What are some good exercises that help with fucking?

What are some good exercises that help with fucking?

Cardio.

Cardio for sure.

Fucking

Kettle bell swings

Squats

Joe DiFranco's Limber 11 stretching. The foam rolling section are all basically sexual movements.

whats it like?

wet bags of sandy salt milk

cardio

Weighted fucking.

Get a boner and wrap your hands tight on your dick, then do hip thrusts.

cheating press ups

>cheating The Press™

ftfy

Oh God, cardio for sure.

>left
guy has small dick

>right
guy has big dick

Feel the inside of your cheek.

Exactly like that except wrapped around your dick and connected to some whore.

That's not how that works, virgin.

That's exactly how it works.

t. non virgin

No, it's not

t. non-virgin as well

Then tell me, how does it work, according to you?

My last girlfriend was the one on the right. You have no idea how painful it is to try and fuck a woman who arches her back like that and despite trying to explain how to position herself as the girl on the left is, the stupid bitch couldn't grasp it and would always start arching her back again once I started fucking her.

It was, by far, the most frustrating sex I've ever had.

Settle down dicklet, men are talking.

If you have a big dick, and you work them correctly, they should start out on the right (unless they are sluts) then transition into left once you stretch em out and make them enjoy it.

>has never had sex with a woman
>calls them a dicklet when mad

I fuck my gf on the reg dicklet. Sorry you have a small penis. Git gud with your hands and tongue. Peace.

>so mad that he really doesn't have sex that he has to sage and rage on a Zimbabwean money laundering board

HIIT
>increase cardiovascular endurance so you can fuck longer
>increase bloodflow so you have a stronger erection and fuck better
>increase testosterone so you want to fuck more

Glute bridges

Put a finger in your mouth. The wetness and softness feel exactly like a vagina.

i dont even have a big dick(17-19cm depending on boner level) and its impossible to start doggystyle, has to be slowly in missionary position for some minutes till it opens, gets loose and wet af

also cant fuck her with her legs in my shoulders because it hurts her or other positions that can make you go even deeper

>tfw

This may surprise you but there are people on this board right now who have had sex before. And just as there are people who are bigger and smarter than you, there are also people who have a larger penis than you.

If this is true feels good man bc I always have to get them to arch their back but they always start on right. 5.75" girth is happy days, prefer 6" though

>took of the sage name tag to pretend to be someone else

Kek m8, not even joking, kys

what's even worse than a girl that can't arch her back is how they slowly start to lay down on their stomach until eventually you're doing lazy doggystyle. I mean, I like it, but nothing compares to a girl with a deep arch and watching her ass shake as you pound away. Might even stick my thumb in dat ass.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Murdering a strawberry cheese danish with your dick

... Where is she O_o

KEK

srs this... But also - if ur doin it right- grappling a cutie patootie with a booty

Not putting her belly down in prone position and whispering in her ear to be still

> 2016
> doggy

A real alpha man fucks missionary staring straight into her eyes

that's when you lean forward until youre on top of her and grab her neck and thrust harder, dummy

What a coincidence, I also have a not so big dick (20-25cm) and have the same problem.

>Not craning your neck around so you're staring at her from half an inch away
manlet detected

youll poke her eye out, kid

I know that feel, bro.
Doggy is my favourite, but I gave up on it with her. Wasn't worth the trouble.

Barbell flies.

this

In doggy I feel like I just might as well jack off

Cardio is a little useful.

Big thing is building up endurance in your core. A lot of positions are a pretty big abdominal workout. Like fucking in a spooning position or even missionary requires you to hold yourself up with your core.

Pacing is important both for sexual pleasure and endurance. It's like running. If you sprint out the gate you won't have the energy for the last 100m stretch.

but i like rawdogging doggy and thumbing her pooper

How could one man possible know if this were the rule? You can only have either a small or a big dick, and it's not like you could ASK the woman because women lie about everything regarding sex.

How's being a virgin?

>buttplay and getting to look at her asshole while fucking a woman from behind
tbqh I forgot about this beautiful sight, I guess doggy is good once in a while, but I still prefer to look at her face and boobs.

This desu

>not doing several different positions regularly

>not slamming her so hard doggy that she collapses, then collapsing on top of her while still pumping, as she twists her head around and looks at you with that lustful side glance as she struggles to breathe, and mouths "oh my god yes, i'm cumming" as you look deep into her eyes and cum inside her raw
>2016

>tfw gf is weird to make cum
>has to be missionary with deep, slow thrusts whle she moves her pussy muscles or whatever the fuck that is

not fun...

