Today was Boogie's birthday, he is 42 years of age now. He is going to die tonight in his sleep...

Today was Boogie's birthday, he is 42 years of age now. He is going to die tonight in his sleep. You heard it here first.

If you don't reply to this post Boogie will die tonight in his sleep

Why is this on Veeky Forums

>That guy who wears gym shorts to play basketball

>42 years old
>entire life revolves around being distracted from reality via video games
>can't even have sex with his wife

Boogie is so pathetic, he doesn't even need a bull to be cucked.

Leave boogie alone

Why do you guys cheer his death on? He's in pain, has health issues, and even with his money and fame his only pleasure is food. He can't walk outside or fuck his life. I imagine he is uncomfortable and suffering all the time.

Yes he won't fix things and can't be helped, but he is a sad testament to how things like addiction and a lack of willpower and discipline will ruin your life. Not even related to fatness and food, I've known people who have destroyed themselves with other addictions or laziness in other aspects of life. Nobody should be like this. He is over 500 lbs, can't walk, his wife takes vacations with his male roommate, most people hold some contempt for him, he can't walk or even feel comfortable. He was blessed with a God given body and will never knows how it feels, how it feels to be strong with confident sure steps or climb a tree or run like the wind or ride a bike or fit into normal spaces or jump or play. He'll never have children, and he'll have a greatly shortened life. He knows this, and even cries about this, and made some efforts to fix this, but he never will because he is too addicted and too weak. He once said he hopes he gets 2 more good years left before he dies. How can you hate someone like that? I feel only pity for is cautionary tale.

Sorry for faggotry, but it weird a me out how you all will cheer on another's self made misery. He's earned his fate, but not my scorn.

He looks younger
Fat keeps you babyfaced apparently

Can't walk outside or fuck his *wife.

You're too good for this place pal

this

It's because he just won't accept reality and stop saying stupid bullshit.

Red pill me in how he gets cucked and how his wife gets fuck by his roomate.

He openly said that??

apparently his wife went on vaca with a guy friend or sumthing lik dAT

>Today was Boogie's birthday, he is 42 years of age now. He is going to die tonight in his sleep. You heard it here first.

Bye, Boogie!

Why would anyone take this seriously. Everything is a meme, a big running joke. IRL most of these fuckers would feel bad. Internet is a mask

He's mentioned in multiple vids, one was pretty recent, that his wife has gone on multiple weekend trips with just their roommate while boogie stayed home because he's too fat.

Cool cool. How is this Veeky Forums related?

pls no

Part of it is to deter other people from being as stupid as he is. He's pathetic and refuses to improve. Lots of people go through addictions of some kind, and those who can't shake it are pathetic and it usually kills them as a result. It is possible to make change, get help or do something to improve, but instead he chooses to play hopless victim and so he's going to die very soon. Not trying to sound edgy but thats just how it works whether it's a nice thing to say or not. People have tried being nice to him and encouraging him to lose weight in the simplest and least stressful environment possible and he just shat on it by giving up every single time, so being nice won't help anyway. Its like every single thing he says is a lie and he'd rather manipulate millions of people with crocodile tears for money than improve his shitty self imposed situation. Don't be like boogie, he's an embarrassment of a human bean. He deserves shit for shitting on people who are nice to him.

Save him

Imagine the stank in his house

The frogposters here like him almost as much as they like being single.

So not at all

Do you think he knows? Does it ever cross his mind that his ""wife"" could be fucking his roommate while they are vacationing?

He says he loves her and she loves him. I think either he knows but keeps it a secret and pretends to be fine with it because he will never ever find another girl on this planet willing to share a house with him platonically or he just doesn't want to know because he's a master of pretending that things aren't issues.

I think someone like boogie either has too little experience with women to suspect things, or more likely, it is explicit with his consent.

He's incapable of sex, and what man grows up wishing to have a house, a wife, and a male roommate. There is no need for someone as rich as boogie to have a roommate, it has to be explicitly for his wife. He doesn't describe his roommate as anything other than a roommate, like a friend or something. His wife keeps fit and goes on vacations with this roommate, I bet she'd describe him as at least a friend. She takes a trip with a friend, not a roommate. There is probably some deal that we are not privy to, and everyone keeps up appearances. Boogie is dependent on others for many things because he is relatively immobile, and he hasn't hired a caretaker or nurse. Just leaving the house to buy clothes, packing up his Scootypuff, trying things on in a store, etc... Would be an ordeal (although I assume he must buy clothes online, the principle is the same). He needs others to do things, can he even bathe himself without special accommodation?

