If Northern Europeans truly are the closest genetic match to the original Indo-Europeans...

If Northern Europeans truly are the closest genetic match to the original Indo-Europeans, wouldn't it mean that Nordicism has some basis in fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/17/164400
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965
eupedia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-33526.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you count Balts and Slavs as Northern Europeans as well?

Nordicism wasn't about some pastoral nomads though it was about ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, Aztecs etc being Scandinavian.

>p-please include us t-too

Nordicist thought they created civilizations but they actually destroyed them.

I don't care. I dislike Nordicist nonsense, that's all.

Arent most nordisists germans and other central europeans? Ie, not nordic

but don't they have more yamnaya than most germanic people except scandinavians?

Balts definitely, certain Slavs such as Russians also.

Northern Russians and Balts absolutely are Northern Europeans.

Daily reminder to kill yourself you fifth column, piece of nordicist shit. You're no different than subhumanoid German Nazis.

(((t.)))

Skończ spamić swoimi pierdołami zjebany kretynie.

I don't speak potato.

Greece and Rome were both Indo-European civilizations.

White man is the true devil.

>Marija Gimbutas investigated the Neolithic period in order to understand cultural developments in settled village culture in the southern Balkans, which she characterized as peaceful, matrilineal, and possessing a goddess-centered religion. In contrast, she characterizes the later Indo-European influences as warlike, nomadic, and patrilineal.

Try to see the bigger picture and set petty nationalist ambition aside for a moment, Grzegorz.

Both were influenced by non-IE civilizations, and the majority of people were from former non-IE population.

Bigger picture in what? Heating up old and cold wet German fantasies from XIX-XX century?

>closest genetic match to the original Indo-Europeans
explain the unexplained substrata of protoGermanic
explain the high frequency of chrY haplotype I in Nordic nations

Autosomal genetics is independent from Y-DNA and linguistics

So they destroyed nothing, merely displaced an inferior civilizations with their own.

Are you assuming the carriers of chrY haplotype I did not have autosomes that mixed with invading PIEs?

Of course the autosomes of Nordic peoples today have remnants of the pre-PIE populations. Just like Germanic languages have remnants of nonPIE words

Hitler was a retard. I read Mein Kampf and he goes on and on about how the Germans are the purest Aryan stock. This is complete bullshit (see ). Sure Germanics have higher ancestry of PIE than other Europeans than AVERAGE (not that these ancestry plots are an average of the population). But they are not """pure""" Aryan by any means.

If you had a PIE next to a modern Nordic, they would look different. The PIEs had low rates of blue eyes, which Hitler wrongly attributed to Aryans.

>not that these
*note that these

Just a reminder that Germanics are a rapebaby result of Proto Balto-Slavic Corded Ware and Bell Beakers with non-IE folk of Europe.

No, they destroyed more advanced civilizations, entered a period of dark ages, then finally civilized and established their own (by being influenced by the older civilization).

Preserving the white race (or rather, populations that have most of the components that make Europe white).

Germans didn't care for "white european race" and slaughtered my people like dogs. I don't care what happens to them, no. I'm actually glad that they're getting eradicated.

For me. Germans aren't Aryan nor white. They're an antichrist.

>explain the high frequency of chrY haplotype I in Nordic nations
From Corded Ware, I1 didn't exist in Scandinavia prior to the Indo-Europeanization of it.

You can't find anyone anywhere in Europe who doesn't have pre-IE DNA.

>Proto Balto-Slavic Corded Ware
In your dreams.
>with non-IE folk of Europe.
Every population in Europe today has non-IE DNA.

>Few Etruscan words entered Latin, but the names of at least two of the tribes – Ramnes and Luceres – seem to be Etruscan. The last kings may have borne the Etruscan title lucumo, while the regalia were traditionally considered of Etruscan origin: the golden crown, the sceptre, the toga palmata (a special robe), the sella curulis (curule chair), and above all the primary symbol of state power: the fasces.
So symbols of power in ancient Rome had Etruscan origin. Things like that don't happen because the former civilization was inferior.

