Mentioned in a thread a few days ago I've been pretty heavy on DNP a few months ago and got a lot of good questions...

Mentioned in a thread a few days ago I've been pretty heavy on DNP a few months ago and got a lot of good questions. Since people seem interested I've taken some time and written it up a little more indepth.

Ran 750mg/day crystal for a month in the winter. Ate ~1500 kcal/day, ~200g protein/day. Lost 30 lbs (Probably closer to 32).

Full body workout 3x/week with 1 heavy day/week. No strength drop.

Supplemented with caffeine, daily multi vitamin (with Iron), 4g vitamin C/E every day, fish oil capsules, kept my salt/potassium high (Salt had iodide), and drank ~2 gal flavored water a day (Wylers lemonade and Great Value drink mixes). Munched on carrots and celery to stay full.

Saved $ on my heating bill.Make sure to keep your appendages warm, as they'll tend to get frost bitten without you noticing (You'll feel warm during the winter).

Cont.

As an aside, I think this is what people mistakenly think their Peripheral Neuropathy symptoms are. People run DNP in the winter, don't feel cold, so they don't put on socks/gloves. Their appendages go frost bitten, they feel pins and needles, and blame Peripheral Neuropathy. I'm pretty sure it's just frost bite. Keep your feet warm.Drink ice water to stop from sweating.Keep a light breeze going (fan) to allow your cooling system to work. People will sometimes just sit in their house and sweat without a breeze going, so their cooling system doesn't work. They'll get soaked and hot, crank up the A/C, and now (because they're soaking wet) they'll get too cold. These swings from hot-to-cold can be hard to deal with. Just keep air circulating so your sweat can do its job.Losing lots of weight means your blood sugar is constantly low. This (IMO) throws your salivary glands into overdrive.

The first bite/drink of anything tasty would make my cheeks cramp with that sweet/sour spasm. Hurt pretty bad.If you stand up and get dizzy, light headed, or overly tired (Like your heart starts beating harder), you're probably (in my experience) either dehydrated, have low blood sugar, or low electrolytes. Diagnose/Resolve using your best judgement (Gatorade hits all your bases).Keep hand sanitizer on your person to stave off sickness. If you get sick, drop off the dnp immediately, as your sick fever + dnp fever will fuck you up. Keep a fever reducer (Tylenol PM imo) on hand and down a bunch of it if it gets real bad. I got a minor cold while on my run, and the huge fever (along with a sinus infection) gave me the worst headache of my life. Felt like my skull was going to explode. 4 Tylenol PM's fixed me right up. And from that point thereafter I started keeping my hands sanitized.

Over all I would recommend it if you're sensible.

Yea..that's pretty much what can get you killed right there.

Running low dose DNP (250mg) isn't a lethal dosage to most anyone. You've got a few people pushing the boundaries with 500-750mg dosing, but I would say most at long and low approach. 250 isn't bad at all, my day is unaffected past excess sweating

>another dnp retard

no one cares until you post pics, which 95% of all DNP users don't because they rebound like the fatasses they are, or literally binge 5000 calories a day and completely negate any benefit.

how common is it to gain weight on dnp"?is it water?how much water u lose after dnp?

DNP increases metabolism by blocking ATP production. It doesn't cause you to gain muscle, it causes you to lose fat really quickly.

Ran it alongside a cruise dose of test for most of the 3 weeks, never saw strength go down. Didn't do any body fat testing, so I won't have data points, but the mirror doesn't lie, and I'm as big as ever

>drug increases body temp
>let's take some and then go in a Sauna

No wonder Zyzz died.

Name one single way to cut weight that is faster than DNP. I'm sorry you're too chickenshit to try it but stop judging others who successfully and safely use it to cut.

Yet no one ever posts pics.

I'm not denying you lose a lot of fat during the cycle, but 95%+ of you fatshits end up rebounding anyway or just binge and waste the whole cycle plus lots of money on food and valuable time which you coulda just trained properly.

Oh well.