His wife might love him, but she is not sexually attracted to someone who can't have sex, no way. He is more like a child being taken care of by mother and father. He is not intimate in that way with his wife. Her intimacy is with another.

this fatboy can't even sleep in the same room with his wife wtf

The vitriol here is an immune system.

We extrapolate our disgust for something into hyperbole as a form of deterring it.

I take the piss out of him, but deep down I feel pity for him.

>Deeper than that though, I do not want others to suffer as he does-so he becomes a tool. A symbol of what not to be.

>In his own way he carries the warning of his lifestyle for many others. If has any redemption - it is this.

Jesus-fucking-Christ... I would literally kill myself if this was the kind of lifestyle I was living. This shit makes me feel sorry for him on a level I can't bring myself to type up. Memes aside, he's pretty much a cuck.

Wtf, how the fuck does everyone know that boogie can't have sex with his wife? Did he tell everyone this shit.

And probably has a lot more money than you.

ok, and? You say that like it makes up for everything else.

He's still a fucking loser and there are PLENTY of people that follow his lifestyle and are worthless gutter trash and not rich.

>I am fine with being an unhealthily fat beta nu-male and with getting cucked as long as I get paid for it and half my payment goes to my wife who is cucking me and I physically can't even have sex with

a-at l-least he h-has more money th-than you!

He's 42? Thought he was younger.

Link pls, not because I don't believe you but I want to hear it for myself

I'd believe this, but I just don't believe he admitted it

I can't wait till this cunt dies, he is the worst role model for the hordes of young fat kids who are learning from him that you can supposedly be a big eceleb success despite being as fat as he is. Why work hard when you can just play vidya and ebeg for shekels?

Boogie has not one iota of shame. Anyone his weight should be too ashamed to get topless in public and go swimming and leak their beetus juice all through the water.

The sooner he is dead, the better.

Yes, I'm sure his above average income makes up for his inability to walk, have sex, sleep normally, etc.

Sadly, I've got to agree with this. That your phsyical well-being is of no importance to your family or friends so long as you smile and are not aggressive and accepting of every single thing that is said.

If he had of turned his life around, shed the weight, had the surgeries, ate healthy and correctly, he could of been a national celeb instead of a youtuber.

The inspirtation he could of given an industry that is largely fat, awkward, overweight neckbearded retards could of done more good than Scooby.

What does his wife look like?

>Wife looks like this
>Has nothing to do with his impending doom and millions
>She went on a 'week long cruise' with her mother a few months ago

Wow how sad

I don't know if it's true, but I have read before that the only reason they got married in the first place was something to do with him getting on her medical insurance (this is before he got rich). She's more likely a friend from high school or someone and they came to some mutually beneficial arrangement and got married to enact such benefits.

No man would have another man living in his house while he sleeps in his own bedroom while his supposed wife takes trip with the other man.

I've had a terrible life too, bro.

Difference being, I still find the will power to go and workout because I realize when it comes down to it, all of those terrible things that happened in my life were due to me. I was the constant in all of those.

And yet he can't simply get up and fucking fix himself. Not even the best trainer could do that, the same guy who helped two 60 year old drug addicts. That says a lot.

The guy is also a neutral faggot. He never takes a stance on anything so he doesn't piss off his fan base.

I'm willing to bet his 'francis' persona is really him, but since it's "just a joke" people don't take it seriously. Probably has the same viewpoints of his real life self, but when that camera is on, it's the same ole' neutral fat fuck who has 'muh problems'.

goddamn

>true love

>his wife takes vacations with his male roommate

Source or bullshit

>No man would have another man living in his house while he sleeps in his own bedroom while his supposed wife takes trip with the other man.
wait wait what?

Stop hating on boogie

His life isn't affecting yours. You don't have to be skinny to enjoy life. Stop assuming that he is miserable, maybe he isn't..

>I can't wait till this cunt dies, he is the worst role model for the hordes of young fat kids who are learning from him that you can supposedly be a big eceleb success despite being as fat as he is

Tbh im really glad that 'Obese to beast' channel is growing. Youtube needs more people like him to inspire other obese kids to change their life styles

his life is a drop in the bucket of many other similar lives

there are so many dumb lazy shits that make nothing of their lives and he's a role model for them.

I googled his sex life and found a quote from him:

>I am obviously not going to answer direct questions about my penis size, haha.
But I will say that fortunately I am still able to have a full sex life with my wife even though it does take some real work to do so, and many activities are limited.

FUCKING PATHETIC

That guy is exactly who these young, fat, beta gamers should be watching. You can turn it around, boogie is just piss weak with no self respect left and deserves zero sympathy.