>In your dreams.

No and soon it will be proven true. Corded Ware weren't Proto-Germanic speakers like retarded Germanic nationalists wanted it to be.

It was Proto Balto-Slavic. That's why Germanic language have a Balto-Slavic substratum in them. It came from CWC/Battle Axe.

how do you explain the discordance between the "Aryan Phenotype (light pigmentation / blue eyes)" and ancient findings?

The pre-PIE had blue eyes, the allele frequency is 1.0 meaning it's fixed in the population. The PIE had light pigmentation.

Hence the "Aryan Phenotype" is a mix of the two.

exactly. nothing is truly pure unless you define it narrowly

>Sure Germanics have higher ancestry of PIE than other Europeans than AVERAGE (not that these ancestry plots are an average of the population).
Sounds like the drivel of a buttblasted Polack
>The PIEs had low rates of blue eyes, which Hitler wrongly attributed to Aryans.
They're the source of pale rosy skin and blond hair in modern European populations, make of that what you will (they also had blue eyes due to WHG admixture that came with EHG).

forgot to attach pic

>The pre-PIE had blue eyes
WHG did, and they were a population ancestral to EHG

Try again

>Sounds like the drivel of a buttblasted Polack
I'm actually Eastern Med/Semite mix.

>They're the source of pale rosy skin and blond hair in modern European populations, make of that what you will (they also had blue eyes due to WHG admixture that came with EHG).

exactly so they are not pure Aryan. see

>they destroyed more advanced civilizations
Post proof

Let me reddit-splain it to you

Modern Nordics = blue eyes, white skin, blonde hair

PIE = white skin, blonde hair

WHG = blue eyes

Modern Nordics = PIE + WHG

Therefore

Modern Nordics =/= PIE

Therefore

Modern Nordics are not pure Aryan

>I'm actually Eastern Med/Semite mix.
Figured.
>Modern Nordics = PIE + WHG
PIE is partly WHG so it doesn't matter, they had the same genes.

If EHG were 25% WHG they would have had 6% blue eyes.

The invading Indo-Europeans probably adopted that title from their subjects, but that doesn't mean they thought very highly of them.
EHG were 50% ANE, 50% WHG.

>PIE is partly WHG so it doesn't matter, they had the same genes.
Being this much of a brainlet

Admit it Hans, that Jew is right

>That's why Germanic language have a Balto-Slavic substratum in them
No they don't, you fucking moron.

>It has been suggested that Proto-Germanic arose as a hybrid of two Indo-European dialects, from the centum and the satem types respectively.

>As this map of Indo-European isoglosses shows, Germanic languages are classified as centum languages (blue border) but also share phonological properties with the Balto-Slavic languages (pink border), which are satem languages.
The hypothesis may help to explain difficulties in the classification of Germanic languages. They are classified as centum languages because of sound correspondences, exemplified in the formations: *hund- ("hundred" is centum with a velar fricative according to Grimm's law) and *hwis ("who", ~ Latin quis), rather than !sund and !his respectively. However, the Germanic languages, in common with the Balto-Slavic languages, which are satem languages, are more likely to feature -m- (as opposed to *-bh-) in instrumental, dative, and ablative plurals as well as certain singulars and duals (see the map of Indo-European isoglosses, right).

>However, the above features may just as easily be explained by a non-Indo-European substrate that is common to Proto-Germanic and Proto-Balto-Slavic.

Corded Ware came from Eastern Europe to Northern Europe, not the other way around, my dear boy.

CW developed in eastern Poland in a community of people who had 90-100% come from Ukraine.
It did actually migrate east as well deep into Russia(Fatyanovo-Balanovo)

They were both descended from the same ancestral WHG population (not that Scandinavians have much to do with the WHG indigenous to Scandinavia, anyway). Here you have a picture of a WHG man, and the original Indo-Europeans were a mix of this and ANE (a population that in its pure form had pale rosy skin and blond hair). They obviously didn't look identical to modern Northern Europeans due to the EEF admixture, but they're the best modern proxy.

