Chainlink logo is cube/hexagon

>chainlink logo is cube/hexagon
>saturn worship
>illuminati confirmed

How do you not realize, this is the endgame.

I'm jewish and I was told not to buy chainlink on 9/11

Chainlink = crypto Eruv

This is bigger than the Jews
This is the cabal

It can be even satanic Mickey Mouse cock for all I care if it will still moon

>Chainlink goes 1000x over the next month
If only it were actually one of those illuminati things. But really it's just a cube which will hit a dollar by EOY tops and not suddenly pump to a 500B market cap over the course of two months.

It will moon.

Not 500B. But I see a 5X in sight, at least. No reason why LINK can't make it up to 1B soon.
SWIFT and the institutions don't want disruptive tech. They want to do things their way while still interfacing with the blockchain. Enter LINK.

Not gonna lie, former Link holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching Chainlink crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin get the oracle codes.

It's been like two weeks since it doubled. Are you new here? I've been hodling BTC since 2012. We have been waiting for LINK all these years.

We inherited the light from Weishapt, all these years we have been preparing for the great illuminative event , let the light shine upon the masses, let them all see the light.
The institutions of power will tremble from the great adaptation, the light shall set you free.

>mfw ascending

Et torquem link Index filius liberabit vos

What was links ico price?

>i am a brainwashed cult member please fuck my face

$0.29

$0.10

>replying to pasta

>Has been holding BTC since 2012
>got meme'd on

Are you new here? Holy shit you just responded to the copypasta of 2017. Is this some sort of reverse trolling? FUCK YOU FAGGOT

oops
honestly I've been in bitcoin for years but just started reading Veeky Forums in the past couple months

which is why I'm probably losing money on alts so fuck you Veeky Forums

$2.97