LAMBO BUILT FROM MOON METAL THREAD

LAMBO BUILT FROM MOON METAL THREAD

CHAINLINK - LINK
EBOOST - EBST
METAVERSE - EPT

I put in $200k into these three coins, I'll be a millionaire very soon.

Good reddit thread on ETP-

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/750ipv/i_found_a_gem/

Chainlink and EBST are self explanatory.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134505.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EBOOST - EBST
METAVERSE - EPT

please explain what is it? me also want be millionaire!

they won't recover after the fork. sorry bud. you'll have enough to live in an apartment for a while.

EBOOST is a shitcoin, a coin for e-sports. Even with the news around it I would NOT buy it. The other 2 are fine but EBOOST I think you'l get burned on since no one literally care about the useage of that coin.

Good luck if true OP, otherwise fuck yourself.

I'd agree if this was stocks, but it's crypto and people only care about big news.

are you the dude that bought ebst because of atillafx

Not only because of him, but in general I've made over 400k off his suggestions.

Listen faggots, if you wanna play crypto and win you need to take chances. You need to buy coins BEFORE they moon, everyone has 20/20 hindsight. Just because something dips a bit after you bought it doesn't mean it's shit.

I'm just asking because I think I we talked in the other thread
I'm close to buying but atilla had a tweet that he thinks it could go down to 1k sats before mooning so idk

U have severe mental illness. Seek help or kill yourself

Yeah it could go down but unfortunately that's the risk. I've missed hardcore moons before because I waited for a slight dip. Even drastic dips won't matter in the long run if a coin behaves like EBST is projecting to move. It's just risk/benefit analysis which is different for everyone I guess... I personally go crazy if I examine crypto too much and part of having money is being able to enjoy peace of mind, so I just make good buys and let it ride.

and U are poor lmao

Is this bitch from a hentai?

Eve no Oshigoto google it for the source

here, i know it can be complicated so i listed the link for you
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

projection is an ugly quality, you're ugly on the outside but do you really have to be ugly on the inside as well?

Thats not how you spell bitcoin

>misinterpreting help as insults
user there really is no use if your too stupid to understand the difference. I would suggest a revolver to the back of your head. Godspeed

>Eve no Oshigoto
Wrong one you gay faggot

Whats your plan regarding taxes OP?

>>>>>>gamer coin

Oh woops copy and pasted the wrong one in my collection.
>Shimakaze-kun ga Costte Costte Kosuru Hon
Enjoy

projection isn't an insult. It's just... sad. I'd tell you to kys but seems like you're almost there :)

:(

I heard my colleague talking about EPT today, hadn't heard of it before. I don't think he cares about the fundamentals at all but I'll have a look.

It's better than Walton, probably on par with neo.

stuff about oracles in the whitepaper looks like shit, it's basically nothing except "there are oracles"
rest of the whitepaper also looks like shit but that might just be because of chinglish

that's because there is literally NOTHING besides a fucking wallet, so sorry to burst that guy's bubble. he's a fucking idiot

read this you retarded fag

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134505.0

ayy lmao

Interdasting

With jews you lose [see bancor]

with chinks you lambo into outer space probably another galaxy [see neo, walton, and ETP]