>Germanic languages may have Satem substrata from Corded Ware
Nowhere there does it state it's Balto-Slavic

Slavs were born from the merger between R1a and I2, they're not pure Corded Ware offshoots as Poles would like to believe.

>Jew
I'm also nearing in on my PhD in genetics. Happy to answer any questions. Clearly this figure shows evidence of EHG + PIE admixture not WHG+PIE

Still more in common with CWC than "Nordics"
Also, you don't know what language CWC spoke and it sure as hell was closer to Balto-Slavic or Iranic than to Germanic and Celtic.

>Here you have a picture of a WHG man
this is not a picture but an assumed sketch of what a WHG might have looked like given these data . That """picture""" was made for the press release of that paper.

Clearly you're not getting the point of the argument. The theory of Nordicism from Nazi days were that they are pure Aryan. Evidence now shows that Nordics are a mix of Aryan and nonAryan features. You even use the word "mix" so what are we arguing about.

>Still more in common with CWC than "Nordics"
Genetics don't seem to support that

Strawman argument. Show me all those CWC Y-DNA lines among Nordics.

No one thinks they are except Slavs themselves.
Still it really was eastern Poland where the steppe people became the forest people who utilized stone axes to solve the problem of other people already living in the lands they wanted.

>I2
Balkan shitskins are not Slavs just like Jamaicans aren't Anglos just because they speak English.

listen snow-nigger this jew is right . Nordics are not pure aryan stock

R1a and I1 both stem from Corded Ware, ancient Scandinavian Y-DNA was all I2
Also Scandinavians have the most steppe admixture

>No one thinks they are except Slavs themselves.

Never said that. Germanic faggots trying to appropriate CWC to themselves is just pissing everyone off. Everyone is a mutt in Europe.
>R1a and I1 both stem from Corded Ware
Doubtful. It was most likely swallowed by CWC during their migration to Scandinavia.
>Scandinavians have the most steppe admixture
Not at all. Show me the study, this one speaks about Norwegians

>You even use the word "mix" so what are we arguing about.
The point is that Indo-Europeans were born from that mix, therefore those features together (blond hair, blue eyes and pale rosy skin) are characteristic of Indo-Europeans.

Genetic studies on SHG/Pitted Ware show no sign that Scandinavians have any admixture from them at all. They must have been killed off for lebensraum.

>It was most likely swallowed by CWC
What difference does that make you fucking retard? 100% of modern I1 stems from one man who lived during Corded Ware and got Indo-Europeanized genetically many times over.

It sure made you fucking butthurt. It does matter you fucking retard because l1 wasn't originally Indo-European.

Germanic EHG comes 100% from Indo-Europeans, their WHG comes from PIE and indigenous peoples

>indigenous peoples
exactly

I1 got thoroughly Indo-Europeanized autosomally prior to attaining success in Scandinavia, Slavic I2 didn't go through this same process.

>I1 got thoroughly Indo-Europeanized autosomally prior to attaining success in Scandinavia, Slavic I2 didn't go through this same process.

But that ultimately doesn't matter much, as the original Indo-Europeans were 50% WHG.

How else do you explain the high steppe admixture in Scandinavians in comparison to Slavs, hmm? Also we know for a fact that 100% of modern I1 descends from Corded Ware, same can't be said for Slavs and their I2.

>How else do you explain the high steppe admixture in Scandinavians in comparison to Slavs, hmm? Also we know for a fact that 100% of modern I1 descends from Corded Ware, same can't be said for Slavs and their I2.

They're not pure in the absolute sense, but they're the purest.

Not an argument.

Pure pile of shit more likely. Show me a study with Swedes and Danes having steppe admixture higher than Finns or Balts.
>Not an argument

Neither is your pointless wewuzzing germanic nigger. Guess which languages are the closest to Sanskrit. Protip: not Germanic ones.