His behaviour does affect me because he is normalising obesity to the point people think being like him is acceptable. I want my kids to look up to someone like Arnie, not fucking hamplanets.

No way

>that basketball who wears shorts gym to the guy

Raise your kids right and they will never look up to YouTube personalities.

This is his housemate.. who just so happens to be jewish as well. It wouldn't surprise me if his wife was jewish and they're both fucking him (figuratively of course)

Why do you guys say he's a millionaire when he still has a housemates

Not the guy you were replying to

My dad did his damnedest to raise my correctly, and I was very close on many occasions to not making it.

The system is extremely stacked against good parenting. I accidentally stumbled across the right people during college in a way that I could only describe as divine intervention. I narrowly avoided the fate of being leftist beta.

He's not actually wealthy. He makes around 50k, or just under, a year.

This shit about him (or many other YouTubers) being millionaires are uneducated about the business. Only a few YouTubers make that much (sxephil PewDiePie)

He looks pretty beta himself.

>He's not actually wealthy. He makes around 50k, or just under, a year.
>This shit about him (or many other YouTubers) being millionaires are uneducated about the business. Only a few YouTubers make that much (sxephil PewDiePie)

50k from youtube ad revenue
25k a year from paid reviews by producers
20k a year on guest appearances at -Cons and panels
20k a year on all manner of free stuff from computer parts, video games, flights and vacations

He clears 150k a year, comfortably

Where are you getting these numbers.

You're highballing those paid reviews and guest appearances by a large margin.

I don't watch enough to know how much free shit he gets.

That said, 150k in Arkansas is huge compared to just about any other state because of extremely favorable usury laws and the cheap standard of living

>guaranteed replies

mirin that boob crack tho

They are on the upper level, I agree. But then so is he, he is definately on the upper crust of youtubers, quality aside.

They get their computers build, they recieve copies of every exclusive game, they recieve plane tickets, hotels, gift baskets, promotional pieces and all manner of free stuff.

Save him pls,

PEFORM

CPR

IF

NEEDED

>missed opportunity for no reply comment

yall fucked up.
fuck this guy

Fuck u, u witch release this curse upon boogie *unleashes katana

You'd all think someone with his income would invest all he could of it in the best health plans, insurance, gyms and the best sports equipment available-clothing,gear, weights & gadgets-I know I would.

Yep. She's definitely fucking on the side. That I can put money on.

She looks like a tranny

Literally the reddit invasion. These bleeding vaginas would rather post a wall of shmpathetic text than just ignore the edgy shitposters. Though i dont think hating this fat pathetic sack of shit is edgy IMO

no

this
>that faggot wall of text up there

My guess on why people here especially hate him, besides just general internet hate for an "eceleb" that is also a fatso, may be that he not only DOES nothing to improve his situation, but he periodically uses it in videos to attract pity.
I wasnt a subscriber for long but I lost count of the videos where he talked about his "triggers", his "ptsd", his "trauma", all those bad evil things that FORCED him to be fat.
I think he knows that and he's milking it for money and views, he knows he will never change and die young, but he might as well use it

Reminder

Keep the industry safe, Boog.

whoa user, calm yourself.

Boogie's value lies in his being an example of what not to be.

dudes gay af, watch is bday vlog. That black dude tries to molest boogie halfway through lmao

save him :(

Can't let that happen.

Yeah keep believing that, keep believing this big black bull is just "hanging about" with his "friend" with a husband incapable of sex. You white people are delusional

So did he dead r wot

He doesn't know it yet, but he has a colony of roaches in there.

soon.

Money is useless if you're too fat to waddle out your front door.

It's called cleavage you fucking virgin

And because of his obesity he cannot do everything he wants to do with his large amount of money

Gaming had the opposite effect on me in high school. I would wake up in the morning play 3 hours straight and forget to eat breakfast.

Who the fuck is this. I tried googling "guy at the gym who wears basketball shorts" and all I found was a buzzfeed article of hot guys in basketball shorts.

That's just sad.

kek

Nice, user.

>Why is this on Veeky Forums
he's 42? really?

boogie proving HAES year after year

Veeky Forums BTFO

Yes, he's 42 now. This has to be his last year alive.

Jesus I just had a thought.

Do you think she is deliberately sabotaging his diet plans so that she can get his money sooner?

Women are evil.

Really wouldn't doubt it. Boogie surrounds himself with a lot of people, a lot of people who are very fat and have eating disorders. If he ever had any hope of losing weight, he'd have to cut ties with these individual. Go watch his latest video for his birthday, you'll see the people who he hangs around with. These people are constantly at his place all day, every day as he has stated before.