So Veeky Forums I just got a new tattoo on Friday, how long until I can lift again? Also tattoo care general

So Veeky Forums I just got a new tattoo on Friday, how long until I can lift again? Also tattoo care general

God damnit Steve jobs quit tilting my fucking pictures

It's a mark of stupid, not a fucking injury. You can continue looking like a douchebag whenever you want.

what the fuck

Well someone's salty mr smally mcnogains

And someone got a kid's anime show tatooed onto his arm forever like an idiot.

hahah is that Kora? And generally you can lift again in about 2 days. I was getting ink done on Saturday and lifting again on Tuesday with no issues.

lmao it is, wtf is happening to america? When will this faggotry end? Plz isis, plz purge.

Go lift now.you faggot

he's got you there OP

You're supposed to reach some sort of genetic potential before tatting areas you expect to get much bigger because of stretching right?

This is worse than that guy in the other thread with a bunch of loli tattoos, because at least that guy was self-aware.

I don't believe you, OP. Nobody is stupid enough to get a tattoo of Kora.

But to answer the question you can lift on the next day just fine.

>grown man
>having a tattoo of a fucking kids cartoon show character marked on your skin forever
you gotta be a fucking retard

Don't lift for two weeks unless you want blow outs on the line work

I love cartoons more then a majority of the world but i still think tattoos based on cartoon characters are fucking stupid

Blowouts don't happen from movement, they happen from the retard tattooing you going too deep with the needle.

If you get a tattoo at least pick something that wasn't on fucking Nickelodeon

>DYEL with girl arms
>anime tattoo
are u fucking retarded user? get your shit together.i hope thats somebody from ur friendlist on fb and youre just trolling.

Is... Is that Korra...?

A fucking Korra Tattoo?

That show was okay for a few early episodes but quickly went to shit, and then became feminist pandering.

I hope this is just a troll

*Legend of Korra was garbage crew*
*Tattoos are degenerate crew*
*Fedora fitness crew*