Bigger Fitness Fraud

Blaha or Trappy

Blaha because the trappy dox isn't anything we didn't know. Trappy is a guy who dresses like a girl who looks like a guy, he never hid that fact.

Blaha is delusional and lies to himself and everybody else in a sad attempt to make himself seem important.

I heard Blaha shot his commander in the Kosovo War

Blaha actually lifted at one time & regurgitates google.
Trappy doesn't lift & just regurgitates Mark Rippitoe.

Both are garbage.

Yeah, but at least Trappy's bussy probably feels really nice.

>Trappy doesn't lift
She squats twice her bodyweight you double nigger.

Post proof

> She squats twice her bodyweight you double nigger

You mean "HE" & "HIS".
And post video of double body weight squat. Nigga.

I would but she deleted her channel after the dox.
Just go ask /plg/ they will confirm it.

Whats the deal with blaha? I honestly can't decide. I kinda like his channel. I'm just a newbie but most of his advice seems ok judging from other sources I consume. I like spot the natty series because it gives the glimpse into the roid world and I find his ideology good. He promotes that everyone should lift and eat healthy and debunks supplements industry.

But then we get to the drama part and I just don't know what to think. Even if he makes his videos after he researches stuff on google and is a total fake, does that make his fitness related content wrong?

post trappy ass

So is trappy a guy im assuming its a guy

I haven't been on in a while, trappy got doxxed?

No. Trappy's real identity is unknown.
We found that he had stolen someone's pictures from facebook and used them as his own.
Trappy got caught and did a runner.

wait really? So this isn't really trappy?

This is just trappy working on the damage control

He squatted like 2pl8 at 60kg, hardly impressive even for an actual girl.

Are there any vocaroos/videos with trappy talking out there?

no its just trappy doing damage control

Nuff said.

You are what he preys on.

He claims to promote health and fitness but he is obese and doesn't know how to make gains when off gear. He has no idea how to train and has no education or experience. He can't even successfully lose weight.

He's a fraud, a coward, a braggart,a valor thief, a welfare cheat, a beta bitch, a bigot, and an idiot. In regards to the supplement industry it's pretty clearly snake oil salesmen. Go to examine.com for any supplement info you need.

Stop watching Blaha videos without adblock, and leave a dislike on every video you watch.

That's one way to spin it
if you can't admit you got played like a fool

Lol, bloho

>bloho
lost hard