VOISE gets added to HitBTC tomorrow - confirmed on their Twitter

VOISE gets added to HitBTC tomorrow - confirmed on their Twitter

App release is on the 18th - confirmed by their website

Bittrex add this quarter and I quote -
>"In addition, VOISE has contacted Bittrex and it expects the VSM tokens to be listed during this quarter"
- confirmed via prnewswire(d.o.t.)com/news-releases/voise-tokens-now-listed-on-leading-exchanges-gets-a-new-roadmap-300490850(d.o.t.)html

Voise is a music platform that will allow music artists to release music and other media to the general public and keep 100% of the money they make, no fees or taxes or middle man payments. It will accept fiat and crypt so it is normie friendly. Everything I have told you is easily verifiable. Voise is currently sitting in the 450 sat rage, when it is added ti HitBTC tomorrow it should pump and when the app is release it will moon. Getting in now while sats are low is a no brainer, only if you like money though.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/voise-blockchain-music-artist-platform-close-to-launching-full-alpha-on-october-18-300532946.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking Pajeet scam.

>sittin comfy with 250k

And here come the Opus shills to shit on everything they didn't invest in. Tell me Mr. Pajeet Shill, what coin isn't a scam? Is it only the coins in your blockfolio? Even if this coin was a scam, which it fucking isn't because it is producing a working product, app releases always moon. Even with a shit coin you can make money. This isn't about a long term hold strategy you fucking idiot, this is about getting in low and selling high during the pump. That simple enough for you to understand? Jesus Christ I swear to God it's like dealing with children here sometimes.

Pajeet scams.

> It is producing a working product.

Kek

Cunt Pajeet. Stay poor.

Seriously, stay poor faggot.

Easy x2

Hahahahahahahahahaha I cannot fucking believe this lowest effort scam pnd coin is still around after the pnd finished with it hahahahahahaha you fucking retarded bag holders

It pumped when news that the app was being released in the first place you idiot, it didn't even moon, it's gonna moon when the app is released. Go back to shilling Opus you fucking pajeet.

>Jul 19, 2017 article
>VSM tokens don't exist anymore

I hold VOISE, waiting to see how it plays out. I also have OPUS. One of them must succeed eventually.

Opus may do well eventually, but they have nothing on the horizon. Voise does. Short term strategy is a no brainer.

There’s no app release. A scam countdown to aplha0.1 “””release””” is not an app release. Even their whitepaper does not say app release this year

The white paper states:

Platform web client (alpha)

First platform public code release with bugfixes

Secondary platform features. (Profile settings, playlists, etc.)

I know you may not be that intelligent so I'll translate for you:

They are releasing a public app that you can download that will be available for use. They are incorporating the basic functions that make the app work, from there they will be improving it with more functionality. This is the first release of that actual working app, not a count down to nothing.

Okay buddy will get back to you in two weeks. Can you please screencap this for me?

I'm sure we'll be able to find each other in the ocean of people that use Veeky Forums... Screencap all you want, there will be a moon with the app release, your choice to miss out. Even if I thought a coin was shit, if the signs of a moon were there, I'd get in short term without a second thought.

You keep calling it an app. Alpha0.1 is not an app. Alpha is never an app. A beta is a buggy app. Alpha version 0.1 is incomplete code. Voises github is empty. Voise is run by two Slavs who are aware of the latest pnd, check their telegram. Also did you not unload your bags at near ath of the latest and the only pnd this shitcoin ever had? Did you read the broken English 5 page paper this shit has? Does it explain what the erc20 token does in voise and value it offers?

prnewswire.com/news-releases/voise-blockchain-music-artist-platform-close-to-launching-full-alpha-on-october-18-300532946.html

"Blockchain music company VOISE is excited to announce a date for the launch of its full alpha version of a decentralized platform for downloading and streaming music from global artists. Timed for Oct. 18"

"Decentralized music pioneer VOISE is closely approaching the launch of its eagerly awaited platform, with an Alpha version set to launch on Oct. 18 with ready-to-test features sure to please music fans and artists"

The entire article is talking about the release of the app on October 18th and the features it has in it. This is a fucking app release you goddamned moron.

as per the article:

"Music artists can also access the VOISE Alpha platform to upload songs and albums at their own price. Alternatively, they can set a 0 price to let users download it for free and accept donations instead."

People will actually be able to make money and see their works with the Alpha release.

Okay babby sell your heavy bags on oct 18 or after. Make sure they don’t drag you through the center of the earth kek

Get rekt faggot, your shilling game is weak as fuck you pajeet. Stay poor nigger.