Who here is in the 300lb bench club? How long did it take you to get there...

Who here is in the 300lb bench club? How long did it take you to get there? The only times I tried was back in high school during weight lifting but I weighed 163lbs and plateau'd at 270. Now 10 years later I weight about 190 and maxed at 295 last week. Hope to be there soon!

Hit 300x3 natty boy trainer SS > Madcow > Cube > Smolov JR

Took me about 5 years from 140lbs benching Bar to get to about 180lbs benching 3pl8.

315x3. feels gud mayne. took 2.5 years.

Idk, I just hit 100kg that is probably more heavy than whatever the fuck 300lb is

Started with 180 bench.

Made it to 335 bench within two years

100kg = 220lbs
kek boy

fucking leld

How the fuck were you near 300lbs bench during high school, gets me mad how are people pressing that much as a kid wtf. And how tall are you OP?

365lb benchx1 now

On july.18,2013 i got a 315lb bench on my 2nd try just touch n go.

Weird to think in 3 years i only addrd fuckn 40lbs tovmy bench. Fuck natty

I'm in the 160kg for reps club

>tfw not even in the 100lb bench club

At 250 right now. How long should it take till I can do 300 benching twice a week?

Took me a little under 4years. Could have been faster but w.e

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

benched 345 out of HS, 485 now (13 years later). in fairness, I was a division 1 athlete who played football. should bench more, but don't really care.

Why do football players and coaches put so much emphasis on bench press? Is bench strength really important in football as opposed to deadlift/squat strength?

I'm 5'10 and bench 243lb and have a 6'1 friend that played football and benches 315 for reps but we've sumo wrestled before at the beach and I won almost every time. I DL/squat well over 400lb and he squats like 275lb and doesnt deadlift.

Because most of them are retarded when it comes to understanding where strength, especially in a sport like Football comes from. JUST DO DAT DER BENCH.

Noob gains will fix it.
If you're a femanon then you just hit natty limit. Congratz

Doesn't matter where you start. Only where you finish.

I started In June
Currently at 5x5 with warm up at 45,45,95,105,105

Look at how linebackers push eachother on the line and then you should be able to figure out why bench is important.

I don't remember desu. I starter lifting when I was 16, I could barely bench lmao0.5plate for a couple of reps, then, at 19, I could bench 3plate.