Body of Nimrod (Gilgamesh) found in the Nimrud Mountain in Bitlis Iraq

>Trump announced jerusalem to be the capitol of israel. The new temple is being built. The globalisation of culture, race, and borders is happening fast. The u.s. dollar and the euro is about to plummit.
Body presumed to actually still be alive, just "asleep" has been unearthed in Iraq. This is confirmed to be the body of Nimrod (builder of the tower of babel, A.K.A Gilgamesh).
Nimrod is the anti-christ whom they are trying to wake up.
2018 might be the year.

newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas122.htm
hurriyetdailynews.com/tomb-of-nimrod-discovered-37886
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2982891.stm
youtu.be/R1SGyUSMLW0

Other urls found in this thread:

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/07/the-epic-of-gilgamesh-nimrod-second-oldest-writing-from-the-lost-book-of-enki/
parallellivesbcad.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/nimrod-and-gilgamesh/
youtu.be/koQZt019P8g
auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/
youtu.be/WTzF11lSCII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have never heard anyone claim that Nimrod was Gilgamesh. When did Gilgamesh build a tower?

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/07/the-epic-of-gilgamesh-nimrod-second-oldest-writing-from-the-lost-book-of-enki/

For a moment you nearly had me OP.

(((They))) preach (((evolution))) and (((science fiction))) movies to soften the population up to the coming doom.
They are especially doing lots of movies on "alien creators", because they want to pass off the nephilim as their creators and to worship them like gods (which is exactly what they did to ancient populations). First they have to create a world government and currency system (mark of the beast RFID chip). All those who refuse to take the mark (RFID chip) will be called terrorists and bigots to the new world order, and will be executed.
Right now, they trying to wake up Nimrod (the anti-christ) so as to begin the process.

WE

Gilgamesh is the "hero" of the story the epic of gilgamesh, written to honor nimrod. They did this all the time in ancient days. They would insert the name or actions of the person they are singing about and in stories they would connotate the character with the king. This occurred always in egyptian hieroglyphs for example and pretty much every ancient story or record.
parallellivesbcad.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/nimrod-and-gilgamesh/

To not know this makes you an historic illiterate cripple

why does he have a cheap wig on his face?

Thats his natural hair dingus

why does it look like a cheap wig?

Idk. Why does your moms fanny look like a wrecked car?

That’s bullshit.

But I believe it.

youtu.be/koQZt019P8g
>he doesnt know about cern
How will you survive the impending doom my son?

auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/

will they really clone him?

So it's recorded in a lost book.

I agree with everything but for the identification of Nimrod as the Antichrist.

Unfortunately.
The whole conflict is this i will summarize it.
Satan deceived adam and eve.
"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”
This is what the elite call the "ancient hope". They believed that satan wasnt lying.
youtu.be/WTzF11lSCII
The nephilim were spawned as a result of the sons of God (angels) mixing with human women.
These were worshipped on earth as gods, they werent mythological, they actually existed and they were giants. They are responsible for bronze and the advancement of technology in metals and building and ritual magic and incantations.
(This is why masonry, numbers, and precious metals are heavily tied in with thre occult).
Nimrod believed this lie as well, and constructed the tower of babel (or tried to) in order to ascend into heaven to kill God and BECOME God.
The entire world all spoke one language, and were united under Babylon almost exclusively. The whole earth was pitching in to do this and make war with heaven. (Exactly what satan tried to do). This is the origin of all evil. This is the first evil, and this is what motivates the elites. They think they will become super humans and immortals and live forever in splendor. The nephilim are being summoned again in order to make their dream come true. They believe God is a tyrant.

Maybe God is a tyrant. I wouldn't mind if he treated us better but the levels of suffering in this world are unbearable.

Any links to read further?

>yfw you realize the Rapture is actually a Christian genocide

Take this shit to /x/ you fucking looney.

Take yourself to /mlp/

Revelations 6:8-11:
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."
>until their fellow servants and their brethren should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled
This is the rapture. Once every christian is already dead, then God will wipe out the earth after he gathers each christian up from the earth and out of harms way.

/x/ tier
Lay off the fucking weed you delusional idiot

Not an argument.jpg

>after he gathers each christian up from the earth and out of harms way
Those two don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.
>How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
>avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
>their fellow servants also and their brethren
>killed as they were
Christians boutta be rounded up and killed. You ready?

Im ready, you ready for hell?

>Assuming I'm not a Christian
>Judging me
Listen, I'm no saint but the idea that we're just gonna be hoisted up into the sky is unrealistic. Once they tell us to get the mark it's the end for me

If you dont believe the bible then youre not a christian retard

Babylonia was the first civilization for the Hebrews as the bronze age collapse prevented Sumer to be remembered.

>Because I don't believe a book written by man and altered by Free Masons I'm not a Christian
>You judging what's in my heart, not God
>I'm the retard
I bet you believe in "le peaceful Jeebus" meme too