Tfw grew out of my Christian phase

Feels good man, I almost became a full blown cuckold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw started going back to church, specifically Latin mass and found a gf that at least keeps the pretense of being a good traditional wife right around the time I thought all hope was truly lost
Feels good man

What does it feel like?

Sitting there, worshipping, lapping it up like a dog.

At least the Gods of Ancient Rome and Greece possessed true Tragedy and Heroic stories. The kind that inspired men and even allowed the possibility for man to raise to their level. No black and whiteness, a full connection to the human spirit, many Gods, many states of man.

Then comes this meek religion, this pathetic wet sponge of a religion, started no less by a Jew in the hot desert sun where only the lowest of humanity could survive. Here he unleashes his pathetic message, "The kingdom is in you!" and thus spanned for centuries the birth of an Individualism that only led to one's destruction, not overcoming like that of Sisyphus whose punishment became his strength.

Then man spent the next two thousand years, roaming the Earth, spreading this message and desecrating any men of overcoming that were once left and it degenerated, and split off, and degenerated until Martin Luther came and dealt its final blow, any redeeming qualities of Christianity were dealt their last blow on the Church doors and the final call was let out, "Let this Modernity consume us all."

I don't think about it too much to be totally honest, there is probably a divine being of some sort and I enjoy having somewhere to be on Sunday, I enjoy the ritual, I enjoy the community, Catholic values were hammered into me as child and no matter how much Nietzsche I read i could never quite escape them, everything about it is a net positive to me so it feels good man.

8/10

>high level of discourse

>Here he unleashes his pathetic message, "The kingdom is in you!" and thus spanned for centuries the birth of an Individualism that only led to one's destruction, not overcoming like that of Sisyphus whose punishment became his strength
I know it's just shitposting but that's some serious missing of the point regardless user.

t.poor unsaved lost soul

Uh oh, gonna trigger the /pol/tards on Veeky Forums.

Muh salvation

Enjoy your pathetic life, Christcuck.

I can't force you to be saved or become a "christcuck" because that would be missing the point of salvation. Thankfully I believe in freewill and you are certainly entitled to your own opinions and how you view religion, but honestly this comes off as shitposting at this point. But whatever, you believe what you want to believe and I am in no room for judgment here.

Embrace the Gods as a representation of your becoming and reject this Judaic menace which only leads to your destruction and this never-ending modern world.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

>expecting me to read a reply more than 2 lines long

Not the user you replied to but I will say that worshiping God feels good. To connect with something bigger than myself, to something of cosmic significance is satisfying. It’s worth noting that human beings are hardwired to worship something and if it isn’t God your flesh will find something else to worship and most likely that something will be either sex or money. DFW put it better than I ever could when he wrote:

>Because here's something else that's true. In the day-to-day trenches of adult life, there is actually no such thing as atheism. There is no such thing as not worshipping. Everybody worships. The only choice we get is what to worship. And an outstanding reason for choosing some sort of God or spiritual-type thing to worship-be it J.C. or Allah, be it Yahweh or the Wiccan mother-goddess or the Four Noble Truths or some infrangible set of ethical principles-is that pretty much anything else you worship will eat you alive. If you worship money and things-if they are where you tap real meaning in life-then you will never have enough. Never feel you have enough. It's the truth. Worship your own body and beauty and sexual allure and you will always feel ugly, and when time and age start showing, you will die a million deaths before they finally plant you. On one level, we all know this stuff already-it's been codified as myths, proverbs, clichés, bromides, epigrams, parables: the skeleton of every great story. The trick is keeping the truth up-front in daily consciousness. Worship power-you will feel weak and afraid, and you will need ever more power over others to keep the fear at bay. Worship your intellect, being seen as smart-you will end up feeling stupid, a fraud, always on the verge of being found out. And so on.

That's terrible. You have my fully justified pity.

Do like him and kill yourself

What an embarrassing post!

I'll give ya 2 years before you convert to Islam right after you study into hindu because 7/10 guess is youre into some Buddhist based theology atm which will lead you to Hinduism ideals and topics which will lead you to Islam since you still hold close ties to Christianity and you'll realize that Islam is the best of both worldly beliefs. then youll just be a megacuck whitey larping as an enlightened fag. bet youll go to your highschool reunion with a turban too. fuck off to where you are from, this is Veeky Forums, post something history related or get out.

God, as an athiest this is pure cringe. I hate it so much, even though I know its bait. Please go away.

Not him but I went from agnostic to Christcuck to pagan so I can relate.

hat

When you say you have a GF, are you fucking her out of wedlock or waiting until the wedding?