When I first started researching it, most of the info about it simply said it's literally poison, you're stupid for considering it and you will probably kill yourself. It seems like now that more and more people are taking it, they are realizing that those fears are incredibly exaggerated. Don't get me wrong, it still has a potential to kill you if you are stupid about it, but I think people are realizing it's honestly not difficult to manage at a responsible dose if you take the proper precautions.

I find it hilarious that the biggest DNP bedwetters are usually the same guys who are using insulin and a full gram of test every week.

Pure hell in a hand basket. 500mg a day and I felt like I had the flu. No energy to get up, no energy to lift. I could barely walk on a treadmill or sit without breathing like I was a 500lb fatty trudging a set of stairs. But I'll tell you h'wat, lost 11 pounds in 11 days and kept off 8 once I regained glycogen and water. Noticeable difference with a small commitment of 2 weeks of hell vs 16+ on a moderate calorie deficit cut.

I had an allergic reaction to DNP that fucked me up pretty bad the first time i used it. The next time i ran it with quercetin and had no problems

How are you supposed to eat on dnp? I recently started keto and am running Tren test mast eq Epi and before even getting into ketosis I lost fat simply from no carbs combined with Tren.

I'm dying on keto so I'm thinking of stopping keto. But I still have like 5lbs 88/12 groubd beef, 4lbs 93/7 ground turkey, 3lbs bacon, 2lbs cheese, etc.

Can I eat all that stuff with brown rice and Still get shredded on dnp? Probably at 9.5% body fat right now

I know people love to hate on DNP, especially more experienced users. I find as you gain experience and learn how to cut more effectively while losing little or no mass, it just loses its appeal due to the potential side effects and how shitty it makes you feel. I, personally, due to a negative experience, will probably not run DNP again, or at least not for several years.

However, I can firmly say it is hands down the most dramatic, effective short-term physique altering drug available to bodybuilders/fitness athletes today. It bugs me when people who have never used it decide to rip on it, because they have not experienced its genuinely insane effects on how you look in the mirror on a day-to-day basis. It can turn a three or four month cut into a three to four week cut no problem. It's effects are jaw dropping, even better than trenbolone or dbol if you are pressed for time.

It's definitely not for everybody, nor is it for regular, inexperienced or long-term use, but if you take bodybuilding seriously and need to get shredded fast, there's no quicker or easier path to looking like a god. It's a shame people can't be responsible with it (including myself). There is never a reason to do a run more than once every six months, if not once a year.

>that reading comprehension

Have I ever, in any post brought up DNP being "muh dangerous drugzzz"?

I am saying that 95-99% of all the DNPtards here(well, everywhere desu) are fatasses with no self control who end up losing fat from DNP then just go back to eating pizza and literally gain back 10-15lbs of fat or just binge during the cycle and not make any progress at all.

hence, no pics, ever.

I've just finished my cycle (700 test e/600 deca weekly) and I figured I'd share my results and DNP protocol.

Bulking phase was pretty normal, nothing out of the ordinary. However I've realized I was getting fat and I decided to cut it a bit early, lose the fat and then do a quality lean bulk in the spring.

As far as stats go: 28 years old 190 cm (6'3 for you amerifats) Pre cut weight: 105kg (235 lbs) Post cut weight: 95kg (214 lbs)

Workout program: just your regular 5 day split: chest/back/off/shoulders/off/arms/off

Diet: Workout days: 2700 calories (40 protein/45 carbs/15 fats) Rest days: 2500 calories (pretty much the same macros).

I have a physical job and I usually cut at ~2300 cals

Supplements:

125 mg test e E3D

250mg DNP ED

50mg T3

2g Vitamin C

500iu Vitamin E

Electrolytes in tablet form

...before

And after.

Couldn't recommend DNP more.

Hey guys i was wondering something. I work in a hot ass facility where we are required to wear pants and im a bit over weight, would an EC stack raise my temperature the same way dnp would?

no it wouldn't, dnp is somethin else.