Yeah I'm gonna pass this one. Ain't nothing but red

See for yourself faggot

We are the Monacommandos

Yeah this lol. I went from 3.8 btc to 2.7

JUST

Whoops

Im not going to make it.. so depressed

stop only holding shitcoins lmao

Once this fork is over, you should be sitting pretty nicely when the prices start augmenting again

>968 OMG
>13K Link

Where am i in a year

I'm going to make it.

>78,418 LINK

wew lad. You really went all in

under a bridge

Fuck diversification, gotta be in it to win it bro.

holy shit lmao

I mean, if this shit ever breaks like $30 or something then you're laughing but otherwise, god damn

Here is mine

b-but why dont make me sad user

How does it feel being completely brainwashed by anime board?

How's it feel to be poor?

I actually have a bunch of ICX that is still locked up, so it isn't as bad as it looks.

I'm not though, I've just actually researched it and think the odds are it will be big, potentially gargantuan.

just started my journey to yachtland the other day. how am I doing so far lads, I mostly plan on hodling

He would be worth more than all of Europe

looking at those percents you dun goofd, but seriously always have BTC and ETH in your wallet, the rest is up to you

Why ETH?

I know the LTC amount is a little silly but I bought some extra in anticipation of China unfucking it's shit, apparently they made up 50% of Litecoin users? and yeah I'm gonna try to add to my BTC and ETH on a regular basis

When is that ever gonna happen :I've got my exit beverage of choice already.

do you see any other coin being close to 300$? If you want a long stable hodl, and something to convert to and from shitcoins, it's your second best bet after bitcoin

Good point I guess. Once my shitcoins go back up to the prices I bought them at, I'll likely just sell my entire stacks from some of them and then go balls deep with all of it into ETH

yeah look at them as storage currencie, or if you actually have enough money a long term hodl, but unless you have like 100k worth of BTC you're chances to make big gains is bigger with gambling on shitcoins

More link or dollar average OMG?

PLZ HELP!

well if Veeky Forums is right and ultimately no matter how many dips, and forks occur BTC and ETH should only ever go up because
>muh future
But you should still pick your time when going from a shitcoin back to them for maximum comfy gains

Fuck!

Where are you people from who reverse the decimal and comma marks? That shit's fucked.

Europoor.

Is there any free software alternative to Blockfolio?

Out just in time

No but blockfolio is making one

I'm still in the learning phase of things, I might play around with the LTC (again if China follows through) but until I learn to read the market better I'm holding off on gambling with shitcoins for now

>Arkies

doing better than 90% already just by doing that, also if you see a shit load of shilling whether genuine or not, buy it, just don't get greedy and hodl too long, having small profit and cursing yourself you didn't hodl is always better than settling for a loss

I had £10200 on friday
am I gonna make it?

were you asking unironically?? you don't know what a fucking CAD is?

Where should i invest my btc in

monopoly money? I thought it came free with the box.

That's awesome to hear. What will name be? Where can I look up into this?

Its gonna break a dollar or so soon, so pretty nice

[Desire to wake up intensifies]

that 0.06 BTC is triggering my OCD
send it here
1HhjxhXAC4q8JxuhYnxRN4119jYQqGQ7L6

ill suck your dick for a cup of coffee

> I buy and hold what Veeky Forums says is good.

Always do the opposite of what is said around here. Buy coins that are being shit on in the OP.

No thanks, already got dick sucked with my coffee

300K in xrp?
DUDE

Don't forget to warn your bros before unloading.

I fucking sold everything for this at ATH

Got in approx 3hrs ago lads. How am I doing?
Def gonna buy more BTC later in the week.
Maybe a bit of Link since it's dipping heaps.

>cad
>no valuing against btc
DROPPED

Just hold, you'll be fine.

Suck my dick I'm worth more than every one of you faggots combined

Haven't been under 5 digits since China fud. It hurts, man.

Sheeiiiiit

Friendly reminder that anyone can punch in numbers into blockfolio.

