've met have been angry little manlets that were either skelly or skinny fat.

Marines don't get as good of meals unless they're on a ship.

Trained MMA with some marines, and had one for a room-mate/eventual good friend.

From what they've told me, most marines are pretty average height (most giants wash out from all the endurance/conditioning) with moderately thick builds. Nothing really special, no glamour muscles. Techs and engineers or whatever they're called, guys not out in the field often are usually the most juiced guys, and most likely to be the guys that pass roids around.

B R O S P L I T
R
O
S
P
L
I
T

you can drink my protein anytime

>Take gear
>Lift