Shy Bladder

>tfw shy bladder

Seriously. Does anyone else suffer from this problem?
Now I will start by saying I have no probles or anxiety regarding the size or appearance of mah diyck.
Yet if there is anyone, even my own gf, in line of sight of me, I cannot piss.
If I am at a bar, absolutely bursting for a piss after several pints. I can't piss if there is someone in line of sight.

I read somewhere this is an evolved trait in humans for defense because we are vulnerable to attack when pissing, but that seems a bit dumb.

Meditate

Just keep drinking until you piss yourself in front of everyone

Well, I have it, but I don't give a shit, no pun intended. It really isn't a crippling condition, you know.

Same here user.
This feels bad but I live with it...
Problem for me is "starting"... once it started I have no problem.

Spit into the toilet
I literally can't pee in public unless I do that
Backup plan is a second spit and hand up against the wall

I literally just tell everyone to piss off when I need to piss. I have yelled through the stable doors before to tell people to get out so I can piss. I even yelled at my own mom when she was hangig out in front of the bathroom while I was trying to take a leak at her house, I dont fucking care. Fuck ya'll.

do you see yourself as an alpha or an autistic retard?

distract yourself. Do some math or something...Worked for me.

what the fuck are you me, spitting does it for me

LOL that was nothing yet, I once threatened a dude with violence at a bar when he refused to leave the bathroom when I needed to piss. He was stronger than me, but I pretended to know a big guy sitting on one of the tables outside, so I threatened that he and I would beat him (the dude in the toilet) up. See, the condition gives me fun adventures sometimes. Eventually the guy just said something stupid and left.

Visualization. I imagine water seeping out of the bathroom tiles, running down the wall, making little waterfalls and fountains, and my stream of piss is just one of many flowing into the urinal.

Autistic it is then

this. When I have trouble I just start to count the fibonacci-numbers in my head or think about some songs

I have that problem too
I go into a stall and I either need there to be no one else in the bathroom, or there needs to be sound like flushing, running water, or a hand dryer needs to be running.

it's annoying. I count down from 10 which can help me get started, but I still pee in bursts. I used to be able to piss instantly in one go at a high speed outside without a care who was near me.

Hand against the wall master race reporting in

Here's the trick that worked for me user:

Make it really obvious you're pissing, really aim right for the fucking splash zone. Make that shit competitive, make sure everyone in the room knows you are the alpha pisser. You won't feel so shy anymore after that.

honestly this phamillia

to math while trying to pee. It helps

Ever since I was little my piss will sometimes shoot out in crazy directions like another stream sometimes making it miss. Pretty embarrassing and i have no idea why it does it

Im bladder shy, but its basically because I was kinda abused as a kid, and my grandma always used to tell me horror stories about kids getting their dick chopped off by murders when they werent looking.

Kinda posioned me, so I almost always use a stall. Not as bad as I use to be, only thing that I can think of that helps sometimes is if you have headphones in and just try to go off in your own world of.. well peeing I guess lol

i did that and got tons of splashback on my khaki pants, then everyone back at my office laughed at me.

now they make fun of me all the time like:
>Woah user, why are you so pissy all of a sudden?
>Looks like urine over your head there user

same
except I can piss with my gf next to me now

BUT
in public toilets I can be in those bathroom stalls and if I hear noise or people around I cant fucking pee, I do not understand why its fucking AWFUL