I don't know what to do right now. The forks seemed so far away. The prices have to normalize before the fork again, right? RIGHT?

People getting in waaaay too early for the fork. The BTC fomo is fucking real. Whoever doesn't get out in time is gonna get fucked by that crash so fucking hard.

JUST-

>.00004800

HOLY fucking shit. So glad I sold at 5800 yday

What are you saying? Sell my btc?

I'm happy for you and everyone who did, but I'm too sad for myself right now to feel that happiness, if that makes any sense.

Too Lazy to screenshot
Total Portfolio: $558.16 Up: $16.33
Only thing that matters
----------------------------------
BTC: $30.83
OMG: -$7.77
XVG: -$1.56
Watching shit also

What the fuck do I do?
AAAAAAAAAA

So what I'm gathering is that BTC is going to crash soon, possibly after reaching its ATH. Isn't the likelihood of BTC recovering after this crash pretty likely? Why don't people just buy in when it crashes and then ride the wave back up? Or is it desperate day traders who resort to what I'm seeing now. I'm looking forward to the crash so I can get some BTC for cheap

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>Why don't people just buy in when it crashes and then ride the wave back up?

what is it that you think drives the wave back up?

BTC is prob going to reach ATH in the next little bit. Once the fork happens, there's going to be huge sell offs to go back into alts. Depending on how much BTC you have, hoping for a 1:1 fork might not be as lucrative as buying these ridiculous dips.

>Down 40 %
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Should i buy more link? I sold 1000 of my ico link for btc at 85k sats do i guess it would be Nice to get some more link. On the other hand...

Thanks my man, I dont have any btc, all my crypto is in LINK and other (in my opinion) promising coins, I have about 1k$ that I want to invest in more coins but I guess I'll wait then

Why wait? Just dollar cost average on your bags

Should I sell off whatever XRP I have right now and buy more BTC?

Do you think you'll make more buying BTC as high as it is now or off XRP once this dip ends?

Vertcoin. It's a longterm hold for real. No hype, no pump and dump. No MUH SECRET PARTNERSHIPS. Just good ol Bitcoin technology but a hundred times better. It's even better than Litecoin. Grab it while it's below 1$, it's not gonna stay there for long.
Otherwise, I'd recommen Ethereum for diversification and just sticking to BTC and lending them on poloniex for comfy gains.

1N8T1wgRwmuAEgLS3H6NvrY6ckYS3PAx6q
Prove it faggot. Bet you can't even send me 0.1 Bitcoin

he's not holding anything objectively bad though, link, neo, and OMG all have actual potential/value. Not a fan of ark personally but it's not the absolute worst either.

The "do the opposite of what biz says" only applies to the real scamcoins like eBTC, ELIX, ODN, that kind of absolute pnd trash.

I sort of do.
I haven't instvested much in XRP.
So if I do trade it for BTC, I would probably make more guys short term.

I can probably buy more XRP later when it dips further.

Go for it, bro. The goal is to make as much money as you can. XRP will dip after SIBOS, so you can always get back in.

same user, was above 5 digits for quite awhile and felt like i was making good picks. today that changed, feels bad

My 4 digits only lasted a few mins, so you should be back soon if not already. If your picks got you to 5 digits, you're doing well. Everyone is bleeding today.

Today you really can't make a good pick.
Just accumulate.
Put everything you still have in fiat into crypto right now. It's bound to rebound. Take all additional fiat out after Nov 1 and enjoy your free money

Yeah if I lend all my BTC i would get 3600euro a month. Great income for doing absolutely nothing. But I think it's too risky to have that much BTC on a exchange. Which you could lend BTC from your normal wallet

>5 NEO

ha...ahh haha... hahaha....HAHhahahAHhhahah.....AHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

FIVE NEO??? I HAVE OVER 10 THOUSAND NEO. IF YOU GET A LAMBO I WILL BE ABLE TO BUY A SMALL EUROPEAN COUNTRY.