>Show me a study with Swedes and Danes having steppe admixture higher than Finns or Balts.
Finns are Nordic, as are Balts racially speaking.
>Neither is your pointless wewuzzing germanic nigger
I'm not even Germanic.
>the closest to Sanskrit
It's about blood, not language.

>Finns are Nordic, as are Balts racially speaking.
You're more dumb than I previously thought.
>It's about blood, not language.
Way to confirm my point.

Stop this idiotic tantrum you ignorant imbecile.

>Finns are Nordic, as are Balts racially speaking.
WE

Yet to hear a proper argument.

Yet to see an actual study, not some blurred crap. For now on, see And shut the fuck up, you clueless monkey.

>t. proud r1a 7%er warrior

Northern Europeans are mixed Hunter-Gatherer types. Northern Europe was where blue eyes and blonde hair evolved.
>Hunter-Gatherers from the Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light-skin gene variants some 7,700 years ago, and a third gene that causes blue eyes and contribute to light skin and blonde hair. These are the earliest finds of blonde hair or blue eyes.

Completely BTFO retards claiming muh blue eyes dark skin/hair, mixed race Spaniard was first blue-eyed
>La Brana 1.

Original Indo-Europeans had very low frequency for blonde hair or blue eyes, they had a skin color similar to Middle-Eastern people.
>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014), Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[24][5]
>These studies also showed that light pigmentation traits had already existed in pre-Indo-European Neolithic Europeans (in both farmers and hunter-gatherers), so long-standing philological attempts to correlate them with the arrival of Indo-Europeans from the steppes were misguided.

Interestingly enough, the basal population of R was Siberian and more related to Eskimos.
>The skeletal remains of MA-1 have been described as phenotypically East Asian ("Mongoloid"). Alexeev (1998, p. 323) in his later publication stated that this area was "inhabited by a population of Mongoloid appearance".[6] Genomic study Raghavan et al. (2014) and Fu et al. (2016) found Mal'ta Buret had brown eyes, dark hair and dark skin.[1][7]

That's taken from Haak et al 2015, your meme PCA is unsourced bullshit.

I'm R1a-Z282 and have the auDNA to go with it :)

>your meme PCA

I can give you more, honey. You just have to ask nicely.

How are Balts and Finns "Nordic" according to your tight ass, again?

Motala were mixed.

>This result suggests that Scandinavia was initially colonized following two different routes: one from the south, the other from the northeast. The latter followed the ice-free Norwegian north Atlantic coast, along which novel and advanced pressure-blade stone-tool techniques may have spread. These two groups met and mixed in Scandinavia, creating a genetically diverse population, which shows patterns of genetic adaptation to high latitude environments. These adaptations include high frequencies of low pigmentation variants

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/17/164400

>they had a skin color similar to Middle-Eastern people.
Yamna weren't the original Indo-Europeans, they were mixed with CHG
>the basal population of R was Siberian and more related to Eskimos.
No, ANE was as related to modern Georgians as it is to Mongoloids
>>The skeletal remains of MA-1 have been described as phenotypically East Asian ("Mongoloid").
Debunked horseshit

Sup slav(e). Why are you shilling for g*Rmanoid m*Ttoids?

Repent or I will bash your fucking head to pieces.

>How are Balts and Finns "Nordic" according to your tight ass, again
Blond hair, blue eyes, a lot of Indo-European auDNA

I'm supporting my NORDIC Indo-European brethren, who created Turkics for instance.

>Blond hair, blue eyes
Whoa, so fucking what? Are Niggers and Arabs Nordic as well?
>a lot of Indo-European auDNA
Yet to see the study with Swedes, Danes, Poles and Gotlanders.
Repent you wh*Te subhuman. You just turned your back on your Slavic brethren.

>Motala
Mixed between different hunter-gatherer types from 9,000 years ago in the colonization of Scandinavia at the end of the Ice Age.

