Massive LINK Bust-Boom-Bust-Boom Cycle Incoming

The crypto gods came to me in a dream last night and showed me the future of LINK. If you want that lambo, you best listen up my disciples.

Today will mimic yesterday, first with a drop to 0.000075 BTC, then spiking back to 0.0001 BTC.

Then, as weak hands think this return to ATH numbers spells the end, LINK will drop again to 0.00006 BTC before mooning.

The crypto god's instructions:

SELL SELL SELL SELL to 0.000075

then

BUY BUY BUY BUY to 0.0001

then

SELL SELL SELL SELL to 0.00006

then

BUY BUY BUY BUY to lambos on the mun!

If any would be lambo owners fail to heed the instructions of the crypto gods, they will curse themselves to never have a lambo. Those who are faithful will be fucking all the ladies within a year.

Also, share with 10 friends, or your mother dies at the stroke of midnight.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want a brand new Ford mustang or a Jaguar F-type, not even a lambo.

oh how sad i just want to live in my own house

your wish will be granted with faith my disciple.

it'll never happen without faith my son

That too. :(

When my wallets grows old and big i want to buy a big farmhouse and live there with my perhaps future gf and Mustang forever!

A beautiful dream son! Your wallet will surely grow in strength in proportion to your faith.

Its beginning. Follow, or fall behind.

I hope we make it, I just want to buy a place in my childhood town for my parents and handicapped sister where we don't have to worry about money anymore. My parents are struggling financially for the first times in their lives and I want to make it better for all of us.

I figure girls won't be turned off if I say my family lives with me- rather than me living off my parents.

Girls love a big heart son. Your love of your family will show them your true self. Follow the crypto force, for it knows the way to self suffiency.

Let's see. Its at 0.000081 BTC and probably starting to rise, atleast looking that way. I bought at 0.000082

If you hodl, 0.000082 will still reap rewards. But if your hands are weak, you will soon be tempted to sell as it drops. It has been foretold.

There is more LINK available to those who have faith. You'll still be able to buy a Datsun someday at 0.000082 though son.

Sorry, I meant I tanked up! Bought roughly 500 Link more, bags are over 2k now.
regards poor user

It's only getting lower, tomorrow they will be pumping and dumping between 7700 and 7300 all day

If chainlink won't be adopted by banks at SIBOS then it will crash and burn thanks to whales

How manh times have I heard "its about to rise" this week?

There be whales in these waters already friend. There will be volatility all week leading up to the conference. The next 24 hours have been foretold for you.

Ride the wave to lambos, hodl to Sunfires, or foresake the one true coin and be doomed.

You will soon regret these buys son. Your life savings will soon lose much value.

I feel like shit for blowing my wad at the start of the dip and not keeping some to buy later on.

Next time I'll know to be more patient. For now somebody post hot bitches to make me feel better plz

Patience pays in lambos. Like a good sniper, a whale in training must wait for the perfect buys to maximize profits.

Why didnt you sell then buy back? I get its stressful, I myself thought I'd lost everything after selling at 8000 yesterday but my order was filled in at 7900 during the night. I sold at 8050 (holy shit i'm stupid) and i'm buying back at 7700 or so.

jesus fucking christ u dont know what u are doing

these kind of people are trying their luck in cryptos thanks to plebbit

I can't believe you dumb fucks are still buying LINK after it was disproved by JP Morgan.

>after it was disproved by JP Morgan.
source?

I can't believe you trust JP Morgan lololololol

>8k sats now
OP, you better be right

I can't believe you still buy Bitcoin after the CEO of JP Morgan called it a fraud.

Half way to the bottom friends. Sell now, buy at 0.000075 or weep when you realize teh crypto gods never lie.

I was worried that if I sold and it started go(for me) is to be making less moves per day, not buying then buying again in one day.

Lesson learned or some shit. Also lol at the guy who doesn't know how JP Morgan works:

Create FUD, buy low, another day in the office for Jamie Dickon

news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Classic

A mere 350 satoshis stand between us and the fulfillment of the crypto god's promises of profits.

Whales will drag it down, and then spike it to yesterdays highs. Be ready to buy at the bottom and sell at the top friends.

Stay safe. Beware false prophets.

I'd definetely sell-buy, if only I had more than 1k LINK.
With this little funds I can't afford day-trading

wow you are all so autistic
just hold at least until the 16th jesus

Just as Jesus split the loaves of bread, you too can split your 1k LINK into many thousand. Just have faith son.

I started with about 1350 and i'm now at (if it goes down to 7619) 1700.

I will find you if you're lying

Have faith. You will see your 7619 as surely as the sun comes up each day.

