Dyels, crossfitters, snap city, etc. thread

I missed my scoops and need something to laugh at, Veeky Forums. Help me out.

I only have a couple to contribute.

>women

Why does she still look sort of muscular? I don't get it. Is anything really better than nothing?

It's the ink

because she does what every other instagram fitness basic bitch does -> low dose var + decent diet + some bullshit kind-of-aerobic-kind-of-strength circuit training. I know a bunch of girls who've done this, they go from skinny fat to that in ~ 1 year and think they are shit hot fitness experts

How does it even occur to someone to do shit like that?

10/10 ending

Whats funny about crossfit?

If you have to ask, you're probably a crossfitter.

I'm not, just asking what's wrong with it. I don't seem the see anything wrong/funny...

so cute!

>weightlifting != crossfit

Its a meme you dip

Jesus Christ.....

That looks fun
Stupid, but fun

You're a meme bud. This isn't golds gym 1980 anymore faggot get with the times! People who crossfit are more fit than 99% of /fit anyways lmao

source of that pic brother

Random fit girl thread mane.

dunno senpai
that's why we're here instead of making money

ok bro.

>I don't seem the see anything wrong/funny...
that's only because so far this thread sucks
wait for the legitimate good webms

A crossfit """""coach"""""

This is what the gym in hell is like.

Did she have her ad/abductors surgically removed or what the hell is that?

Fuck that hurt to watch.

Oh god, those knees are collapsing like a Chilean mine.

Wow barracks wife is hot with a pump on

Literally P90X2

>what's wrong with crossfit*
It's a cash-grab by a fat fuck who doesn't care about peoples safety or their gains.
1. Coaches are trained and certified during weekend seminars that cost plenty of bucks but teach very little.
2. Things like post-workout tachycardia and rhabdomyolisys are considered badges of pride in an effort to be x-treme.
3. Doing olympic lifts for infinity reps with little emphasis on form is dangerous.
4. It tries to toe the line between cardio and weightlifting while being neither.
5. Box jumps for high reps destroys achilles tendons like it's nothing. There are many cases of this happening, the crossfit leadership is trying to sweep it under the rug.
6. Little to no emphasis on progressive overload.
7. Kipping pull-ups destroy rotator cuffs, when just doing them properly and lowering the rep range would grant bigger benefits.

8. The top "cross-fit" athletes who win during those competitions they hold and that are the poster-boys for the cult? They all do normal weightlifting routines like most guys here on Veeky Forums, the idiots that prepare for the crossfit games by doing actually crossfit fail horribly. It's so bad it defies the basic principle of specificity, that really tells you everything you need to know.

I saw a gif on here a while back where she actually did the clean and jerk pretty well for a cross shitter

>women

It just keeps getting worse...

thats mattie rogers
she's a weightlifter not a cuckfitter
IG: mattiecakesssss