Footballer physique

>Footballer physique
>Fighter physique

Pick one and only one

If I pick football then I'll either be a nigger or a spic. At least with fighting I could stay white.

>FEDORA WEARING FIGHTING FAGS WILL DEFEND CONOR

>irish
>white

Niggers too big and looks try hard, white guy is athletic physique

whitish?

>ronaldo
>spic
he's a millionaire, fucks model girls on a regular basis, household name in every home in latin america probably around the world, could buy out your family if he wanted to , mad football skills and athleticism you couldn't acquire for the rest of your life show some respect or go back to /pol/ cum skin

>ronaldo
>spic

You were correct there.

posting best ronaldo

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Fucks girls

If you ware him you would fucking everyone thats pretty

Sounds like an insecure, over compensating manlet

>implying fighting sports arent dominated by Mexicans and blacks
kek

Never said I'd be a champ.

Ronaldo is bisexual at least. His fuckbuddy is Badr Hari. Check their Instagram.

Well many top ufc fighters are white or have been white. Including Griffin, lesnar, fedor, and tons of others

In boxing the heavyweight champ has been white for over a decade.

Canelo is white too. He just grew up as a Mexican lmao

Not to say niggers and spics aren't great fighters. They are. But you need to account all angles. I'd say it all depends on up bringing. Mexicans and blacks usually focus more on fighting since they aren't as successful buisness men. If white men were less smart I'm sure theyd fair even better than they currently do

Boipussy or you don't deserve those quads.

Which is which?

Does anyone know why does Conor seem to have a longer torso than Ronaldo? Is it a genetic thing?

Ronaldo isn't a good example of 'footballer physique' because his isn't the typical one. He has the physique of a fitness athlete; most football players don't.

Yes, it's genetic. Just like how some women have longer legs than others despite being the same height.

I honesly don't understand why ronaldo is that big
If he would not have all these extra muscles on his upper body won't he run faster and be more efficient?

if its purely physique, i would go footballer, just tend to look better and be fitter. fighters often have disproportionalities due to wanting to stay fast and agile.

however if you include skill in there, i would go fighter all the way. not looking bad and being able to beat the shit out of most people sounds better than looking good and being able to fake injuries for one and a half hours

thats becase hes irish, those cunts have no spine

Might help if you told us who is the footballer and who is the fighter.

lol dude Canelo is 100% mexican. Just look at his parents and brother.

>found the ´mericuck

Australian, actually.

>insert "cucked by emus" joke

boxer physique. You cherry picked an athelete with one of the most beautiful physiques in sports right now. Most soccer players have big muscled legs but rather soft and untoned upper bodies. Boxers for the most part are complete in their physique

>Lesnar
kek

>Canelo is white too
Being Mexican has nothing to do with skin color. He is just one of many that have dominated in Boxing.

Isn't he like confirmed to be god tier gay

Yeah like totally my dude