>Yamna were the original Indo-Europeans
Like it or not, they are the first Indo-Europeans. No one before them had the steppe culture or gave rise to numerous groups that spread their language. If the Indo-Europeans were created by this mixing, then that's it.
>ANE
You are conflating the results of studies on genetics from 20,000 years ago with the results of studies on genetics from 5,000 years ago. In this time there has been population migration, admixture, and genetic drift.
>Debunked
Do you expect to tell me that this Siberian population north of Mongolia, related to other East Asian haplogroups like P and Q, is not East Asian because you don't like it? Link a source or shut up.

>Whoa, so fucking what
They have the same proportions of the same genetic components that Scandinavians have.
>Are Niggers and Arabs Nordic as well
Nah, they might have Nordic traits due to Indo-European admixture though.
>Yet to see the study with Swedes, Danes, Poles and Gotlanders.
Poles are pretty dark so don't expect them to have a lot of affinity to Balts and Scandinavians.

Your opinions are not based on any actual facts or research, you just pull stuff out of your own ass.

If you think that somehow Balts are more 'Nordic' than for example Polacks, you're a retard, simple as that. Both Lithuanians and Poles were in the same country for centuries and intermixed. Not to mention the whole Balto-Slavic group being an actual thing.

As for the Poles and hair colour and eyes. I suggest you to leave Eupedia.com for a while, because it's not a reliable source on anything other than wewuzzing of their users(maybe that's why you're so fond of it)

Here:
Here's a scientific data collected by anthropologists. Majority of Poles are fair eyed (fair means blue, green, grey and everything in between) and fair haired (from light blonde to light brown).

antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965

But I guess your maps with anime girls know better than anthropologists, right?

>they are the first Indo-Europeans
No, they were at most some offshoot of PIE.
>You are conflating the results of studies on genetics from 20,000 years ago with the results of studies on genetics from 5,000 years ago
If you can prove that Mongoloids are as old as MA-1, then you might have some ground for your claims.
>Do you expect to tell me that this Siberian population north of Mongolia, related to other East Asian haplogroups like P and Q, is not East Asian because you don't like it
Come now, I hope you don't seriously think that East Asians at that point looked as they do today.
>Link a source or shut up.
eupedia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-33526.html

Read through this thread, Malta Boy has very minimal East Eurasian admixture and you can verify this yourself by playing around with GEDMatch.

MA-1 has East Eurasian influence relative to Kostenki/Sungir. Most likely P is from SE Asia as it's uncommon for these Mongoloids but common among the Negrito who preceded them there.

>MA-1 has East Eurasian influence relative to Kostenki/Sungir
That doesn't matter, the point is that he wasn't Mongoloid.

>If you think that somehow Balts are more 'Nordic' than for example Polacks
Of course, Balts lack the I2 influence that defined Slavic ethnogenesis.

>No
They are THE proto-Indo-Europeans, There were no PIE except them.
>If
You didn't understand again, but where do you think Mongoloids came from? Scholars agree the Mongoloid race existed since the late Pleistocene.
>Come now
Nice non-argument. The Haplogroups of P and Q alone debunk you. Where did you think East Asians evolved?
>eupedia forum
That's not a real source and neither is GEDmatch, which isn't built for aDNA.

Proof
The term "Ancient North Eurasian" (ANE) has been given in genetic literature to an ancestral component that represents descent from the people similar to the Mal'ta–Buret' culture or a population closely related to them.[3] According to a 2016 study, it was found that the global maximum of ANE ancestry occurs in modern-day Kets, Mansi, Native Americans, Nganasans and Yukaghirs.[3] Additionally it has been reported in ancient Bronze-age-steppe Yamnaya and Afanasevo cultures.[2]

Don't change subject, you imbecile. Balts have N1c, which is even less European than l2.

I love how you ignored the data I provided you with. You're a clueless idiot and that's all from me.