Prone Bone is the best.

Like the inside of your check around your dick tighter, plus you get to grab soft boobs/ass/smooth skin, and you get nice moans and begging to fuck harder etc. for auditory stimulus

>tfw similar problem with all girls
>one girl says "dont worry, you wont hurt me"
>didnt hurt her

It's an abstract kind of feel...

I fuck her on her side. Keeps her puss tighter around my dick because her legs and hips are pushing down and I still get to bite her neck, kiss her, whisper in her ear and grab a titty if I feel like it.

this

I can fuck with 4pl8 on my dick

Obviously cardio (HIIT is king)
Deadlifts
Glute bridges for fucking sure

The world trembles when I thrust

Fucking this. I can't believe I had sex for 5 years before I discovered it.

haha, nice!

GLUTES.

virgin

I don't have enough energy at the end of the day to fuck, even if I didn't exercise that day. Would lifting or cardio increase my energy by then?

Mmmm... prone bone.

Crazy, I have the same problem with my not so big (27-36cm) penis.

Why is the quad amputee shitting on that baby

>tfw went crazy on some teen tomboy pussy earlier
>tfw it counts as cardio probably. Probably? Probably. It was very taxing.

post details familia

thought this was a dude's butthole at first

>meet 17yo qt with short hair through other female friend
>pretty short, pale, a little Rawr xD
>we start talking in front of teddy bear shop
>invite her over for movies and hangout
>start making out, grab her ass some, no resistance
>stand her up, turn her around, bend her over, rip down skinny jeans
>shove my face in big white butt
>doggy style
>other stuff
>prone bone
>she's on BC
>bust a fat nut
>bask a bit, pull out and feel that based electric tingling when the pussy entrance wrings your tender dick out leaving, you know what I mean
>eat chicken and take her home
>she mired my gains a couple times
>sluts are love sluts are life

Oh god this really sounds real. I'm trying not to jerk off. Fuck you so much.

No I don't know that last feel you spoke about but I wish I did.

>please jesus bestow upon me an STD: the post

Eh, she's 17 and not that experienced in my estimation. It's worth the risk.

>a woman who fucks before the first date
>runs continual BC
>no risk!
???

>worth the risk
=
>no risk

Its your life, but seriously STD's last a lifetime, watch yourself.

she pry trollin u brah

most can be cured/treated, most others are manageable; what u on about m8?

get the herp from some skank?

No, certain STDs last a life time.

this little fella just finished his abstinence-only education at whatever Bible belt school he attends

Sit ups or any other core muscle exercises.

Upper body exercises to keep your body up.

Cardio to last longer and get the blood pumping.

Hip thrusts.

Leg exercises.

And this one might sound retarded but literally practicing your thrust game for rhythm.

>he doesn't fuck randos
>must be some bible freak
was that random fuck worth herpes?

yeah well I dont play that lottery
yes many can be managed but id rather not have any, im only at 2 women at 19 and I'd like to stay clean.

you really want the life of having to tell every girl youre with you have herpes

>I dont have a big dick... 17-19 cm...

Butterfly
t. Swimmer

Doggy is a shit position, man.
I've always hated it for some reason.

The best position without a doubt is pinning her legs back or resting them on your shoulders and going at it like a rabbit.

I struggle to stay hard during doggy... I don't know why. It's just so boring, looking at the back of her head? Like wtf?
I want to see her face when I'm smashing the fuck out of her t b h with u fa ma lee

>we start talking in front of teddy bear shop

ex loved doggy but yeah it is boring as hell

Waaaa tottemo okashii wwwwwwww

>House sitting for my sister and brother in law in September
>Looked forward to having the pool, jacuzzi, putting green
>Was gonna have my girlfriend over a all the time, naked swimming, fucking all day
>She dumped me a week ago
I wanna die, god I miss her so much

What's sex like? Hard to explain, but if you can try to imagine, picture a guy with a rock hard erection mounting you and thrusting his penis into your asshole. Kinda like that.

>not saving yourself and being celibate

Disgusting little shits, the lot of you

>rythm
this shits real important
music always helps me, i fuck really badly when im not listening to music

>Rhythm

What I like to do is pretend I'm on the 'ch0n.

I visualize myself having just checked Auto update and thrust in time with the countdown.

Really does help desu f_a_milia