Well, rn it is at the bottom. So there's no point in selling.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll sell at 10.5k

Well, I started with 3k on ED
Look where I ended after day-trading with LINK
You sell your LINK on 10k sats, next thing you know: it is available on bitrex, BOOM! you wasted your x3 gains

I really want to believe you, OP, but I'm too nervous to put that big a spread between my sell and my buyback. If you're wrong I assfuck myself out of major future gains. Actually, if you're right and I don't follow your advice I assfuck myself out of major future gains. Goddammit I think my balls aren't hard enough for this.

The sell wall incometh. It has been foretold.

i must be in sync with you, because i bought back in at 8 and set to sell above 10 to buy back again.
kek wills it anonbro.
what is prophesied will come to be.

Blessings on you brother! Praise kek.

250 satoshis to go. You will be rewarded greatly for your faith.

to anyone who still has buy orders @ 7500 or something just fucking cancel it and buy at 7700 already

Patience my son. It will see 7500 soon enough. From there the rebound will be glorious.

if some people here sold from 9k, 250 more sats really aint that much. risk vs reward and all. i hope for everyones sake that youre right though

150 sat from the promised land.

its over deluded Linkies

I can't wait to buy back in at 30 cents ;)

save what you can now

Nah I put it at 7630 and I regret. 7510 to be safe is a good bet.

Delete this, why the fuck are you giving them a heads up.

The crypto gods demand it. Followers in this thread are the chosen ones.

88 sat left. You were all warned.

So what now?

The first part of the prophesy has been fulfilled.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

10k satoshi incoming by end of day.

It has been foretold brothers!

You know, I am waiting for a huge SEPA wire to finally reach Cuckbase so I can load up at these discounted prices, really crossing my fingers that the money will be credited in time. Then I was reminded that once Chainlink is implemented, all wires will take just seconds and I will never have this problem again. And after I finished thinking about this, I went on to pick the color of my lambo. I really like the classical black and white, guys.

Still going down... If we bounce back we're probably gonna go no higher than 8.5k

Its monday, so once. It rose to .48$ or something tho

Ok, 7.4k sats. What now?

wow

Mooning will start any minute now... Any minute...
R-right?

you go all in

It's going down in SATS because BTC in MOONING.

Patience.

No chance in hell right now, lmao...haven't you seen the bitcoin rocket? I'm pretty impressed that link is staying relatively stable actually, my walton gains are being absolutely destroyed right now.

UP UP UP

All things considered, LINK is doing pretty well.
Even ETH is falling.

I bought the dip last night at literally 7550 and thought this is it I'm a fucking god but no I was once again shown how I am just a nigger normie that knows nothing.

Bought in at a combined cost of 8.6k last night my dude. Just sold my stack at 7.5k. Feels bad man.

t. weak hands

Fuck yeah it came, I almost regret not buying lower. I got scared by the number of orders at 7.5k sats. Either way I bought more and i'm considering buying even more.

We'll its not wasted really, its just that you might lose a few coins. The BTC value is still there.

>selling your stack at the bottom

wtf is wrong with you dude

You're welcome brothers. We will consume the weak hands and see 10k sat once again.

I almost did the same. I sold at 8300, bought back at 7900 then sold again at 7700 and finally missed the 7500 floor. I put a buy order at 7900 and prayed. It fucking worked.

Tldr: hodl for a low price is a great meme

LINK might bounce back up but it will continue bleeding as long as btc pumps.

Please just leave crypto for your sake and ours. You will lose all your money if you continue like this. You are also the reason why this market is so fucked because whales know you weak handed faggots will sell at the bottom.

Whales starting to dump BTC for sweet gains @ $4,800 on suckers and link is going up.

Whales will continue doing this anyway, with or without me.

are you an prophet?

Topkek.

Brother, thank you for your guidance. Please return some day.

why must the weak be allowed to live

Veeky Forumstards can't even correlate this two things.

yea but you are now one of their victims

Wew, I'm so sad I missed out on those sweet 200 sat gains before it crashed back to 7400

I gave prophetanon another chance and bought back in at 7500, only losing some transaction costs. Lets see what happens. Been hemorrhaging money all day anyway

nigga this shit is going back all the way to 5k sats

Yes. I am the prophet of prophits.

Blessings upon you brothers. You make kek smile.

>Blessings upon you brothers.
I hope so. I've been shilling LINK with solid info for weeks, but still got 20k stolen.

quick question friends. How do I get $3500 in cash, into bitcoin, into binance. Without having to wait weeks because of my $500 card limit on coinbase

Get in soon or weep brothers.

lol it's going down retard, not UP. fuck you guys are blind

Do you need horse tranquilizers every time the sun sets?

Green green green, red red red, green green green, red red red, .... ???

You guys see the pattern.

I"m just curious why you think this would go back up after it's taken a nosedive for the past week?

Because I slaughtered five oxen in its honor.

Real Shit
I've been riding these waves, free LINK

I sold most of my stack during the first FUD and lost about 10% of my initial investment and I'd recovered pretty nicely before the weekend. It's still possible for you to not be a crypto failure, but use this as a learning experience or else you're doomed.